What's going to happen?

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

               On the drive to the meat store, which was only a couple minutes away from where they were, so many thoughts were running through Naeun’s head about her father and her uncle that she had just discovered.  She kept her hand down at her phone that was in her lap. She looked up and noticed Myungsoo glancing at her through the rear view mirror. She looked away quickly and then back when she noticed that he kept his stare on her. He had a look of sadness and understanding with a smile. She lightly smiled back and then blushed when he chuckled and glanced from the road to her again. She smiled while shaking her head and looked out the window nervously.

               Woohyun looking out the window, wandering if everything he had just heard was true or not. As they arrived, they all got out and Naeun took a deep breath getting ready in store of what was to happen.

               “Okay, let’s go in and make sure he’s in.” Myungsoo said while leading the way. “Are you ready for this?” Woohyun asked with a nervous look to Naeun. She kept her head straight and gulped before nodding.

                “Is Mr. Jung here?” Myungsoo asked Eunji who was standing on the counter fixing her nails. She looked up at him and then to Naeun and Myungsoo with wide eyes.

                “Yes, he’s in the back. Why?” She asked while looking them all back and forth. “Who’s…this?” Eunji asked curiously. “Ahhh, this is Mr. Son’s daughter Son Naeun and her father’s worker, Nam Woohyun.” He said with a smile.

                “Oh, hello!” Eunji said cheerfully with a smile and wave. “I’m Jung Eunji, daughter of Mr. Jung.” She said with a smile. “Nice to meet you.” Naeun and Woohyun said, greeting her politely.

                “Okay we’re going to go out back to see if your father is around.” Myungsoo said while Eunji nodded with a smile.

                “She’s so pretty.” Naeun said to Woohyun who chuckled after they left the room. “She’s average.” Myungsoo said with a glance back at them and laughed silently.

                “Kim Myungsoo?” Hoya called from a distance away in his apron. “What’re you doing here?” He asked through a chuckle and walking towards him. “I brought Mr. Son’s daughter.” He said with a chuckle while they all greeted each other.

                “Well, Mr. Jung is in his office getting some quick paperwork done.” Hoya said with a smile. “Okay, thanks.” Myungsoo said while they headed towards the office. He glanced at Naeun and noticed her sweating. 

                “You sure you can do this?” He asked her with a crooked smile. She nodded quickly and wiped her sweat. “Yes, of course. Ummm…this will be a piece of cake.” She said nervously with a chuckle. They reached the office as Myungsoo faced her and held her shoulder.

                “He shouldn’t be too hard on you.” He said with a smile as Naeun nodded. Woohyun smiled at her from behind as she sighed. “I can go in with you if you want.” He said with a straight face while she shook her head and smiled nervously.

                Myungsoo and Woohyun sat outside the meat market in the car as Myungsoo turned to look at him. “Can you text Naeun and tell her that we’ll be waiting in the car for her?” He asked. Woohyun shrugged and pouted his lips.

                “I don’t have a cell phone.” He said with a nervous chuckle. Myungsoo sighed and took his phone out. “Okay use mine.” He said while handing it to him. He grabbed it and text her number quickly before giving it back to him.

                “Thanks.” Woohyun said with a chuckle. Myungsoo set his phone in his pocket and leaned his head on the back of the seat.

                “She must’ve gone through a rough childhood.” Myungsoo said through a sigh. Woohyun nodded with a smile. “No, she never let it bother her.” He said with a chuckle.

                “I don’t know how she does it.” Myungsoo chuckled and looked towards the door when he saw Naeun approaching them. She walked towards the car and then sat inside before closing the door. Myungsoo and Woohyun quickly looked behind them to look at her.

                “So…” asked Myungsoo with a curious look on his face. Naeun had a huge smile and sighed. “You’re right. He was easy to talk to.” She said with a chuckle.

                “So he forgave me?!” Myungsoo asked with a shocked expression. Naeun nodded and chuckled. “Yes, he took my word for it and called my dad just in case. Everything’s fine.” She said with a smile.

                “That’s great!” Myungsoo said while starting the car. “Now you guys can get going again.” He said with a chuckle and glanced back at Naeun through the rearview mirror. Naeun looked down and sighed thinking about leaving.

                Naeun’s father arrived home and sat down in the living room couch, taking his phone out to dial Naeun’s number.

                “Hello?” Naeun answered faintly after a few rings. “What’re you up to? Why didn’t you pick up after the first ring?” He asked harshly. “I have other things to do dad.” She said tiredly with her voice silent.

                “You okay?” He questioned curiously when he noticed the different tone in her voice that he’s never heard of before. There was a long silence as Naeun coughed silently.

                “Dad?” She asked softly. “Yes?” He answered with raised eyebrows. “How come…you never told me about…Uncle Min Ho?” She asked in almost a whisper.  Her father panicked, never realizing that she would ever find out about his castaway twin brother.

                “Wh-what?” He asked in lost. “Who?” Naeun sighed and scoffed with a nervous chuckle. “How come you never told me about Uncle Min Ho dad? Your own twin brother?” She asked almost in anger now. “I-“

                “WHEN were you going to tell me?” Naeun asked, cutting him off. Her father took a deep breath and leaned back on the couch looking up to the ceiling and unprepared for this moment.

                “I don’t think I can ever face you again unless you find a good enough reason to tell me why you did what you did.” She said and quickly hung up. Woohyun’s ear was pressed against the bedroom door and ran back to the couch beside Myungsoo when he noticed her ending the call.

                “We’re staying?” Woohyun asked with a whisper. Myungsoo looked at him oddly. “Huh?” Myungsoo  asked while Kwan jumped on the couch across from them. He looked towards the bedroom door and looked down.

                “Maybe you should go talk to her.” Woohyun said. “Why me?” Myungsoo asked. “Because if I go anywhere near her, she’s just going to lecture me like a little brother.” He said with a worried look on his face.

A/N: Okay, there it is… so… shall they stay???

See! I told you all the history would bring a good effect!!! Haha…

I know it’s getting boring so far…

but the next chapter, I’ll try to make it really happy and full of Myungeun’s okay??!!!!

Please comment okay?! Saranghae!