Where His Heart Trully Lies

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You should take that," you move away from him and turn your back. Kris, although, wasn't having any of it tonight and he ignores Yoona's call. He pulls you back and kisses you. You were taken back at first, and you try to fight it, but you soon feel yourself falling deeper and deeper in love with Kris with as each second passes. You two pull apart and you can't meet his eyes, but he holds your face in his fands and keeps it close to his own. 

"OMO! What happened here?!" a maid comes out of her room to find there be coke everywhere, even on the ceiling. 

"Sorry! We um got carried away," you bow to her.

"That's alright miss. I will clean everything, please go upstairs and sleep. You must be tired. You too Master Kris," she bows to the two of you and you guiys go up the stairs. When it was time to go to your seperate rooms, you guys stand  in the middle of the hallway just looking at each other before going into your rooms. The moment you get inside your room, you immedjately pick up your phone and text Yiyi about wnat just happened.not a moment after you hit send, Yiyi calls you.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU TWO KISSED?!" she shouts through the phone.

"I- We kissed! We were playing with soda and everything got so intense all of a sudden and then Yoona called and Kris ignored her call and then we kissed! What do I do? What should I do? What if Yoona finds out about us kissing and she decides to tell Kris that I'm fine? Yiyi help!" you panic.

"Calm down. Just sleep tonight and We'll talk at school tomorrow," she says. You guys hang up and you do the best that you can to get some sleep.

---The Next Morning---

Neither you or Kris got any sleep.You were both thinking about you kiss. Neither of you looked each other in the eyes as you guys went to school that morning. You guys didn't say a word or even glanced in the other's direction.

"Won Hee, come here!" as soon as you get out of the car, Yiyi takes you away to talk in private in an empty classroom.

"Okay, since this is all getting so jumbled up and I don't think this is going to end well with Yoona knowing our little secret, we have to play it off. At lunch time, Lay will throw something at me and it will 'accidentally' hit you on the head. And then you'll magically regain all of your memory after passing out for a whole period. Okay?" Yiyi explains to you. You nod and you both go to class.

---Lunch Time---

Good thing that Yoona idn't at school today because she has a photo shoot with her group, so the plan to give you back all your memories is a go! You sit down next to Kris and Luhan at the lunch tables and Yiyi sits across from you.

"Where's Lay?" Kai asks.

"He's coming," Yiyi replies. At that moment, Kai aknowledges Lay coming closer to their table. He tosses his heavy backpack at Yiyi who pretended to be ready to catch it, and it would've hit you if it weren't for Kris and Luhan's superb blocking skills. Before the backpack could hit your head, they intercept it and place it down. Luhan places a hand on your shoulder, and Kris a hand on your head.

"Are you alright?" they both ask at the same time. You look from left to right, left to right, and then forward at Yiyi, who is slumped on her seat. You nod your head to "deactivate" Luhan and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter