Wow... he's... handsome!!

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

“I don’t understand. Are you angry?” He asked with a scoff. “Aren’t you supposed to be happy that he’s finally leaving?” He asked with a chuckle. Naeun stared up at him with a scowl.

                “Well, yeah! But not if he found someone else already! I wanted him to leave a loner! Now he has someone to look forward to.” She said in anger while he stared at her oddly.

                “Why DID you break up with him in the first place?” She looked down and tightened her fists. “He cheated on me.”

                “So he’ll do it again! You think men will stop cheating after they’ve done it once? NO!” Naeun looked up at him and took a deep breath with closed eyes.

                “Nam Woohyun, what am I going to do?!” She said in anger at herself as she slowly walked ahead again. “I know I still have feelings for him.” She said with pouted lips.

                “Those feelings will eventually go away.” He said carelessly. “Trust me.” She chuckled and looked up at him. “You’ve experienced it?” She asked in amusement. “I never knew you had any past boyfriends.” He looked at her and smiled.

                “Yes, I used to be straight.” He said with a smile as she looked at him unbelievably. “I thought people were BORN gay?!” She asked with a loud laugh while Woohyun shrugged and chuckle.

                Naeun and Woohyun arrived at Naeun’s family meat shop as they entered with a smile. “You think it’ll be as easy as we think?” She asked as Woohyun nodded.

                “Of course!” He yelled with a smile.

                “Where were you two?” Naeun’s father asked with a dirty apron on and blood all over. Naeun and Woohyun nearly jumped when they saw him. They quickly grabbed their aprons and chuckled nervously.

                “We were just…getting some air dad.” Naeun said while tying her hair back. “You know it gets a little stuffy in here once in a while-“

“You two get ready to carry out the new pork ribs that are coming in today.” He said while sharpening some knives. They looked around oddly.

                “Where?” Naeun asked with an odd look on her face. “The meat company from Seoul is driving down here today.” Her father said with a smile.

                “What! All the way to Gwangju?” Naeun and Woohyun yelled at the same time. Her father smiled and looked at them with a nod.

                “It’s about 3 hours away from here. How did you manage to have them come all the way here uncle?” Woohyun asked with a curious look on his face.

                “I have the ability to do anything.” Naeun’s father asked with a smile. “Don’t question me, and get ready for the truck to be here. Stay here and DON’T go anywhere.” He said with a finger pointed to both of them.

                “Okay.” Said Naeun with a smile before her father walked back to the back of the store. Naeun turned around and walked out the door as Woohyun followed her quickly.

                “Hey!” He whispered and glanced back at the empty doorway where Naeun’s father had just disappeared from. ”Uncle said for us to stay here!” Naeun turned around and glared at him.

                “I’m just staying out here. Sheesh.” She said and grabbed a chair as a misty rain started to fall. He sighed and grabbed a chair to sit beside her as he crossed his leg. He glanced at her and noticed her sad expression.

                “Are you really THAT devastated that Gikwang finally left?” He asked with a scoff, bringing back what just happened. ”You’ve always dreamed of this day!”

                “I know! I know.” She said with her eyes closed and swinging her head around. “I wanted him to leave ALONE! I thought I made that clear already.” She said angrily as a few people walked by. The shop was on a smaller side of town, but with the most customers since it was the biggest meat shop in Gwangju.

                “Sorry. I’m just-“

There was a loud honk of a car arriving as Naeun and Woohyun both stood up from their chair in shock. “What the….” Said Naeun, peeking her head from the street with a strange look on her face.

                “MOVE! EXCUSE US! SORRY!” Yelled a loud man’s voice coming from the truck. His head was popping out of the truck with his arms waving. He smiled widely and greeted others on the way as the driver chuckled and shook his head.

Naeun and Woohyun watched as the huge truck slowly came to a stop in front of their meat shop with a screeching sound. She looked as Myungsoo’s head popped up in front of her from the passenger seat with the sweetest smile ever.

“Son’s Meat Shop?” He asked with his mouth puckered up after the sentence, making Naeun’s attraction towards him grow. She stared at him as if she was paralyzed and in a whole other world where only prince’s lived. Woohyun glanced at her oddly and then to Myungsoo, who gave Woohyun a strange look and pointed at Naeun.

“Is she…okay?” He asked with a chuckle. “Son Naeun!” Her father yelled from inside as she turned her head to face him rapidly. She ignored her father and turned her head back to look at Myungsoo and nearly fainted when she watched him jump out of the truck in his sweaty white t-shirt and tan shorts with sneakers. His hair was spiked with sweat and his face was glowing with the sunlight.