SANA Olympics pt1

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6: SANA Olympics

 

---Yoona ended up sleeping in Kris’ room and Yiyi fell asleep on the couch, but Lay carried her up to your room.---

 

That morning, right when you and Yiyi went out, Kris and Yoona did too.

 

“Yoona-ssi, did you sleep okay next to a howling dog?” you trolled Kris.

 

“Yiyi-ssi, did Won Hee drool on you?” Kris backfired. You two scowl at each other. Yiyi is smiling and Yoona’s just looking at the two of you, wondering why you were here. You and Yiyi go down the stairs first and leave the two behind. You grab a water from the fridge and Yiyi grabs some red bean bread and you’re ready to leave. You are leaving early because you need to meet SANAFBFC at Coffee Prince Café.

 

“Oppa…why did Won Hee-ssi and Yiyi-ssi sleep here last night?” Yoon asked as you and Yiyi walk towards the door.

 

“Uh…It’s a really long story. Come on, eat. You need to gain some weight,” Kris jokes, pulling out a chair for Yoona.

 

---o0o---

 

After the mall incident, Mrs. Wu gets a separate driver for you so that you can go anywhere you wanted without having Kris around to ruin your fun. You ask the driver to drive you and Yiyi to Coffee Prince Café and to meet up with SANAFBFC for their gathered information. You arrive, and see that they have trench coats over what they were wearing.

 

“What’s up with the coats?” you ask.

 

“We’ll answer that later,” Seol Mi says sternly. She holds out her hands and Arisu hands her a folder. “This is everything that we have gathered on ‘Lee Yoona’. Ji Hee! Read it.”

 

Ji Hee takes the folder and clears , “Name: Lee Yoona. Age: 18. Nicknames: Cheona (Your Majesty), Little Princess, Kris’ Little Girlfriend. A senior at Seoul Arts National Academy. Parents: Lee Young Dong and Im Sun Yi, both still alive, but are often away due to business trips. Lived in America for 5 years, and returned when she was 10. In a school Queenka group called So Nyu Shi Dae, or SNSD for short. Realtionship with EXO: They became friends when Kris introduced her to them. Relationship with Kris: They have been friends ever since they were 2 years old. They even kept contact when she was in America. Kris is said to have a crush on her but her feelings for him are unconfirmed. There’s more, but you can browse through those at school.” She hands me the folder and I say thank you.

 

After putting the folder in your backpack, you turn to look at them, “So now you want to tell me why you guys have the tranch coats on?”

 

Yuri and Jae Hee stand up, “Because…” Ji Hee stands up, “We are now…” Everyone is now standing up and getting ready to take off their trench coats. Once they take off their trench coats, your eyes are just about ready to pop out of their sockets and you are Yiyi dropped her crepe, which never happens. They are wearing SANA’s uniform.

 

“Wha-“ “Don’t worry, unni! We’re only here so that we can- you know- protect our sweet, and innocent EXO. And to bring the band back together, of course!” Ji Hee smiles.

 

“Bu-“ “And if you’re worried about us surviving at SANA, it’s okay! We’re hidden jewels you know!” Jae Hee beams.

 

“Wai-“ “And if you’re wondering how he got in, our parents allowed us too! And we passed the audition! See?”  Yuri holds out a paper that has a stamp and states that she got accepted into SANA. Everyone shows theirs too. Your shoulder slump and they start to jump up and down with joy.

 

“Arisu, even you?” you wonder. She is always so quiet and emotionless that you wouldn’t think she would want to get in on this. She nods emotionlessly and you sigh. Defeated, you smile and think positively. They follow you in their cars and you guys drive to school.

 

As you guys arrive at school and get out of your cars, everyone is looking at you guys.

 

“Why are they looking?” you ask Seol Mi.

 

She smirks, “I dunno…Maybe because we look like So Nyu Shi Dae?” She links her arms with me and starts walking to our class. Yuri catches up to us and links her arms with mine as well. “Unni! Don’t you think it’s about time we get to name our group? We have been friends for a long time now, but we never name our group…” You think about giving your group a name. The nine of you have been friends foor a long time, it’s just that sometimes you guys even forget because you and Yiyi were the two more popular ones and you two weren’t obsessed with SANA’s Flower Boys.

 

“Hmm, maybe we should, huh?” you say. Yuri goes in front of you guys, “Ooh! I know! What about After School? We always used to meet after school at Geosung Café so that we could do homework, and so that Seol Mi could stalk her crush…um, what’s his name? Oh! Kim Tak Gu!” Seol Mi lightly punches Yuri for bringing up the topic again and we all laugh at her.

 

But all the laughter stops when we encounter our newfound school enemies: SNSD. Yoona eyes me with a bad glare, then notices I am looking at her, then fixes her face. She now has that same fake smile and is coming at me.

 

“Hi, Won Hee-ssi! Hi, Yiyi-ssi! I didn’t know you guys came to this school too!” she squeazes herself in between you and Yiyi and links our arms together. She drags me to class.

 

(Behind you guys, AS and SNSD are giving glares at each other already, getting ready for the upcoming event only you and Yiyi have no idea about yet.)

 

Yoona takes you to you desk and sit down in it. You don’t sit down. She does.

 

“Umm, Yoona-ssi?” you look at her.

 

“Ne?”

 

“That’s my seat,” you tell her.

 

Her eye brows furrow and she looks at you funny, “What are you talking about? This is my seat.” She eyes me.

 

“Oh, the teacher gave me this seat.”

 

“Oh! Are you new here?”

 

“Yea, I must have gone when you were in the hospital. Um, Chanyeol told me about it,” you say to her.

 

Yoona nods her head, “Then, you should probably tell the teacher. We can’t have yo without a seat now can we?” Her voice has a tone of mockery and she is now smirking at you. You leave her and start walking to the front of the class.

 

---Before school: Yoona POV---

 

I am on my way to the school café to meet up with my friends to discuss about our plan for the upcoming SANA Olympics.

 

“Hey, Yoona!” Yuri calls out to me. I wave my hand and smile at them.

 

“Hi,” I smile as I sit down next to Hyoyeon. “So what’s going on?”

 

“Well, first, there’s these two girls who stayed at Kris-oppa’s house last night. I need your guys’ help before we proceed with choosing our performance route,” I say. I give them Won Hee and Yiyi’s names so that they can go all on-the-spot FBI on it. Right away, Jessica gives me their full profiles.

 

“Okay, so Lin Yiyi. Born is China. She’s a senior here, 18 years old. No connection to EXO what so ever. Then there’s, Kim Won Hee. 17 years old. A senior here as well. Her parents sold her to-OMG! She got sold to Kris’ grandfather when she was still in her mom’s tummy! Now she …lives with them and-yea,” Jessica looks at me. I know by the look in her face that I am about to get seriously possessive again. And I should be! I mean, everybody knows Kris is MINE! He can only like me! And EXO belongs to me too! They only obey me!

 

Kim Won Hee, you’re going down.

 

---Current Situation: Your POV---

 

You go up to the teacher and tell him about the chairs. He rubs the back of his neck and tells you to change seats. He apologizes and points to the seat next to Luhan. You were about to be pouty, but upon seeing Luhan, you were so overly happy, you didn’t even wait for him to finish and you just darted to your new seat.

 

“Hi, Luhan~!” you smile angelically. He looks at you.

 

“Hey~ Changed seats?” Luhan smiles.

 

You nod, “Turns out my seat was Yoona’s seat so Mr. Gao moved me here! Isn’t that great? Now we can talk and-“

 

“Oh, I don’t sit here. I sit at the other side, but still at the very front.”

 

“Wait, so if you don’t sit here, who does?” you ask, a bit nervous about the answer.

 

“Kris,” Luhan gives you one last smile and leaves the seat because Kris just came back to retrieve his seat.

 

He looks at you, “What are you doing?”

 

You look back at him, disappointment written all over your face, “I sit here now…”

 

Kris smirks and leans in, “We’ll have so much fun together, Gunchim-ahjumma…” He whispers in your ear. You shove him away and sigh deeply. ‘WHY ME?!?!?!?!’

 

---You guys are 10 minutes into the class now and Mr. Gao receives a letter from the principal---

 

“Oh! That’s right. I have an announcement to make! SANA Olympics are…next week! Make sure to get your groups in so that you can participate! Oh! Right, to those who don’t know about SANA Olympics, it is an annual thing where people get in groups and compete with each other for a chance to get a 1 week vacation to Jeju-do. Your groups have to be 9 people, no more, no less. There will be one girl group winner and one boy group winner. Good Luck!” Mr. Gao smiles cheekily. You can feel Seol Mi’s strong willed glare and Arisu’s equally strong, yet emotionless stare burning through the back of your head. And just like you guys read each other’s minds, you raise an okay sign and smile down at your paper. You can hear them high-5 each other and start texting the others about our new gig.

 

“You’re participating?” you hear Kris ask from beside you. You look at him, but he isn’t looking at you.

 

“Yea. Why not?” you wonder.

 

“Nothing. I’m just worried is all…” he replies.

 

Your heart skips a beat and you felt like you were going to die from that. You flinch a little bit and feel your face turning pink. You mentally curse yourself and scold yourself to stop doing that weird thing.

 

“Why? It’s just a competition…” you mutter.

 

He chuckles, “I know. I’m worried that when you win, you won’t be able to take the pain of losing and drool on the winners!” You scowl at him and you have a very strong urge to punch the crap out of him, but you hold it in because you don’t want to be put into jail.

 

---After School’s first after school group meeting---

 

Your group make your guys’ way to Coffee Prince Café to plan your performance.

 

“Yay! After School jjang!!!” Ji Hee excitedly pumps her fist in the air.

 

“Okay so, Arisu, the rules!” Seol Mi orders.

 

Arisu stands up and starts reading, “Rules: group must be non-co-ed. Must not exceed or go lower than 9 members. There must be one leader and a face of the group. Costumes and songs must be original. 3 performances are needed to qualify. Cheating and plagiarizing is strictly prohibited. All participants must be an accepted student within Seoul Arts National Academy or Gangnam Arts National Academy (Their branch in Gangnam). An ID must be presented during either one of the two audition dates listed below.” Once finished, Arisu places the paper in the middle of all of us to re-read.”Okay, so if we’re doing this as After School, who’ll be the leader?” So Min asks. You take the paper and study it up close.

 

“…Hmm...Oh, and who’s making the costumes…and…songs..and…?” you take your eyes off the paper and lower it only to see everyone looking at you.

 

“What?” you wonder.

 

“So, what’s your plan, leader?” Seol Mi smiles.

 

“Ohohohoho nonononono. I am not going to be the leader! Why don’t you do it Seol Mi? You’re like SANAFBFC’s leader already anyways!” you reject their offer.

 

“No! We are one! You’ve always been the one that was our leader! You were the Great Wonnie! Savior ofgirls and weaklings at Yangdong! You’re our leader!” Seol Mi smiles. You blush at her little speech. And nod, again in defeat.

 

“Fine. Who’s the face?” you ask. Everyone looks at the innocent already eating Yiyi next to you.

 

“What?” she mumbles.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter