Starting Over Again?

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

The next morning, Myungsoo walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck and shook when he saw Naeun.

Her head was banging gently against the wall beside the bathroom with her hair all over the place.

Myungsoo chuckled and placed his hand in between her forehead and the wall, making her bang her head against his hand instead.

"Morning..." he told her. Naeun turned to look at him with her tired eyes and turned to face him. He removed his hand and looked at her with a smile.

"Oh, Myungsoo... you're finally out!" She said tiredly. He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Yeh," he said. She grunted and walked in annoyed. He watched her close the door in his face and scoffed then walked to the kitchen.

Naeun got out of the bathroom all fixed up and pretty, then went to change and ran to Myungsoo who was in the kitchen making coffee.

"Myungsoo! Good morning!!!" She chuckled slapping his arm gently. He turned to look at her and chuckled.

"So NOW you're in a good mood?" He asked taking a sip of his coffee. She looked at him confused.

"What? I'm always in a good mood." She told him. He chuckled and walked away.

"Not when you first wake up." He mumbled to himself then put on his shoes and went outside.

Naeun looked at him with a smile and followed him after putting on her shoes.

"Wait for me! Kwan!!" Naeun yelled running pass Myungsoo to get Kwan who was waiting for them already by the corner of the house.

He watched as she took Kwan's leach in her hand and smiled.

"Thank goodness you didn't go." He said to himself then quickly walked to her, in his lips.

"Here, I'll take it." He said taking Kwan's leach. Naeun smacked her lips and looked at him.

"No, it's okay. I got it." She told him. Myungsoo looked at her and slipped his fingers into hers.

"You can hold my hand..." he told her nervously. Naeun looked at him and smiled nervously then held onto his hand.

 

They walked ahead and gasped when they saw Woohyun and Chorong hugging each other at the park.

"Yah, I'm cold..." Chorong whined in Woohyun's arm. He chuckled and held her tightly.

"Did you miss me?" He asked her, snuggling in her neck. She chuckled and nodded her head, hiding it in his chest.

"Yeah, I miss you." She said then closed her eyes.

"Since when were they like that?" Myungsoo asked still holding Naeun's hand. She chuckled and glanced at him.

"I don't know. I still can't believe freaken Woohyun's straight. What a shame?" She said shaking her head.

He looked at her and turned the corner, giving Woorong their privacy.

"What kinds of things did you tell him?" Myungsoo asked. Naeun looked at him and coughed, looking away blushing.

"Gosh, I hate him. I told him EVERYTHING!!" She exclaimed. He chuckled and rubbed his thumb against her hand.

"You can tell them to me now..." he told her. She chuckled and gently slapped his arm.

"Yah, you're so cheesy..." she said covering . He looked at her and chuckled then looked at Kwan.

He glanced back at her and stopped walking.

"Naeun..." he called her name. She looked at him confused. "What is it?" She asked.

"You and your father..." he said looking down at their hands. She sighed and smiled. "Don't worry about it. If he really wants me back, he'll come and get me." She told him.

"What if he comes before I can figure out my true feelings?" He asked her worriedly. She looked down and sighed.

"Well, then I guess... we'll just have to see then..." she said disappointed.

Myungsoo squinted his eyes at her and looked at his watch.

"Let's go back. I have to get ready for work." He told her. She looked at him and smiled then walked back with him.

 

While Myungsoo was still getting ready for work, Naeun went to prepare him some lunch and breakfast.

She wore her apron and was still in the process of making his lunch before his arms wrapped around her waist.

She shrieked and looked behind her seeing him. They both chuckled and looked at the food.

"You scared me." She told him. He removed his hands and leaned against the counter, watching her cook.

"Sorry.... it was too tempting..." he told her. She smiled at him and finished cooking then packed it up for him while he finished his breakfast.

She walked him to the door and waved goodbye to him, then closed the door after her. She sighed with a smile and looked up at the ceiling.

"What a good day...?" She said with her arms stretched in front of her.

She went to clean the house and washed all their clothes then hung them up happily in his backyard.

 

Suddenly after she was done, she sat down on the couch and got a phone call from her uncle and aunt.

"Hello?" She answered frightened. She gasped and hung up then ran out the door.

She ran outside and met with her father and auntie and uncle. They looked at her with a smile while she looked at them shocked.

"What... what's happening?" She asked them with her hands dangling by her sides.

"Dear, your father is here to take you back home. He came back and apoligized to us with all his heart, so we forgave him." They told her.

Naeun stood there shocked. They hated her father... but what could he have possibly done to make them forgive him so fast?

She then thought to what they just said.

Wait?!!! They were going to take her back? Back home? But... what about Myungsoo...?

"No! I can't just go like this." She told them. Her auntie and uncle looked at her and sighed.

"Dear niece, you have to listen to your father. We have something to tell you. Come on. Let's go." Her auntie said. Naeun looked at them shocked.

"Wait... let's go? Why are you and uncle going too?" She asked scooting back.

"Auntie and I are going to move in with your father now. Come on, let's go before it gets too late." Her uncle said pushing her into the car.

Naeun looked at them shocked. Everything was going too fast. What's really happening? Why are they suddenly so close now? Why are they urging her to go home so fast?

Questions came in and out Naeun's mind, but before she knew it, she was already in the car in between her auntie and uncle while her father drove the car.

She shook with a gasp and looked at them confused. She turned to look back at Myungsoo's house that was already many minutes away.

"Myungsoo... I don't know what's happening... I'm sorry..."

She thought to herself.

She tried to study her dad, aunt, and uncle's face, trying to guess what they're trying to do, but she couldn't. They just looked so happy... for some reason...

What's really happening? She doesn't know... no one's talking to her... no one even cares to look at her. WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING???!!!!!!!!

"Naeun... you're getting engaged..." her auntie finally said after a long drive.

Naeun sighed in her mind. "Finally someone answered me..." She thought to herself with a smile.

She suddenly thought to herself again and resaid what her auntie just said. Her eyes widened, jaw dropped.

"WHAT??!!! I'm getting engaged???!!!!!!" She yelled making her father step on the brakes.

Everyone looked at her confused and nodded their heads.

"Yeh, you're getting engaged dear... is there something the matter?" They asked. Naeun looked at them unbelievably and scoffed.

"Uh, yeah! There is definitely a problem here. I can't get engaged..." she told them thinking of Myungsoo.

"Well, come in and wait until you see who it is..." her father said then walked out of the car.

Naeun looked outside and noticed they were already home. She watched as her aunt and uncle walked out and followed her father inside.

"I can't do this... Myungsoo... where are you??" Naeun mumbled to herself, panicing. She looked outside once again and slowly got out, closing the door slowly after her.

"I can't do this to Myungsoo... I can't..." she repeated to herself again.

 

A/N: Hi everyone! So, it's been a while...? Sorry I haven't had time to update much...

So... who should the mystery guy be?? Any suggesstions??? Keke...

Please leave a comment and let me know how it's going okay??