Taking The Chance

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

"WHAT?!!!! Your mom's sister's son is still alive?!!! Yay! Your dad and your mom's side can finally reunite again!!!" Woohyun yelled loudly in the car watching Naeun eat.

She nodded her head and drank a water bottle.

"Yeah, you haven't heard the rest of it." She told him with a mouthful. Woohyun looked at her confused.

"What do you mean? What's happening Naeun?" He asked biting his finger. Naeun looked at him and sighed, finishing the food in , setting her food down.

"Lee Gikwang, is his name. And I'm to marry him, so that my dad and I can reunite with my mom's family again." She told him.

Woohyun gasped and covered his mouth. "So... that means... you're going to marry him? Well, what about Myungsoo?! You're just going to leave him?" He yelled at her.

Naeun sighed and closed her eyes shut tightly, grasping her head.

"You don't understand! I have to do this! I have to do this for my dad... for my mom..." she told him.

"Well, what about you? You don't always have to follow your dad's orders. Or your mom's. You need to live your own life too." Woohyun told her.

Naeun looked down at her fingers and sighed. She started crying, tears falling down her face.

He watched her and his face softened.

"Taxi, can we turn back around please?" He said then the taxi driver turned back around to Myungsoo's place.

Naeun looked at Woohyun confused. Tears strolling uncontrollbably down her cheeks

"What are you doing?" She asked through huffs. Woohyun looked at her and sighed annoyed.

"We need to go explain things to Myungsoo before we leave. We can't just leave him and let him find out later. You probably can, but I can't." He told her then leaned back on his seat and looked out the window.

 

Myungsoo walked out of his house with Kwan beside him. He slowly walked around with his lips pursed.

"She left us Kwan... she didn't say bye to you too...?" He said. Kwan whined and sat down on the ground.

"It's okay boy... we got this by ourselves..." he said with a smile. Suddenly, he thought of Naeun again. His smile faded from his face. He shook it off and took a deep breath, chuckling to his pathetic self.

"Aigoo Myungsoo... why are you crying over a girl like her...? She left you. You don't need her." He told her.

He looked down at Kwan then smiled and was about to walk off until he felt two cold and small hands wrap around his waist. He shook and widened his eyes.

"Myungsoo... I'm sorry..." Naeun cried loudly, burying her face in his back. She couldn't help herself. She could only sob. However much she wanted to apoligize to him and make him understand, her tears wouldn't hold back.

Myungsoo stood there shocked. He just froze there, thinking if the person holding him was really Naeun.

"N...Na... Naeun...?" He stuttered her name. He looked down at her hands and touched them.

"She came back..." He thought thankfully.

Although he was confused as to why all this is happening, he didn't want to worry about that right now. He was so happy to see her. So happy to see her in front of him again.

He turned around and looked at her face that was all scrunched up from her crying. He smiled with a short chuckle and cupped her cheeks in his hands.

Naeun looked up at him and started sobbing loudly. She suddenly wrapped her arms around his waist again and buried her face in his chest, holding him close to her.

Myungsoo stood there shocked at her actions, but just slowly wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He leaned his head down towards hers' and closed his eyes, holding her tightly around his arms.

 

Woohyun stood from afar with a smile, watching everything that's happening.

"I need to call Chorong too. I want to hug someone." He said then quickly called Chorong.

 

They went into the house and Naeun explained everything to Myungsoo. Chorong was there also, sitting closely beside Woohyun on the couch across from Myungeun.

Myungsoo looked down and took a deep breath, trying to think of what to do.

"Myungsoo... I... I don't know what to do. We can't let Naeun marry him." Woohyun spoke up. Myungsoo looked at him and sighed.

"But... you can't disobey what your parents want." He told them.

Everyone looked at him and sighed. They understood what he's trying to get at, but no one wanted it to happen.

"Myungsoo... let's run away together!" Naeun told him, tugging his shirt. He looked at her confused.

"Are you serious? You know how serious that can be? We'll be hunt down." He told her.

"You should just run away together. Elope. Naeun's dad won't let this matter go easily. She'll have to marry Gikwang. You've seen her aunt and uncle too. You know how they are. They're not those easy type." Woohyun said.

"Well, what happens if we do? What happens after that? They'll come and hunt us down. They'll eventually find us." Myungsoo said frustrated.

Chorong looked at everyone and sighed.

"Myungsoo... I know that you're a well-mannered guy. But this is a serious matter. Even if you two will be hunt down, there's a chance they might let it go or be unable to find you two. You know what's right from wrong. You know what's right to do. You always do." Chorong said.

"I don't want her to just leave her family. That'll give us a bad image." Myungsoo said. "Who cares about image! Pride! Screw those for now! If you don't, I'll take her away myself." Woohyun said annoyed.

"But... we can't just leave like this. We can't." Myungsoo said. "Just pack some clothes and blankets and pillows. Woohyun and I will stay here and update you two if anything happens." Chorong said.

"Yeah, there's no point of me going back if Naeun doesn't. I'll just stay here with Chorong." He said holding her hand.

"We don't have enough money to live off of, we don't have a place to go, we can't just pack by tonight and leave." Myungsoo said.

Woohyun stood up and placed his hands on his hips. "Oh yes we will. Watch me." He said then started packing their clothes and blankets.

Chorong ran to her bag and took out a small bag. She handed it to Myungsoo and smiled. "I always carry this everywhere with me, whatever risk there may be." Chorong said watching Myungsoo open it.

"That should be more than enough." Chorong said. Myungsoo and Naeun gasped when they saw the amount of money in the bag.

"Chorong... I... we can't accept this." Naeun said guiltily. Chorong shook her head and chuckled.

"Take it. You two need it more than I do." She said with a smile then went to help Woohyun pack up.

Myungsoo looked at Naeun who looked back at him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked her. She just looked at him for a while, but then nodded her head.

"If you're with me, I'll do anything." She said. He looked down and sighed.

What will happen to them in the future? He was worried about it. He didn't feel like this was a good idea, but... he can't let Naeun go back there. He couldn't stand the fact that she was going to marry a guy that wasn't him.

 

Myungsoo and Naeun, along with Kwan, waved at Woohyun and Chorong from Myungsoo's car with their things packed up in the back of the car.

"Bye! Call us!" Chorong said with a smile. She looked at Woohyun and wrapped her arms around him while he did the same.

Naeun looked at Myungsoo and smiled when he took her fingers into his. He smiled at her and watched the road then drove off.

A/N: Aigoo! How was it??? /hides myself/

Was the chapter too like... what-the-heck...??

If so, let me know and I'll just make it a dream... Keke...

I didn't want to rush it like in the chapter, but I wanted Myungeun together...

So please, please do leave comments and suggestions and help me out okay?