Leave it All Behind (or so she says) p1

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8: Leaving It All Behind (or so she says) p1

 

no longer in his seat, but dashing to Yoona.

 

You look down not knowing what to do now and so you decide that it would probably be best if you just go back home now. You quickly take off, forgetting all about Luhan who was trying his best to get away from the crowd to get to you.

 

“Yiyi? Can you-“before you could finish your phone call with Yiyi, you feel a cold brush of wind nest to you and see her there already. She nods. You stare at her wide eyed, but let it go and go inside the car. At the front was her twin brother. They were alike in all ways. Both weird and skinny, but eats a lot.

 

“Thank you, Yuan,” you nod at him through the mirror. He nods back.

 

“What happened?” Yiyi asks.

 

“I think I beat Yoona…I’m not entirely sure myself…” your shoulders slump and you pout. Yiyi looks at you and touches your shoulder.

 

“Kris…?” she eyes you. Yiyi is awesome because it seems like she knows you better than you know yourself. You look at her and don’t know what to come of that.

 

“Do I really like him?” you ask yourself.

 

Then, “ His smile. His eyes. His walk. His hands. His voice…

 

 

…” Yuan recites. With this your heart starts to beat fast and loud. You didn’t realize it, but you look down shyly with a faint smile and your heart beats faster.

 

“…

 

… Unni, I didn’t say a name…why are you glowing all of a sudden?” You snap out of your daze and immediately ask yourself the same question. This psychological trick was taught to him by his sister to catch people off guard…People like you.

 

“Won Hee-ah…”Yiyi looks at you questioningly. You look back at her.

 

“I-NO! I won’t accept it! I can’t like a jerk like him. I won’t fall for a jerk like him! NEVER!” you rage. Little did you know that what you were saying was actually already happening. You just want to deny everything that you feel for him because you don’t want to get hurt…like in the dramas that you watched.

 

FLASHBACK

 

You were in your room watching Playful Kiss. In the current episode you are watching, Oh Ha Ni was yet again crying due to Baek Seung Jo’s jerkiness.

 

“Wah…How can one guy hurt one person so much? That’s it! I vow that for as long as I live, I will never shed a tear for a guy like that!” you said. You raised your fists and did an aja gesture with them.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

You stayed quiet for the whole rest of the ride. They drop you off at the Wu household. No one is supposed to be home yet, but the lights are opened and you can see the maids running back and forth. ‘Kris got home before me maybe?’ You wonder. You step in the mansion and see that you are wrong.

 

“OMO! You’re finally home! I was wondering where you could be at this hour! Did you eat yet?” Mrs. Wu comes over to you and clings herself to your left arm and drags you to the kitchen where you see a bunch of foreign foods on the table.

 

“When did you get home Mrs. Wu? Why didn’t you guys call?” you ask, ignoring the abundance of food you will never probably even eat.

 

“Just right now! Oh adeul! Is that you?” Mrs. Wu  ignores your question and heads towards the door hoping to find Kris…and only Kris…

 

“Omo…” Mrs. Wu stops in her tracks.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyeo,” Yoona bows respectfully. Mrs. Wu does the same. Mr. Wu comes over to Mrs. Wu and you decide to sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter