Dinner

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

Later on, Woohyun and Chorong fixed the table acting as if they were a lovely couple while Myungsoo was fixing the plates. Naeun slowly got out of the bedroom with a droopy face and looked down. She dragged her feet to the kitchen and sat down in front of the table.

Woohyun and Chorong looked at her confused. "Yah, we're not done setting the table up yet." Woohyun said. Naeun didn't budge.

Myungsoo glanced at her, standing across from the table, and coughed a little.

"What's up with you?" Myungsoo asked. Naeun didn't look at him, but sighed and shrugged her shoulders again.

"Yah, what's wrong with her?" Chorong whispered, leaning against Woohyun. Woohyun looked at her while setting the last plate down, then sat down confused.

"I don't know. Let's eat everyone." He said then he and Chorong sat next to each other while Myungsoo went to sit beside Naeun and glanced at her.

"What's wrong with her?" Myungsoo thought to himself. He coughed and looked at everyone and smiled. "Okay, let's eat everyone." He said then everyone dug in.

Naeun looked at the food in front of her and sighed. She looked at the plate of rice in front of her and took a deep breath then picked up her chopsticks.

She slowly picked up a piece of rice and forcefully stuck it in .

Chorong and Woohyun looked at her while Myungsoo was trying to mind his own business. "Yah, what's up with you?" Woohyun asked kicking her feet from under the table. She looked up at everyone and sighed.

"Maybe... I'm maybe..." she said then sighed. "Maybe what?" Chorong asked leaning in curiously. "Maybe... I'm... maybe..." she said again.

"Yah, maybe what? Just say it." Woohyun asked frustrated. Naeun took a deep breath and smacked her lips. "Maybe...... I'm maybe....."

"Maybe, maybe, maybe, WHAT!" Woohyun asked annoyed. Chorong hissed at him and slapped his arm slightly.

Naeun got up from the table and went back into the bedroom. Myungsoo glanced at her and stared at his bedroom door.

"Yah, why did you yell at her? She's mad now." Chorong said. Woohyun looked at Chorong confused. "Why is she even like that? She was just happy earlier about Myungs- uh..."

Myungsoo looked at him and smiled then continued eating. "Let's eat. I'll go talk with her in a bit." He said then everyone shrugged their shoulders and ate.

 

Naeun sat on Myungsoo's bed and looked down sadly. "I have to leave you... Myungsoo oppa..." She thought then sighed and pouted her lips. She started packing her things with a sad feeling in her heart.

"I hope you'll live a happy life without me." She said then took a deep breath.

There were suddenly three knocks on the door making her shake.

"What?" Naeun said sloppily then continued packing. Myungsoo walked in and watched as she packed her things. He closed the door behind him and coughed.

"What are you doing?" He asked. Naeun looked up at him and looked away. "I... I'm going to leave." She told him.

"Wae?" Myungsoo asked. "Because of something... just something..." Naeun said then thought for a second. She gasped and looked up at Myungsoo worriedly.

"Are you sad that I'm leaving?" She asked with her big eyes crying out to him. He looked at her and thought for a second. "Uh... well..."

Naeun looked down listening to him stuttering. "It's okay.... I understand." She said then contined packing.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked. "Because... my father called me and told me that my uncle and auntie forgave him. And that they're having a party in a couple of weeks so for me to go and help him prep."

"Really...?" Myungsoo asked confused, rubbing his chin. Naeun looked at him confused. "What? What's wrong? Why are you saying really?" She asked.

"I'm surprised Uncle and Auntie forgave your father so quickly. They hated your father a lot to be honest. But... so quickly..." he said. Naeun thought to herself then scoffed. She got up and called her uncle and auntie. Last time when they came over, they gave their number to her.

Myungsoo watched her actions confused. "What's she planning on doing?" He thought but walked out and didn't bother her phone call.

"Uncle? It's Naeun! Yeh! Did my father call you and Auntie?" Naeun asked with her phone against her ear. Suddenly, she pulled the phone away and could hear Uncle's yelling from the other line.

"What??!!! He didn't???! ARGH!!! Arraseo, bye!" She said then hung up the phone madly. She scrunched up her face and tightened her fists.

"APPA!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME!!!!" Naeun yelled loudly.

 

Woohyun, Chorong and Myungsoo shook from the living room and looked at the bedroom door.

"What's up with her again?" Chorong asked. "Yah, is she on her monthly thing? Aish, so annoying and bipolar!" Woohyun asked annoyed.

 

Naeun walked out of the bedroom and out of the house in nothing but her white dress and thin cardigan. She didn't even look at Woohyun and them, but just kept walking off.

"Yah, where is she going now? It's so cold outside." Woohyun asked. Myungsoo looked at them then at the door and sighed.

"I'll go check up on her." He said then got up and went to grab two thick sweatshirts. He put them both on and got out too.

 

Naeun sat at the bench and cried to herself. She leaned foreward and placed her elbows on her knees and hid her face behind her palms. The night was so cold, but that didn't seem to bother her. She was mad at her father. How can he lie to her?

 

"Where is she?" Myungsoo asked slouching his shoulders from the cold. He sniffed and coughed then continued looking around, walking pass the park.

Myungsoo walked over and finally saw her. He took off one of his sweatshirt and wrapped it around Naeun. "Hey..." he gently called her.

She turned around and looked at him then took the sweatshirt and wrapped it around herself. "Thanks... Myungsoo..." she said looking down with tears still streaming down her cheeks. He smiled and sat beside her with a sigh.

"Why are you crying?" He asked looking at her. Naeun sniffed and continued crying. "My dad lied to me!" She said. He looked at her and chuckled.

"That's why you're crying?" He asked. She nodded and wiped her tears. "Yea! I cry when I get really mad. And right now I'm really mad at appa! I hate him!!" Naeun yelled loudly tightening her fists in the air.

Myungsoo couldn't help but chuckle seeing such a fragile person like her be so tough on the inside. "Don't worry. He probably misses you a lot. I mean, you haven't gone home for a while now." He told her.

"Well, it's because he's a liar! That's why! If he'd speak up, then I'd go home and he'd stop worrying about me!" She said then tears started forming again.

"Sometimes... things just take time to resolve. You have to wait for the right time..." he told her. Naeun huffed and at the same time wiped away her tears.

Myungsoo placed a hand on the back of her head and pulled her against his chest. Her head laid perfectly still under his watch while the side of their body's brushed against each other.

Everything... suddenly went away. Her anger, frustration, hatred... they all drained away from her. Myungsoo's touch and comfort made her feel warm and secured inside.

"Oh no... it's happening again Naeun..." She placed a hand at her heart and looked up at Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo..." she called him. He looked down at her then at her hand that was at her heart. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"You make my heart beat dugun, dugun, dugun, everytime I see you..." she said like a child, making a fist pumping in front of her heart. Her face looked confused and serious at the same time, making Myungsoo confused also, wondering if she really meant what she was saying.

"Whenever I see you, my heart feels warm. Whenever I see your back," she said looking at his back tempting to hug it, "...I want to press my face against it..." she said then looked down at her fingers.

"Whenever I see your hand, I want to hold it..." she said. Myungsoo looked at her surprised by all her confessions.

"Myungsoo oppa..." she said looking him in the eyes. "I think... I'm falling in byuntae love for you..." she said seriously before a gulp.

 

A/N: Okay, not sure about the byuntae love in reality...

But she confessed, right?? Now it's just to Myungsoo to see if he'll accept it...

Should he?? Or should he not?? Hmm... leave suggestions okay??