The Separation

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

On the day of the gathering, Naeun got herself ready in the bedroom, waiting for Gikwang to come and pick her up.

Sungyeol was out at work while Myungsoo was home with her.

She put on a beautiful turquoise dress that was strapless and leveled to her knees.

Myungsoo walked in and looked down with a short sigh. She looked up at him and smiled.

"How do I look? Pretty?" She asked. He looked up at her and nodded with a smile. "Really pretty..." he told her.

Naeun walked to him and placed her hands on the sides of his waist, grasping his t-shirt in her hands.

"Are you sure you're okay about this?" She asked pressing her body against his'. He looked down at her and smiled, giving her a kiss on her forehead. "I'm fine as long as you are." He told her. She looked down and shook her head.

"I'm not okay with it. But what else are we supposed to do?" She asked pouting at him.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. They both looked at each other and smiled, knowing that's Naeun's cue to leave.

"Give me a kiss..." he told her. She chuckled and tip-toed up to give him a kiss on his chapped lips.

They both closed their eyes to cherish the moment. Myungsoo placed a hand on her neck and deepened the kiss, making it seem like they were gonna be separated forever.

Naeun didn't want to back away from the kiss. Neither did Myungsoo. But time was limited at that time.

"Call me when you're done, okay?" He told her after she backed off from him. "Yes. Text or call me if you miss me, okay?" She told him. He scoffed and took out his phone, calling her. Her phone rang in her hand, making her chuckle a little.

"I miss you. Pick up." He told her. She hugged him tightly and wrapped her arms around his shoulders tightly. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, snuggling his head into her neck.

"Take care, okay?" He told her. She smiled without a nod then they both went to open the door, seeing Gikwang behind it.

Myungsoo smiled at Gikwang and shook his hand with his other hand on Naeun's back.

"Hi Myungsoo..." Gikwang said. "Hi..." Myungsoo said then glanced at Naeun.

"I'll take care of her. Don't worry." Gikwang said. Myungsoo looked at him and smiled. "You do that. Call me when it's over, okay?"Myungsoo told Gikwang. Gikwang smiled and nodded then walked out to his car.

Naeun turned to look at Myungsoo and smiled, glancing down.

"I love you." She told him, looking him in the eyes. He let out a smile and held her hands in his'.

"I love you too." He replied back. She smiled and glaned at him for a long time before turning her back and walking into Gikwang's car.

They both waved at him then Gikwang drove off.

Myungsoo took a deep breath and closed the door behind him.

 

 

After Gikwang and Naeun left, Myungsoo decided to go out and look for a job since he had nothing else to do at home anyways.

He walked around the streets and looked across the street, a block away, and saw Naeun and Gikwang walking out of Gikwang’s car.

He didn’t intend to follow them, but were confused as to why he accidentally saw them. He kept his look at them, since no one would see him, he looked at them and saw them both walk inside a gate. He took a deep breath and walked off with a forced smile.

 

 

Myungsoo walked downtown and saw a paper outside a building window that said: HIRING OVERNIGHT STOCKER

He pursed his lips together and took the paper off, walking inside to get more information.

 

“Yeh appa…” Naeun told her father who was sitting across from her while Gikwang was beside her. She turned her head and took a second glance, seeing Myungsoo walking past them.

Since he was farther away, he didn’t see them. She gasped and elbowed Gikwang.

“Myungsoo…” she whispered. Gikwang looked at her then looked over and saw Myungsoo, his eyes widening also.

“What the hell is he doing here?!!” She mumbled under her breath so her father wouldn’t hear. “I don’t know!” Gikwang whispered back.

Her dad looked at them then at the direction they were both looking at and saw Myungsoo.

“Oh, Kim Myungsoo?!!!” Her father yelled. Myungsoo turned his head over and looked at them shocked.

Myungsoo looked at Naeun with wide eyes and hid his paper behind him.

“Here! Come meet Naeun’s boyfriend, Lee Gikwang.” Naeun’s father said. Myungsoo looked at Naeun and Gikwang confused, wondering on what he should do.

“Uh… hi Lee Gikwang. I’m Kim Myungsoo.” Myungsoo introduced himself. Gikwang stood up and chuckled nervously. “Nice to meet you.” Gikwang said.

Naeun's dad looked at Myungsoo and then at Naeun and noticed that she was looking at him intently. He coughed and turned his attention to MYungsoo.

"I would invite you to join us too, but you don't have a date." Her father.

"Naeun! Hurry up and bring your boyfriend in! Hurry up! We're about to start the couple relay!" An elder woman yelled from behind a slightly opened door.

Myungsoo looked at Naeun while she looked at him back.

"Myungsoo, you should join us." Gikwang said patting Myungsoo's arm. Naeun's father pushed Gikwang and Naeun into the room along with him.

"Sorry, but this is only a couple gathering. You're not welcomed. Sorry Myungsoo..." her father said then pushed Naeun and Gikwang past the door.

Naeun looked back at Myungsoo sadly and looked down.

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!! Sorry for such a long wait on updating!!!

I hope no one left me yet... :(

So... just a little more problems... sorry about all the drama...

But Myungeun kind of needs it for their trust and love.... well, I think... :/

Welcome new subs! I hope this story is interesting so far!

Please leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going for you okay?

Thanks again and much love everyone!!!!! Until next time!!! <3