pt4 Day 3/4

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11: pt4 Day 3/4

Mrs. Wu insisted that you and Kris take the prize since you guys worked hard for it. Kris said ok, but you insisted she and Mr. Wu take it.

In the end, Mrs. Wu won and you and Kris are headed to the yacht right now.

“I’m so excited!” you squeal. Kris ‘tsk’ at you and you make a face.

Once on the yacht, the driver drives you guys and people come and serve you some food. You and Kris were sitting on the deck and you guys were enjoying your meal until the boat stopped moving. Kris stood up to go to the captain to see what was going on and comes back with another man…who has a gun pointed at Kris’ head. You stand up.

“Sit down!” the man said. He had a mask on and was wearing all black. There were suddenly more people behind him.

“Get down on the floor!” they yell. You kneel in fear. They shove Kris and he lands next to you. He immediately positioned himself so that he is in front of you, just in case. 2 men stayed behind to watch after you guys while the others went off to search the yacht for, what we could all guess, money. They came back and everything was with them.

“Boss, what do we do with these two?” one of them asks.

“Eh, just leave ‘em there. We’ll just dump ‘em later on the shore,” the leader said. Kris looks at you. Your outsides painted with a cool expression of no worries, your insides, however, are tainted with fear and absolute terror. He squeezes your hand without looking at you.

Suddenly, sirens are heard and they are getting closer and closer. The criminals are now panicking to get the yacht moving and away from them. Others are trying to hide you guys and their loot. They duct tape your guys’ mouths. The officers get on board and they inspect the yacht.

“Is this a private yacht?” an officer asks.

“Yes sir. Ours,” the leader guy responds. The officers ask them a couple more questions then they leave without ever even noticing about you and Kris. When the officers were about 20 feet away from the yacht, you had managed to take off the tape and yell out help as loudly as you could have. The leader slaps hits you and you collapse from all the pressure that went into your head. The last thing you remember before blacking out was Kris covering you from the leader.

---You have no idea how long it has been since you out, but you and Kris are in a bedroom below the water level of the yacht. You guys have been untied---

“Uhnnn…” you grunt as you get up from your position on the bed. Kris rushes to you.

“Gwenchana? Neo apah? Eo? Apah?” he checks your whole body. He moves your bangs away from your face and feels your forehead. You suddenly feel a direct pain where he touched and you hiss and back away.

“Oh, mian…That b@stard... Does it hurt a lot?” he asks more questions. You nod your head.

“How long have I been out?” you ask.

“About 10-11 hours. I thought you were never gonna wake up…” Kris had a genuinely worried look on his handsome face which you admired.

“I think the police heard your cry because they started to chase us after that. But the criminals got away quickly. They should be holding a search and rescue by now. Are you sure you’re okay?” he asks some more. It was nice to see him worried and not mad or cold towards you, you thought. You nod your head.

“Okay, here’s what we’re going to do. You know how to fight right?” Kris says. You nod.

“Okay. I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter