Won Hee's Disappearing Act

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris wakes up to a silent morning. The maids were all outside and you were't making any noise either with cleaning appliances or the TV so he felt something was off. He goes downstairs and sees a table for two set up with the breakfast ready already. Kris sits down and asks one of the maids to wake you up for some breakfast.

"Young Master!! Young Master!!" the maid runs back down to Kris.

"What is it?" he asks.

"Miss Won Hee isn't in her room and her suitcase isn't either!" the maid explains.

"What?! Do you guys know where she went?" 

"No, sir. We all woke up at 4 am but there was no sign of anyone leaving the house."

Kris takes out his phone and was about to dial your pone number when he remembers you don't have a phone. So he calls EXO instead,

"Luhan, are you with Won Hee?" Kris asks.

"No why? What's wrong?" Luhan asks, sensing there was something wrong.

"Looks like she ran away..." Kris says.

"What?! Did you try calling her?" Luhan asks, now as panicked as Kris.

"She ... doesn't have one," Kris says.

"Okay, um, I'll get the guys, start looking for her," Luhan orders. Kris complies and immediately gets in the car. He orders the driver to go to Yiyi's house to see if she knows something.

*DING DONG* Yiyi opens the door with a bowl of peanuts in one arm.

"What-"

"Is Won Hee here?! Won Hee!! Is she or is she not?!" Kris shouts.

"No. Why," Yiyi asks, eating a handful of peanuts.

"She ran away," Kris walks to his car. Upon hearing that yo uare missing, Yiyi drops her bowl of peanuts and runs to the car with Kris.

---o0o---

You slowly make your way to the house, your house, but you suddenly stop. You take a deep breath and you knowck on your door.

"Coming!" your mother shouts through the door. She opens in and her eyes widen.

"Hi, mom," you smile an awkward smile. She starts to tear up and goes in to hug you.

"My Won Hee!! Yeobo!! Won Hee's home! Oh my Won Hee!!! My baby's home," she cries in your hair and you laugh at her, but soon enough you start crying too. Your dad comes and joins your group hug.

"Won Hee! How did you get here? Are you alright?" your dad asks you once you sit down inside your guys' too small apartment.

"I just miss you guys is all," you smile at them.

"They won't come huting us because your gone right?" your mom asks.

"No, actually..."

---FLASHBACK---

You run into your room and close the door behind you. Tears running down your eyes, you lock your door and walk to your bed.

*KNOCK KNOCK* "Miss, are you alright?" a maid asks through the door.

"*sniff* I'm ok thank you. Just a bit sickly. Please make sure no one goes into my room," you ask. She says okay and you were left alone.

"Kris likes Yoona. Yoona likes Kris. This-this is how it should be. I can't believe I'm actually developing feelings for this jerk," you laugh as tears roll down your porcelain cheeks. Suddenly the house phone rings and you pick it up.

"Hello?" you answer.

"Won Hee-ah, I heard from on eof the maids that you are feeling sickly again. Do you need to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter