Happy Birthday to you

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Happy birthday to you

 “Won Hee-unni, your birthday’s tomorrow!” Ahra says.

“Yea! Where are you planning on celebration it?” Seol Mi asks.

“I’ll tell you girls where, at Uncle’s Sushi Bar! And we have a theme! Japanese! So make sure to wear these kimonos!” you guys turn around and see Mrs.Wu behind you guys.

“Oh, Mrs.Wu! What are you doing here?” you ask as you stand up and bow to her.

“I came back to plan your birthday! Now where’s Kris?” she asks as she looks around for him.

“O-oh…I don’t know…” you reply as you look down.

“Did something happen?” she asks.

“Aniyo!! Aniyo…” Mrs. Wu shrugs and continues to talk about your birthday party plan.

After talking, Mrs. Wu says, “Okay. I have to go now, but make sure to be there at 7pm and we’ll have fun! I already gave the maids Kris’ costume so just come! Happy Birthday Won Hee-ssi!” and she leaves.

---At home---

You get ready for your party and happily dress up. The maids help you to dress up like a Japanese woman. You look in the mirror and see someone other than yourself: a real Japanese, Kimono wearing woman. You smile at the you you see in front of the mirror. You smile and thank them. You head downstairs to go to the car and the venue. On the way, you encounter Kris at the end of the stairs.

“Where are you going dressed like that?” he asks. He sounded as if he didn’t care, but was dying of curiosity on the inside.

“None of your business,” you flip your hair and keep walking. The car takes you to the Japanese restaurant.

Once you get there, all the lights are turned off in the room then suddenly…

“SURPIRSE!!!” Everyone jumped out and the lights were opened. You After school, EXO, and Mr. and Mrs. Wu at your party.

“Wah…Thank you so much!!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter