Letting All Sorts of "Cats" Outside the "Bag"

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You look at Luhan, worried, then your phone rings. It's your grandmother.

"Hello?" you answer.

"Why didn't you and Luhan come home last night? Did you know that the Wu's were there too, and that they didn't come home either? Did this have anything to do with you two?" she interrogates.

"Grandmother...I- Luhan steals the phone from you.

"Grandmother, Won Hee and I had a few drinks and decided to just stay at the hotel for the night because it was really late already. We're sorry," Luhan answers.

"Well, go home and get back to the company, immediately. We have a problem. YOU TWO HAVE A LOT OF EXPLANING TO DO," your grandmother hangs up angrily and you and Luhan each take a deep breath. Yoona takes out her phone and immediately looks through the internet for news on last night and sure enough, everyone in the hotel room had A LOT of explaning to do.

The headlines of every news website talked about the four different love affairs that happened last night. Someone, most likely a hotel worker, leaked picutes of Yoona with Seung Gi, Luhan with Seol Mi, and you and Kris going into rooms that were all coincedentally on the same floor. One headline was especially horrific, with the title "Annual Golden Gala, Excuse for Multi-Billion Love Affairs?" You three go out of the bathroom to talk things out with Kris and Seol Mi.

"What are we going to do?" Yoona slumps next to Kris and places her head on his shoulder. You eye her and raise an eyebrow, taking the other empty seat next to Kris.

She sees you and immediately takes her head away and moves to next to Seol Mi, "Sorry...Habit...". You just stare at each other for a while, until Seol Mi gets up.

"Luhan-ssi, I love you. I would help, if I had any power at all, but I don't. Kris-ssi, Yoona, Won Hee-ah," Seol Mi kneels in front of the table of moneymakers, and hangs her head low, tears rolling down her cheeks, "Please help. Please." You go to her and kneel in front of her and hug her.

"Luhan, let's go," you say. You kiss Kris goodbye and leave.

---Jeop Enterprises---

You enter your office and find your grandmother pacing and 2 lawyers  nervously downing their coffees. You take out the marriage license and divorce papers ( which you and Luhan have already filled out) and throw it in front of the lawyers.

"We want to officially separate. We need you guys to make sure that the file for our marriage gets nulled as soon as possible. It was never stamped so it shouldn't take long," you say as you sit behind your desk.

"Wha-! Won Hee-ah!" your grandmother scowls and goes in front of your desk.

"We'll get it done as soon as possible," the lawyers stand up and take the papers, but your grandmother steps in and stops them.

"Sit back down! We're not done yet. President Won Hee, you can't just do something like this without discussing it with me first. Who was the one who built this entire company and helped you off of the ground? Stamp the license. Rip the divorce papers. NOW!" she demands.

"NO! I will not follow your orders anymore. I have a backbone. I don't need you holding me up. Plus, you didn't do anything for the company. My grandfather built it from the ground up. You're not even my r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter