Draw the Line

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The surgery has long been done and your father has been transferred into the VIP room at the hospital, courtesy of the Wu Family. You, your mother, and Mrs. Wu wait for him to regain his consciousness.

"Won Hee..." your father mutters as he slowly opens his eyes. You all run to him, thanking God that he is alright.

"Appa (*dad* for those who didn't know)!" you cry tears that you no longer had and hug him.

"By the way, Appa, Eomma, why were you guys at the house earlier?" you ask out of curiosity after pulling away from him.

Your parents exchange looks before your father shakes his head, "We came hoping to find you and the Wu Family. We needed to have a meeting about something we recently found out. But we will wait until your appa is out of the hospital and when everyone is present."

"In that case, I am going to call my husband and father-in-law and ask them to return to Korea for a short while after your discharge," Mrs. Wu smiles. You felt a bit weird seeing her act and look so adult because you normally just see her more carefree and youthful side, but right now she is a woman fit to be the President. She steps outside to make the phone call and to give you guys some time to talk.

---Correctional Facility---

"Eomma, I'm going to visit Yoona before she goes home, then I'll visit Won Hee and her father," Kris informs Mrs. Wu, who allows him to see Yoona. Kris walks to the lobby with Yiyi, Lay, and Seol Mi to go to the holding room they have arranged Yoona to be in.

"Please follow me," the nurse says. She leads you guys to the 3rd floor to the very corner room. YOONA, IM is written on the door. The room is padded and there is nothing but Yoona in a straight jacket.

"Kris? Kris! Kris, look at what they did to me! Do you think this is humane?! Huh?!!" she barks at the nurse after opening the visitors door.

"Yoona, I just came to say sorry," Kris looks at her dead in the eye, which makes Yoona back down and feel a bit lonesome once again.

"What do you mean, sorry? Why are you sorry? DON'T BE SORRY! You can't leave me Kris, you promised!" Yoona cries.

"I'm sorry that I won't be able to keep that promise. They're taking you to France with your parents," Kris tells her.

"What? No. They can't do that. I have to go to jail still! Jail in Korea! I have to stay here!" Yoona shakes her head as she cries.

"Won Hee's family isn't going to press charges so the government decided to accept that on one condition: you leave the country and be forced to give up your Visa. You can never set foot on this country again."

"No. No! That's not how this is supposed to work!!! Kris! KRIS!!! WHY IS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter