A Slave to Mrs. Wu + A word from the author

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!" they all chorus in. You and Kris look at them, shocked.

"Psssh! Naaawww!" you dismiss the thought, but it lingers and you find yourself looking at Kris with a worried face soon after. You and Kris read each others' faces, which both read "is it possible?". Seol Mi takes out her phone and starts calling someone.

"Who are you calling?" Luhan asks.

"My sister. She's a nurse practitioner at Gangnam Severance Hospital. You two wanna find out right now right? I can call to tell her we are on our way- UNNI!" Seol Mi rushes through her sentence.

---AT GANGNAM SEVERANCE HOSPITAL---

You and Kris walk in hand in hand with Yoona, Seung Gi, Seol Mi and Luhan behind, you guys all in disguises. You guys enter an empty examination room where Seol Mi's sister told you and Kris to wait inside while everyone else waits outside.

"Okay, my break isn't long so we need to get this over with. Lay down here," Seul Gi, Seol Mi's sister tells you. She uses a new divice that will detect if your body has produced human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) (this is a hormone that the female body produces after the egg has been fertilized) faster than regular pregnancy tests bought in stores. Sure enough, after just 25 minutes, the results are out. 

"Congratulatons. You're pregnant!" Seul Gi says slowly as she puts your records in the computer. Only the clicking of the keyboard can be heard in the examination room. Seul Gi takes notice to this and stops typing for a moment to look up at you and Kris. Kris is looking at your stomach while you are looking at Seul Gi.

"Well??? What are you two waiting for? Go to the front desk and schedule a proper check up for next week so that a doctor can start you guys on a plan. It's your first child right?" Seul Gi chuckles at your faces. You nod slowly. Kris gets up all of a sudden and runs out, pulling Luhan along the way.

"WAIT!" Yoona and Seol Mi call after Kris. The girls and Seung Gi go inside to comfort you.

"Why'd he run out?" everyone asked, including you. You thank Seul Gi and the four of you wait for the 2 men downstairs at the main lobby of the hospital. By this time, several people have started to look at you guys and point in a way they think is secretive. Finally, Kris returns, this time more cleaned up than just with sweatpants, a tee and jacket, and a hat. He is wearing a tuxedo and is carrying a large bouquet of 3 dozen white roses, your favorite. Luhan removes your hat and stands you up.

"Ah-! Luhan, stop!" you try to get your hat back but he refuses. Kris goes up to you and stands in front of you.

"EVERYONE! My name is Wu Yi Fan, from Wu Corporations. And I am in love with Jeop Won Hee. I know you guys know all about what happened at the Gala, but that's not all. I've been in love with her even before anyone knew who she was. I've loved her since I first saw her walk through our house doors- no even before that when she was just getting out of my grandfather's car. She's beautiful, smart, sharp, and I want the entire world to know that she is mine, and I am hers. Won Hee, I love you. And I need you. And I will never hurt you. So please...PLEASE... marry me. Marry me and become my last love," Kris kneels on one knee as he takes your hand in his and gives you the bouquet which, after taking a closer look at it, as a diamond ring amidst the single red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter