Yoona's Call For Help

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris..." you mumble as you move in closer to a man's firm chest. 'Kris...' you smile. Then it hits you. You open your eyes and look at the man embracing you: Kris Wu.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" you scream as you struggle to move away from him. You look down and see that you have no clothes on so you steal the covers from Kris and cover yourself up, only to reveal Kris afterward.

"AHHHH!!!!!" you throw your pillows at Kris to cover him up as well.

"Ugh....why are you so loud?" Kris ruffles his hair and makes a face as he steals the covers back from you.

"YAH! WU YI FAN! WAKE UP!!!" you punch and kick, but it doesn't work. Instead, Kris pulls you to lie back down and be cuddled by his toned arms. You struggle and squirm for a while, but when you finally slow down and look at his face, you stop resisting and bury your head underneath his chin.

"Um...how much of last night do you remember?" you ask shyly.

"Everything," Kris plants a kiss on your forehead. You bury your face deeper into his embrace out of sheer embarassment.

"I never knew how y you really are," Kris teases as he slides his hands down from your shoulder to your waist.

"AH! Kris!!!" you stop him and bring his arm back up. He chuckles and you do too. You stay in your embrace for a little while longer, that is until Luhan and Seol Mi burst through the doors.

"GOOD MORN-omfg..." Seol Mi and Luhan say. Your and Kris's eyes shoot open wide and you both sit up, making sure to cover up.

"YAH!!! KIM WON HEE!!!" Seol Mi drops the bag containing your clothes and points at you and Kris.

"L-Luhan..." you sigh and bury your face in your palms.

"Tch...ch....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Luhan bursts in laughter. You look at him, as does everyone else, in absolute confusion.

"Seol Mi-ah, I think we should leave the lovebirds for a sec. You two! Be ready in 30 minutes or I'm calling the paparazzi!" Luhan laughs as he pushes Seol Mi (who didn't want to go but instead stay with you guys to talk about EVERYTHING)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter