A Little Late

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time that the movie finished, everyone had just arrived and Mrs. Wu is calling the two of you. You guys go down and all of EXO and AFTER SCHOOL are there to party with you guys.

"Wait, why are we partying again?" Seol Mi asks. Mrs. Wu called them to their house unexpectedly without telling them a clear reasoning. All she said was that they are going to have a mini party for you.

"Oh, I just wanted to party because our Won Hee has regained her memory!" Mrs. Wu explains. They buy it and you guys say a little prayer before eating. You and Kris stayed close to each other the whole night, and by close; it's not like you guys were stuck at each others hips, but you guys made sure to not let each other out of each other's sight. Seol Mi and the others took a notice to this and they raised an eyebrow at you while you are getting food.

"Is something wrong?" you look around ou at the circle of girls.

"Is something going on that we should know about?" Seol Mi asks for everyone.

"Um...no...?" you say. You already guessed it that they noticed you and Kris constantly looking for/at each other.

"Okay. So since you don't like Kris anyway, Ji Hee wanted to know if you can give her his phone-"

"No!" you blurt out wihtout thinking. They raise their eeyebrows once again.

"Oh? And why not?" Shin Hye asks.

"Because...because...FINE! Okay? We're together," you confess. All the girls scream, drawing attention in your direction. You try to quiet them down, but it didn't work and all of a sudden, EXO is gathering around too, trying to figure out what all the fangirling is about.

"What's going on?" Luhan asks. Seol Mi, who is right in front of him when he said that, gets startled and stops jumping. After being gien flowers that were meant to be for another perosn and getting stood up the day after, she saterted to grow more and more aloof from Luhan, well EXO in general. She slides to the right, but is caught by Kai. He back hugs her in place right in front of him.

"Won Hee-unni and Kris-ssi are dating!!!" So Min sqeals. EXO Pushes Kris up with you and they start clapping and shouting while you guys are at the center. You cover your face and Kris tries and stop everyone, but it doesn't work. The excitement is too high. Luhan smiles and congratulates you guys, even though his heart still hurts a bit.

"...ME IN! If yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter