Movie Magic

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Movie Magic

You wake up to Yiyi calling you on the house phone the morning after your birthday party. You pick it up and rub your eyes, still a bit sleepy.

“Yea?” you answer sluggishly.

“Movie?” Yiyi asks casually.

“Which one?”

“Don’t know. Horror?”

“Yiyi…You know-“

“Decide later then…”

 “Okay… Later at night?”

“Yea.” You guys hang up after that. You wash your face and go down to eat breakfast.

In the kitchen, there is only Maria and Mary, cooking breakfast for one.

“Where’s- no- good morning Maria. Mary,” you bow. You were about to ask about Kris, but caught yourself and reminded yourself you hate Kris for the time being. They place a plate with your breakfast down and some orange juice.

“Ma’am, Sir Kris has gone out with Miss Yoona and has estimated that he will not be back until later on at night,” Maria said and bowed to you. You bow back and thank her for her work. After, you tell Mary and Maria to go and relax.

“Psh, I don’t care about what he does! He’s just a pest to me! I don’t…I don’t care…” you scowl and take your second and last bite out of your omelet. You place a plastic cover on your food and go to your room to change into your school bathing suit. You decided to go for a swim in the Wu’s indoor pool.

Right when you were about to take a dip into the pool, the telephone rings once again. This time, it’s Seol Mi.

“Unni! We don’t have anything to do!! Can we come over to your place?” Seol Mi asks.

“Uh…I don’t-“

“We already called Mrs. Wu and she said that it’s okay for us to come over. We just wanted to see if you’re okay with it,” Seol Mi explains.

“Oh, in that case, I guess it wouldn’t hurt,” you smile.

“Great! Can you tell the maids to open the gate for us? We’re kinda already here,” Seol Mi confesses. Your shoulders drop and you ask Mary to open the gate. (Wu Household)

“I can’t believe-AHH!!!” you were about to scold your members, then you see some EXO members behind them. You quickly grab the nearest towel you could find and hide behind a chair.

“Annyeong! We came too!” Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Suho, and Lay smile at you. You smile back. You cover yourself with your towel and move closer to them.

“I didn’t know you guys were coming too…” you smile.

“Yea, Lay got invited by his gf Yiyi so we decided to tag along! Sorry noona,” Sehun frowns.

You smile a genuine smile at him, “Aww~ It’s alright!”

“Unni! Enough talking! Take this stupid towel off and let’s canon ball!!!” Seol Mi grabs your towel and tears it off you. You look down, then at the towel, then at Seol Mi, then back at your towel…

“AHHHH!!!!” you scream. You punch her in the shoulder and grab the towel back.

“Wonnie…Why?” Yiyi wondered. You knew what she was talking about. She already knew that you brought a new swim suit because Mrs. Wu showed a picture of it to her at the party yesterday, and was wondering why you weren’t wearing it.

“Because! I feel more comfortable in this one…” you frown and blush.

Seol Mi pulls Maria aside and asks her to br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter