What To Do Now?

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

Myungsoo along with Naeun sat around the living room with Sungyeol and Gikwang. Everyone left already due to their "meeting", so they could talk privately.

"So... what do we do now?" Myungsoo asked looking down. "Well, he knows that Naeun's here but he doesn't know YOU'RE here, so you're safe." Gikwang said rubbing his eye.

"What if he comes back?" Sungyeol asked looking at everyone.

"Let's just go somewhere else. I don't want my dad to keep coming here. I don't want to see him ever again." Naeun whined, tugging onto Myungsoo's sleeve. Myungsoo looked at her and took a deep breath, confused of what to do in this situation also.

"For now, lets just keep up with it. When your dad comes over, let's just act like we're together and keep it a secret. Pretend that Myungsoo's never here." Gikwang said.

"No!" Naeun interrupted.

"Then you want your father to find out?" Gikwang asked. Naeun looked down and sighed irritated.

Sungyeol leaned back in his seat and sighed.

"Well, from the looks of it, I think Gikwang's advice is better. Since you don't want Myungsoo to be revealed also... right Naeun??" Sungyeol asked glancing at her. She smacked her lips and glanced at Myungsoo.

"Well... I also suggest that this is the best idea..." he added.

Naeun looked over at Myungsoo and sighed.

"What to do Myungsoo?" She asked. He looked down at her and smiled. "I guess this is the best solution for now..." he told her. She sighed and looked down again.

 

 

Late at night, Sungyeol had some last minute errands to run at work so he left. Gikwang went to sleep at his other friend's house, and Naeun was just sleeping in her room with her eyes opened.

She didn't want to agree with what Myungsoo and them talked about earlier, but since Myungsoo agreed to it, she had no say.

She sighed and got up then walked to Myungsoo's bedroom. Since Sungyeol wasn't there, it was just her and Myungsoo.

She slowly opened the door and peeked in to see Myungsoo's small body lying on the bed with his back facing her.

She pouted and walked over to his bed. She missed being in his arms. She knew he was going through a lot for her, and this made her feel even more worse.

She didn't know what to do to heal him from the pain of loosing everything for her.

She gently laid beside Myungsoo's back and wrapped an arm around his waist. She sighed and dugged her head in his neck, closing her eyes gently.

Myungsoo woke up from her touch and groaned from his sleep. He turned around and faced her.

"Naeun ah..." he spoke with his voice cracking a little. He exhaled from his nose and turned his body fully around.

Naeun sighed and closed her eyes, snuggling in his chest.

"I'm scared. Can you hold me to sleep?" She asked wrapping her arms around him tightly. Myungsoo chuckled slightly and kissed her forehead.

"Sungyeol may come home any minute, you know?" He whispered to her, giving her another kiss on her forehead. "I don't care... I miss you." She told him.

"We're under the same roof." He told her. "But we're in different rooms." She told him. He chuckled and rubbed her cute cheeks gently.

"Naeun ah..." he called her name. She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at him. "Myungsoo ah..." she called him back.

Myungsoo kept his eyes on hers and smiled sweetly at her. That smile that kept her going every single day. The look on his face that made her feel secured and reminded her that everything was going to be okay.

"Naeun ah... be strong for me, okay?" He whispered to her. She looked up at him and nodded her head. "Always and forever..." she whispered to him.

Myungsoo blushed a little from her cuteness and chuckled showing his smiling eyes. He leaned down and kissed her forehead again, pressing her head against his chest.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you." He told her. She shook her head through his chest and sighed. "WE did this together. Don't blame yourself." She told him.

They were both quiet for a while, just embracing the moment in each other's arms.

"Myungsoo ah..." she called him. "Hmm?" He replied. "Can you sing me a song to sleep?" She asked him. He chuckled.

"I can't sing." He told her. "Liar! You can sing..." she told him.

"Since when did you hear me singing?" He asked. "When you were in the shower that one time when we were still in the hotel." She told him.

Myungsoo laughed and covered his mouth. He laid straight on his back and rubbed his face with a hand while his other arm was still around Naeun's waist.

She scooted in closer to him and placed a hand on top of his chest.

"Fine, you don't have to. I won't force you. Just hold me to sleep." She told him. Myungsoo sighed and looked down at her face.

"You're beautiful, Son Naeun..." he told her. She pressed her chin on his chest and looked up at him with her lips pursed. "You've just realized that now?" She asked narrowing her eyes. He chuckled and shook her head.

"I've just said it now." He said then rolled to his side again, wrapping Naeun closer to him.

He planted kisses on her head and hummed a lullaby to her softly. Naeun felt her eyelids heavy from his comfort hold, his warm kisses, his arms that wrapped around her tightly, and the soft lullaby that soothed her heart so much.

Myungsoo glanced down at her closed eyes and chuckled knowing she's probably sleeping already. He sighed and gave her another kiss on the top of her head.

"Good night, my love..." he whispered to her. Naeun groaned and went to sleep.

Myungsoo smiled and placed his head on top of hers. He wrapped his arms around her tightly and went to sleep also.

 

 

The next morning, Myungsoo woke up and found Naeun in his arms still. She was still sleeping in his chest with his arms still around her waist.

He gently got up and out of bed trying to not wake Naeun up. When he succeeded, he got out and closed the door behind him slowly.

Myungsoo walked to the living room and saw Sungyeol sleeping on the couch with a blanket around him. He smiled and figured Sungyeol might have seen them, so he slept out here instead.

He sighed and rubbed his face then went to the restroom to wash up.

 

When he was done, he went back into the bedroom and found Naeun still sleeping peacefully. He smiled and went to sit on her bedside.

Without notice, he phone buzzed loudly beside her. Myungsoo gasped and silenced her phone quickly.

He opened it and found a text message from Gikwang.

 

You dad wants us to go to a gathering with the relatives tomorrow. You open? Let Myungsoo know.

 

Myungsoo read it and took a deep breath. He smacked his lips and cursed himself for letting himself agree on Gikwang's decision.

He didn't want her to be hanging out with Gikwang. Especially when the relatives and everyone are gonna see them together.

He didn't want anyone to see Naeun out with any other guy if it's not him. He was jealous, he'd admit it. How can he not be?

Whatever happens, he  has to let them do this. Even though he felt weird about it, this was the only chance that he and Naeun could be together... right?

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!! Sorry it's been over a week since I've updated!!

I hope you all are still with me!!! :(

Please leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going for you okay?

PLEASE PLEASE do leave suggestions because I'm suffering from MAJOY WRITER'S BLOCK!

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!!!

Until next time, Gikwang says "BYE YEOM!!!!!"