Leaving it All Behind/Lies pt2

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eommonie, we have schol though..." you tried to argue.

"Just miss one week of school. Ne? I don't think they're going to sue you, and plus I already told your teachers that you guys are going to be away," Mrs. Wu smiles.

"That's right. And we also already booked all of our rooms. One for me and mama, one for Won Hee-ssi and one for Kris. What do you say Won Hee-ssi?" Mr. Wu asks you.

"Well...okay..." you say hesitantly. Mrs. Wu takes your hand in hers and smiles. They head out of the room leaving you and Kris to be alone.

"Aigoo...I don't think this is right..." Kris says as he takes a seat on the chair in the lounge area of your hospital room.

"Mwo?" you ask.

"I don't think it;s right for slaves to be going on vacations with the family and with their own room too..." he says.

"Yah! I told you, I'm not your slave!" you yell at him.

"Then what are you? You got sold into this family... What would that then make you?" he asks with a smirk," Now be a good and useful slave and get me some water." You look at him, then to you in hospital bed, then to him, then to the pitcher of water on your desk next to you. You take the pitcher, get up and say, "Here you go," right before you pur the water on his head.

 

Chapter 9: Leave it All Behind pt2 Day 1

His pupils became larger and you were pretty sure that if you didn’t get out of that room, you really won’t get to go to the vacation because he would have broken your legs causing you to be admitted for at least 3 more weeks. You mehrong-ed him and ran out the door.

“YAH!!! KIM WON HEE!!!” you heard him call after you, causing you to run faster. You were scared, yes, but you were also having fun. Your heart beat gets faster and faster and the smile on your face gets wider and wider as you hear him shouting out your name. You laughed evily until you crashed into someone.

You touch your head, “I’m sorry…”

“Ha! That’s pay back Kim Won Hee! Yah, Luhan-ah, gwenchana?” Kris says. He walks near you and helps Luhan up. Luhan nods and stretches out his hands to pick you up. You shyly takes his hand.

“Mianhae-yeo Luhan-ssi… I wasn’t looking therefore…OMO! Your flowers!” you drop to your knees to pick up his flowers.

“Ah, ani-yeo! It’s okay! I’ll do it. I’m sorry too..Your flowers got ruined…” he says. You stop what you were doing and look up at him.

“These were…mine…?” you say (without knowing you had an enormously stupid grin on your face).

He chuckles, “Ne…I saw you faint so before I came I got you flowers…But…” He looks down at the petals.

“Ani-yeo! It’s okay!” you say, still with that enormously stupid grin on your face. You were happily looking at the flowers and Luhan that you two completely forgot about the figure hovering above the two of you…ready to puke at the cheesiness of the situation.

Kris clears his throat dramatically to get your guys’ attention. You look at him and fall back. He had squatted on the floor like you and Luhan so that he is at eye level with you guys, “Watcha doin’?” he smiles. Luhan chuckles and gets up.

“WON HEE!!!!!!” you look ahead and see a crowd of rolling buffalos headed straight towards you. The crowd is leaded by a panda and an ulzzang boy who looked awfully familiar. As they get closer, you realize it’s EXO…and they were headed for you at full speed. They were literally going to crash into you. You get up as fast as you can and hold out your arms protectively ahead of you to try and stop the stampede.

“WAIT!” you shouted. They stopped a foot away from you.

“WAE?!” they asked.

“Noona…can we move now?” Panda asks. You look up and see they have their hands held out ready to hug you and tackle you to the ground.

“What?!” you said. To you, your word meant give me an explaination. To them it meant CHARGE.

In the end

 

 

T H E Y    T A C K L E D    Y O U

 

 

---The next day---

The maids packed your bags for you to get ready to leave for the vacation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter