Sickly

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---10:00 am---

While Seol Mi is excited that Luhan asked her out on what seems to be a coffee date between them two, you are working on your essay at home. Yiyi paid you a visit and dropped off some sea salt coffee for you from your favorite cafe before leaving to go on her date with Lay.

"HONESTLY?! WHO GIVES AN ESSAY ABOUT PITCH?! ARRRHGHGHG!!!" you mess up your hair in frustration. A maid comes in soon after, panicked.

"Master Kris has collapsed!!" she announces urgently. Shocked, you get out of bed and quickly go to...um...

"Where did he collapse?!" you ask before taking another step further from the maid.

"In his bathroom. I was passing by when I hear a loud thud. I knocked but he didn't answer and so i panicked and opened the door and I saw him collapsed and since you were the closest person, I went to you first!" the maid explained. You run into the restroom and sure enough, Kris is on the floor unconcious and with only a towel wrapped around his waist. You quickly avert your eyes and turn away, embarassed.

"How in the world am i going to do this?!" you ask yourself. You look back down to Kris and decide it best to see if he is breathing or not. You bend over and place your cheek above his mouth and feel his hot breath on your skin. You realize his breath is too hot and quickly compare his temperature with yours.

"Call an ambulance! He's burning up!" you order the maid. You take a small towel and wet it with cold water and you carefully lift his head to place it on your lap.

"Kris? Kris? Can you hear me?" you place the cold towel on his forehead and start to wipe to cool his body down. He didn't respond to your words, so you worry more, but keep trying to cool him off. You move down to his neck and was about to move down to his chest, but you suddenly turn red at the sight of his perfectly chiseled body.

"Miss! The medic is here!" the maid comes back with medical help. They take Kris and carry him down the stairs and into the ambulance. You ride with him to the hospital.

"...Won...." Kris mumbles as he goes in and out of consiousness. You hold his hand and respond, "I'm here." He reaches for your hand and you let him take it. He holds your hand throughout the entirety of the ride and only lets go once he is taken into the emergency room, where you cannot go in. 

"Hello? Oh, yes, hi Mrs. Wu. Kris was just taken into the emergency room to be examined. I will. I will stay next to him. Alright. Bye," you hang up, but as soon as you do, your phone rings once again. This time it's Luhan.

"Hello?" you answer.

"Won Hee-ssi! Where are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter