Woorong, Hoji, and Myungeun

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

Hoya and Eunji were hanging out together in front of their workplace. He was leaning against the wall while her body was pressed against his body, her bent arms resting on his chest.

"Yah, how come Myungsoo haven't came in at all?" Hoya asked confused. Eunji shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. Last I heard, appa transfered him." She told him. He looked at her confused and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Tranfered him? Why's that?" He asked curiously. "Appa didn't say why, I overheard him." She told him.

"Yah, he didn't even let me know?" Hoya asked disappointed. She chuckled and cupped his face in her hands.

"What's with the face? I'm still here." Eunji said pouting. Hoya looked down at her and kissed her forehead, both of them closing their eyes.

He backed away after a short while and looked down at her soft face, his eyes barely opened.

"I know you're still here with me..." he told her. She chuckled softly and reached her head up to kiss his tender lips, grasping his shoulders with her hands.

He smiled through the kiss and rubbed her sides.

"Stop it. Your father might come and see." He told her, moving her away from him gently.

She scoffed and took his hand in hers. They walked around, looking at everyone working.

"You should go home. It's dusty here. I don't want you to get dirty." He told her. She scoffed and slapped his arm playfully then coughed.

"I need to go to work too. You'll pick me up later?" She asked. He smiled with a nod and gave her a quick peck on her lips then went back to work.

 

Woohyun and Chorong sat in Chorong's living room with both of their head down. They sighed and closed their eyes with frustration.

Across from them sat Naeun's father along with her aunt and uncle.

"Spit it out Woohyun... where is she?" Naeun's father asked Woohyun. Woohyun shook and stole glances at him.

"Um... she uh..." Chorong looked at him nervously and sighed.

"I'm sorry. I know it's rude of me to ask, but why are you all looking for her?" Chorong asked.

Naeun's uncle scoffed and sat up with a cough.

"We're here to take her back. She needs to marry Gikwang to retie the knots with her mother's side of the family. Where are you hiding her?" He asked.

Chorong looked at Woohyun who kept his head down.

 

Woohyun is secretly afraid of Naeun's father. Especially when he's mad. Naeun's father gets really scary when he's mad. Just like how Naeun gets really scary-looking when she's mad.

"You either tell us, or go back home with us." Her father said.

Woohyun sighed and shifted in his seat. He closed his eyes and tried to think of what to say.

Chorong glanced at them all and sighed.

"We really don't know what happened. Look, Woohyun really don't know. He's been trying to find her all day too, but we've had no luck. He feels really bad, therefore he hasn't been contacting youguys." She told them.

Woohyun glanced at her and glanced at all the elders whose' eyes were peering at him.

"Are you serious?" Naeun's father asked.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." Woohyun said trying to feel guilty. "I really have been trying to find her. But... I don't know where she's at." He lied.

Naeun's uncle stood up and sighed.

"We need to report it to the police." He said walking out.

Woohyun and Chorong gasped and stood up.

"NO!!!" They both screamed. Everyone shook and looked at them.

"Just... wait. If youguys tell the police, then she won't really appear. Whatever happened, she ran away from it and didn't tell anyone. If youguys tell the police and make it even bigger, she won't ever come back." Chorong said.

"Yeah... Naeun's dad, just lay low for a bit. When she feels better, she'll come back. If she calls me, I'll make sure to contact you all okay?" He told them.

Naeun's father smacked his lips and sighed through his nose. He placed his hands on his hips and looked at Woohyun.

"Fine. BUT! If she calls you EVER! You call me immediately... OKAY?"

Woohyun nodded his head and stuttered. "Y-yeh." He said.

 

Myungsoo and Naeun were sitting on a bench in front of a park with his arms around her.

"Myungsoo ah..." she called his name, resting her head against his chest. He glanced down at the top of her head and sighed, placing his head against her head.

"What is it?" He asked. Naeun sighed and looked down at her hands.

"Have you wondered... whats going to happen to us?" She asked then backed away from his chest. She turned her head and looked at his face.

Myungsoo looked down at her and rubbed her cheek with his thumb.

"What?" He asked. She sighed and faced foreward, her fingers collapsing together.

"What if... something happens...?" She asked with fear in her voice. He looked down at her hand and took it in his'.

"Naeun ah..." he called her name. She looked at their hands and then looked up at him.

"I honestly don't know... what's going to happen..." he told her honestly. She looked down and pouted.

"But... if we're meant to be... whatever happens... I know we'll end up running to each other." He told her.

Naeun looked up at him and a smile formed on her face.

"Promise?" She asked. He chuckled and nodded his head. "Promise..." he told her.

"You have to seal it." She told him. He smiled and leaned in to give her a kiss.

She closed her eyes and felt her heart pumping so loudly from her chest, she thought Myungsoo could hear it too.

He backed away from her and looked at her face.

"There... is it sealed enough?" He asked with a smile on his face. She chuckled looking up at him and nodded her head then threw herself in his arms again.

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!! So, I added in a Hoji, Woorong, and Myungeun chap!!

Sorry I didn't really put much detail into all of them...

I'll dedicate a chap to each of them though, okay?

If you have suggestions on what should happen to Myungeun, please do comment, or better yet PM me okay??