pt3 Day 2

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter : pt3 Day 2

After learning about Spade and Ace, you and Kris start to respect each other. But only by a sliver…You guys still “hate” each other. You guys meet up with his parents in the lobby to go eat breakfast then go to the beach.

At the ocean, Mrs. Wu takes off her clothes and reveal a very young body. She wore a one piece swim suit. You didn’t have any swimwear so you just wore shorts, a t-shirt, sandals, and a hat.

“Wonnie, don’t you have a bikini?” Mrs. Wu asks.

“No. This is the first time I’m going to the beach so I never really thought I would need one in my life,” you say shyly.

“That’s good then. You won’t make people blind by showing them your slave flab,” Kris insults from behind you.

You turn around and was about to say something when you realize he was shirtless. He was skinny, yes, but he had abs and muscle. You blush and turn back around, “Psh! I’m not a slave!!!”

“Wonnie-yah, come with me! Let’s go to this one shop I saw down the road. Let’s get you a swimsuit!” Mrs. Wu puts her sun dress back on and drags you to the car, leaving the boys alone to cook lunch, set up the chairs, and such.

---o0o---

“Wah! This one’s pretty! No This one!! Wait! This one!!! Oh This!!!!! Omg!! Just try all of them on Wonnie-ah!” Mrs. Wu shoves a bunch of bikinis at you.

“Omoni, these are all 2 pieced bikinis…” you worried.

“So? You have an good figure! Well… actually… You’re too skinny, but still! You have a tiny waist! Show it off and prove that dumb dumb Kris!” Mrs. Wu pushes you towards the changing room. You two held a 2 people fashion show.

“That one!” Mrs. Wu smiles as she looks at you in the yellow bikini that she picked for you.

“Isn’t it too revealing?” you ask.

“What? No! Plus, your chest is hidden with ruffles and you’re not wearing a thong so it’s okay!” Mrs. Wu takes you to the cashier as is and pays for you like that.

“Omoni! I have to change!” you said.

“Nope! The lady is already bringing your clothes over. Just wear this over yourself then you’re good to go!” Mrs. Wu takes the pancho looking this from the cashier and puts it over you to cover your bikini body.

---o0o---

“We’re back!” Mrs. Wu called out. She pulls you closer and forces you to take off the poncho revealing your bikini.

“Won Hee-ah, you look beautiful,” Mr. Wu smiles.

“Right, darling?! I told you,” Mrs. Wu smiles and takes off her t=shirt revealing her body again.

“Ba, the-“ Kris comes back from the back and sees you in your bikini.

KRIS’ THOUGHTS: Erm…waddo I say…She looks…she doesn’t look bad… NO!

(WHAT KRIS SAYS) “Wah…This is the first time I’ve seen a slave in a bikini before. This is a historic moment!” Kris pokes your stomach then runs towards the ocean.

“YAH!!! WU YI FAN!!!!” you chase after him filled with anger. You tackle him into the ocean and dunk his head in the water. You guys started off with hate as you guys wrestled in the ocean, but that soon ended up in you two having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter