Gone Forever final pt

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As your parents willed it, it was done. You moved out of the Wu household and Kris's father didn't waste any time taking matters into his own hands as well. He moves his whole family back to China and starts training Kris in how to run their family business. You guys don't talk to each other anymore, but you guys always check up on each other with what you guys can find the media has been writing about the two of you. 

It's been 2 years since you and Kris saw each other in person. You are going to be officially handed the company tonight at the main branch in Cheondamdong. You invite Yiyi and Seol to come to the formal occasion. They have been your key to the outside world since your grandmother kept you on a very tight leash by her side. 

"You look so beautiful!" Seol runs to you with a great big bouquet of roses. You smile and thank her. YOu are dressed in a mini baby blue long sleeve dress from the Gucci 2015 Fall/Winter Collection. Yiyi follows her with Lay by her side.

"Congrats," Yiyi smiles at you as she hands you a cute box with a beautiful edible flower cake inside. You are so thankful that these two stayed with you even after you guys graduated. The other After School members went to different schools, some even as far as abroad. You, Yiyi, and Seol talk rampantly about girl things, when your grandmother's butler comes and gets you.

"Miss Won Hee, it's time. Miss Yiyi and Miss Seol, please follow me. I will direct you to your seats," the butler bows. You guys say goodbye (for now) and you go to the double doors that will lead to the grand ballroom. When you hear your name announced, the doors are opened for you and you enter. You walk to the podium confidently and when you glance to the left for a second, you stop in your tracks. You look again, but what you saw was no longer there.

"Excuse her. She's a bit shy, is all. Won Hee, dear come on up," you look up at your grandmother who is less than amused about you stopping before getting to the podium.

"Good evening. Usually these speeches start off with names, but tonight I will start with my advocate in life and this company..." you start off. Afterwards, you introduce yourself and the whole audience claps and cheers for you. Your grandmother hands yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter