Happy?

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

A/N: WAH!!! First of all, did youguys know I have over 50 subbies!!! Thank you so much everyone! You're all so awesome!!! Really, thank you so much for all your love and support! I don't know what to say, but just that I'm very happy to have each and every one of you as my subbie and lovs!! Thank you so much again! Saranghae everyone!!! Okay, now to the story?... Keke... Enjoy!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo parked his car in front of a hotel and sighed, looking at Naeun who was asleep already.

He just looked at her and smacked his lips, thinking to himself.

He felt wrong. Everything that happened. It's so wrong, right? Who is he to take a daughter away from her father? No one. He's no one and he shouldn't have done that.

What's going to happen to them now? What's going to happen when they find out and hunt them down? Why am I only thinking of this now?

Questions ran through his mind as he grasped his head in frustration.

Naeun moved and opened her eyes, seeing Myungsoo grasp his head.

"What's wrong Myungsoo?" She asked worriedly facing him now. He removed his hands from his face and sighed.

"Naeun... I'm sorry..." he told her. She looked at him confused. "Sorry? Sorry for what?" She asked.

"I shouldn't have taken you away from your father. We should go back, shouldn't we?" He asked confused.

Naeun looked at him and sighed. "Do you remember the reason why we're here?" She asked. He just looked at her.

He knew the reason why... he knew it very well. But the thing was...

"My father doesn't care about me Myungsoo... all he cares about is money and reputation in getting my mom's family back together with us again. He's selling me to get that reputation." She told him.

Myungsoo looked down and sighed with a corner smile.

"Come on, it's late. Let's go get some rest and tomorrow morning we'll go looking for a place?" He asked. Naeun smiled and nodded her head.

 

They walked into the room with only one bed. That was all they had left, a room with one bed.

Myungsoo closed the door after they both got in and looked around, setting their luggage down.

Naeun glanced back at him with a smile. "I'll go wash up first." She told him. He looked at her and nodded.

"Uh, okay..." he said then walked to the bed while Naeun went into the bathroom with her luggage.

 

When Naeun got out, Myungsoo glanced at her and tensed up. She was dressed in her short shorts along with a thin and tight t-shirt.

He'd seen her like that before already, but this time Woohyun's not here, and it's different...

He coughed and went in to wash up while Naeun dried her dripping wet hair with a towel in her hand.

 

Naeun sat on the bed and a tear fell down her cheeks. She touched her watery eyes and sniffed.

"Appa... I'm sorry." She said to herself. "But... I can't do what you want." She added.

She suddenly had nonstopping tears falling down her cheeks. She cried loudly and placed her elbows on her knees, holding her head in her hands.

"I can't do it appa... I can't be the daughter you want me to be." She told herself. She huffed and sniffed back her tears.

 

Myungsoo got out from the bathroom and looked over at the bed, seeing Naeun sleeping already. He walked over to her and looked at her face, seeing a teardrop down her cheek.

He sighed and sat beside her on the empty spot on the bed. He looked at her face and thought to himself again.

"Kim Myungsoo... what are you doing to her? Is this right?" He took a deep breath and leaned his back against the wall with his side facing Naeun's.

Naeun opened her eyes and looked up and over at Myungsoo who was sitting beside her on the bed. She sat up beside him and rubbed her eyes, sniffing and wiping the remainder of the tears from earlier.

"Oh, Myungsoo... when did you get there?" She asked. He looked at her and smiled, shaking his head.

"Just now..." he said then looked down. She sat closely beside him, their arms almost overlapping each other their legs touching.

"Naeun..." he called her name. She looked up at him and pursed her lips together.

"Are you... sure you want this?" He asked her. She looked at  him for a while and nodded her head then looked down.

"Yeah, I'm sure." she told him with confidence then leaned her head down on his shoulder.

Myungsoo looked down at her face while she was looking down at his hands. He his lips and gently trailed his fingers against Naeun's.

He took her pinky in his hands, then the rest of her fingers one by one. He held her tiny hands in his' and rubbed his thumb against her soft skin.

"If you ever... ever want to go back..." he told her taking a breath.

"I won't want to..." she told him, glancing up at him with a smile. "They don't need me as much as you right now." She told him.

Myungsoo looked down at her face and his softened. He knew there will be many hardships if he kept her with him, but he didn't want to let her go. Not like this.

Looking down at her soft face, he leaned down and kissed her forehead gently, pressing his lips against her soft skin lightly.

He backed up and looked down at her closed eyes, their eyes closely together.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Kim Myungsoo..." she called him quietly, leaning her head against his shoulder again. She turned her body a little so her body would be pressed against his'.

"Hmm?" He asked her. "Do you know that I like you?" She asked closing her eyes, sleeping in his warm chest. She held onto his cold fingers with one of her hand while her other hand came over and placed itself against his chest.

Myungsoo smiled at her question and closed his eyes, nodding his head, hitting the top of her head gently with his chin.

"I know..." he told her. She cuddled in towards him, bending her leg and placing her knee on top of his leg. She sighed and inhaled his forever beautiful scent in her heart and went to sleep.

Myungsoo rubbed her face gently, watching her sleeping like a beauty. He smiled and kissed her forehead again before resting his eyes as well.

A/N: How was the cute Myungeun chapter??

Don't worry, I'll get to Woorong as well... I just want some Myungeun for now... Keke...

Many more Myungeun moments for the moment okay? So be happy and stay updated!