Gone Forever pt.1

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2 weeks and your father has now been discharged from the hospital. Right after chicking out and paying the bill, you all head straight to the Wu household where everyone is waiting for what your parents have to say.

"Thank you so much for giving us your time. I will get straight to the point because you have somewhere to be, I'm sure, and so do we. We are taking Won Hee back," your mother stares the grandfather down.

"What? You have not yet paid your debt to me in full! She has to entertain my family!" Grandfather slams his fist on the table.

Your mother takes out a slip of paper from her bag and lays it down on the table, "$1M. This should be more than enough for what we are in debt to you for."

"Eomma, how did you get this amount of money?!" you jump out of your seat and ask, afraid of what her answer might be.

"Sit down and I will keep explaining honey. You all know my husbands last name, Kim, which all three of us have taken up. You don't know my last name, although. I am Won Young. Jeop Won Young," your mother reveals. Even you did not know her real name because she went by Kim Won Ae.

"Jeop? You can't possibly be-"

"Yes. I am Jeop Won Hye's daughter," your mother says. You look at her in total disbelief. Jeop Won Hye is the world's richest and most influencial woman on the face of the planet. She is the owner of JWH Banking Coprorations, the largest corporation in the entire world. 

"Yes, because my grandmother is the richest woman alive, but we are dirt poor," you retort. You are finding it completely unbelievable that the absurd amount of money that grandmother has has never made an appearance in your lives.

"That's because of me, Won Hee-ah. Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter