Saturday

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The next morning, you two wake up facing each other. You guys quickly pull away from each other out of embarassment. You jump out of ou his bed and jet out the door. After realizing that you haven't said thank you yet, you slowly open the door and say, "Um... Thanks Kris..." and turn back to go to your room and get dressed. Since it's saturday and you have nothing to do, you decide to join the maids in cleaning the house. 

You are mopping the floor when Kris finaly gets downstairs.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Kris asks as he goes down stairs.

"Cleaning!" you smile.

"Uh... Why?"

"I don't have anything to do so I decided to just clean. Are you going out?"

"Yea. Yoona and I are going to-"

"'Kay. Have fun!!" you smile with an underlying 'I'm Irritated' message. You run to the other side of the house to get away from Kris, but forgot you were mopping, so you slip on the wet floor and you sprain your arm.

"Won Hee!" Kris runs over to you and so do the other maids. Kris rushes you to the hospital to get you a cast.

After you get your cast, Kris drives you back home.

"Pabo, can't even walk right..." Kris says.

"Yah... " you say a bit weaker and with more embarassment too. Kris hints this embarassment and smirks while you weren't looking. Kris' phone suddenly rings, but after looking to see who it is, he just ignores the call.

"Who was that?" you ask.

"Yoona,"

"Why didn't you answer it? Weren't you going to go out with her today?

"How could I go out with her? You just broke your arm. How are you going to eat?" Kris says. You smile a little thinking Kris wasn't looking, but he was. He saw you smile a little and now he's smiling because of your smile, making him confused. Why did he smile? He's not stupid, so he figured it out on the spot: he must be sick... (#fail)

When you guys get to the house, Kris goes into the kitchen and cooks you guys some lunch. He makes you sit at the counter and tells you to wait for him.

"What are you doing? What are you cooking?" you ask trying to look over his broad shoulders but failing in the end.

"Just wait," Kris insists so you slump back and wait as he says. After 5 minutes or so, Kris lays down a plate of Kimchi fried rice in front of you and one plate for him as well. 

"Omo, you made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter