Kris' Lover pt1

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Thank you, Gunchim-ahjumma. Eat it fast or I'm going to leave you"

--Gae-ahjussi

 

Chapter 4: Kris' Lover pt1

Your first-ish half day of school was nothing like you hoped it would be like. Instead of being nice and making lots of friends and nothing was awkward, but everything was awkward, everyone gave you weird looks, and no one would talk to you. You just sat in your seat feeling more alone now than ever in your life. When school ended that day, you went home with Kris but the ride home was quiet. You enter the house and go to your separate rooms. You plop on your bed.

“I’m…sooo…bbbooorrreeeddd…” you moan, “Maybe I should clean…” You get up and change out of your school uniform and into a more house comfy one. You head out of your room and go downstairs. You ask one of the maids if there are any chores for you to do. At first the maid refuses to give you her broom, but you win in the end and she hands you the broom. She goes to the backyard to water their …”jungle”…

As you were cleaning the floor, Kris comes down and sees you working.

“So you do know what slave means,” he says.

“Shut up. I was bored,” you retort, “When are your parents coming home?”

“I don’t know…Next, next month…?” Kris says as he takes a seat in front of the TV.

“IN 2 MONTHS?! WHY?!” you say, obviously shocked.

“Because they travel with yeye. They do business in China and other countries so they’re never home,” Kris says as he flips through the channels. You nod your head. Wait…Does that mean I have to live here in this huge house alone with …Kris?! You mentally shout.

As if he was able to read your head, Kris smirks and says, “Yup. I will be your master, Gunchim-ah… Mwahahaha!” He turns off the TV, grabs his water, and heads on upstairs.

“…Great…” you say sarcastically. Your shoulders slump and you suddenly lost all motivation to clean. You sit on the couch and drop the broom. ***Sigh***

---o0o---

The maids were just about to cook dinner, when you showed up and took on the responsibility of cooking for tonight. They told you, you don’t have to, but you insisted again, so they let you. You were going to make kimbap for yourself, and pretend to the maids that Kris was going to have some too, but he wasn’t…And somewhere deep inside, they knew that. The maids gathered around behind the kitchen divider and watched you cook. You could hear them whispering about how you got here in the first place. You just ignore them and continue to roll your seaweed. After you were done, the maids were already gone off to do some other house work so you were alone. You look up the stairs and wondered if Kris was coming down any time soon.

“Krease~ Dinner~” you whispered, “Well! I guess he doesn’t want any!” You take your plate and bring it up to your room. You were about to take your first step up the stairs, but you felt bad for Kris, so you left him 1 roll and  a note.

---30 minutes later---

Kris goes downstairs at 10 at night to look for something to eat. He had fallen asleep as he was doing school work, so he hasn’t had anything to eat yet. He looks in the fridge to look for food, but find nothing he wants to eat.

“Why is there no kimbap?” he sighs. He was about to walk back up to his room, but then he notices something out of the corner of his eye. He walks to the island in the kitchen and sees a plate of kimbap with a not next to it. He picks up the piece of paper which reads, Here you go ,Gae-ahjussi! –-Gunchim-ahjumma. Kris smiles at the letter then picks up the plate of kimbap and walks to his room.

---The next morning---

After getting ready, you head downstairs and go to kitchen. You were about to get some water, when you saw something out of the corner of your eye on the island. It was a bowl of strawberries with yogurt next to it. There was a note too: Thank you, Gunchim-ahjumma. Eat it fast or I’m going to leave you. –Gae-ahjussi. It made you smile, knowing the jerk who you thought you were going to have a hard time about had a heart. You ask the maid to pack this so that you could take it to school. She does so then you walk out the door, only to find an empty driveway.

“I should’ve known…” you sigh and start walking to the bus stop.

It took you about 10 minutes to walk down the driveway and out the front gate. You were tired and you didn’t even know where SANA is at. You sigh again.

***HONK!*** You look behind you and see a black car. The back window opens and Kris’ head comes out.

“Yah! What are you doing?! Are you trying to escape again?” he asks. You make a face.

“NO! I just-I just thought you left already so I started….um…walking…” you look down. Kris comes out of the car and grabs your hand.

“Didn’t you read the note?” he asks as he drags you to the car.

“I did, but…” you trailed off.

“But you thought I was just a jerk like that?” Kris finished. You look down. He opens the door and you get in. His phone starts ringing so he closes the door behind you. You can see him through the glass talking calmly to someone on the phone. When he hangs up, he taps on the glass of the driver and tells him to go on ahead. You roll your window down.

“Is something wrong?” you ask.

“No. Go on ahead before me. I forgot something. I’ll just text you to tell the driver to come back for me,” he says then runs off.

“Wait! Kris!” you shout behind him, but he was far away already and he couldn’t hear you.

“Is something wrong Miss?” the driver asks.

“I don’t have a phone…” you say. The driver chuckles then starts to drive.

---o0o---

At school, you see no one who seems nice enough to approach so you keep to yourself and you lie-low.  You keep your head down and keep walking.

“Ooof!” you bump into someone and you fall down.

“Oh, gwenchana? Mianhe…” he says as he helps you up.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter