Tired of This

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

Naeun sat throughout the ceremony impatiently and kept looking around, thinking about Myungsoo. She took out her phone and looked at it.

"You don't miss me or something? You're not calling me...." she mumbled to herself sadly. She stuck her phone back into her bag and sighed, looking down.

Gikwang looked at her and nudged her elbow.

"Are you okay?" He asked. She looked at him and pouted. "I miss Myungsoo..... I wonder what he's doing..." she said. Gikwang chuckled and pointed over to the door.

 

 

Myungsoo sat outside, in front of the building Naeun and then were at. He took a deep breath and looked at his phone.

"I wanna call you....." he mumbled to himself. He took a deep breath and stood up, stuffing his phone back in his pocket. He walked off and looked up at the sky, regretting that he'd let Naeun go off with Gikwang.

 

"Myungsoo oppa!!!" He heard someone call his name. He turned around and saw Naeun running to him. He faced his whole body back and looked at her confused. She was pouting while running towards him.

"I miss you..." she yelled while tackling him and wrapping her arms around his shoulder. She hid her head in his neck and sniffed.

"Why didn't you call me? Don't you miss me?" She asked him again.

Myungsoo just looked off into space with confusion. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist, slightly picking her up the ground.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked. "I saw you..... and I wanted to come be with you." She told him. He chuckled not even knowing that she'd seen him.

"Go back inside," he said after giving her a kiss on her forehead. Naeun looked up at him and smacked her lips. She smiled and dragged him off into the streets.

"Yah! Go back before your dad sees us!" Myungsoo said stopping her walk. Naeun chuckled at him and waved at someone from behind them.

"BYE Gikwang oppa! Thank you!" Naeun said. Myungsoo turned around and saw Gikwang by the door, motioning for them to run off quickly. He looked back at Naeun confused.

"What did you two plan?" Myungsoo asked. She shrugged her shoulders and dragged his hand off into the crowd.

 

 

 

Naeun took them to a beautiful meadow-looking park and sat down under a shady tree. Myungsoo sat behind her while she was in between his legs with her back to him. He pulled her in and wrapped his arms around her body. She smiled and leaned back, sinking herself in his arms.

"Naeun ah..." he called her. She glanced back at him and smiled. "What?" She asked. He looked down and pressed his chin on the side of her face.

"What are you planning on doing?" He asked worriedly. She chuckled. "Nothing... I told Gikwang I missed you and he just told me to leave and he'll explain things to my dad." She told him.

"WHAT?! Explain things? What things?" Myungsoo asked. "Us..." she said carelessly. He looked at her shocked.

"Your dad is going to flip out Naeun...." he told her. She shrugged her shoulders and slept in his arms.

"I can care less. As long as you're with me and I'm with you, I'm fine..." she said then sighed and rested her eyes.

Myungsoo looked down at her but sighed and pursed his lips, not having a good feeling about this.

 

 

 

 

Later on, Myungsoo and Naeun walked home hand in hand with a smile on their faces. Sungyeol was still at work, so it'd just be the two of them home unless Gikwang came back also.

 

When they walked inside the house, their jaw dropped and their distance grew. They looked at Naeun's father who looked at them with narrowed eyes.

Naeun gasped and stood behind Myungsoo, grasping his sleeve. He looked down at her and gulped, looking at her father again.

"Naeun.... Kim Myungsoo...." her father called them. Myungsoo was scared, but he managed to give a respectful bow. "Hello Mr. Son." He said then looked back up at her father.

Naeun's father coughed and looked at them with narrowing eyes.

"This is NOT gonna be good..." Myungsoo thought to himself.

 

 

"Naeun... what is all this? What's going on?" Her father yelled at her. She shook and hid her face deeper into Myungsoo back.

"Look, I'm sorry Mr. Son. This was all my fault. I'm sorry, but I was the one who forced her to move away with me. Because I love her too much, I can't stand to see her with another man, let alone marry." Myungsoo said with all his courage and might.

Naeun's father looked at them and scoffed. He shook his head and scratched his head.

Naeun knew nothing good will come of this. She was scared and frightened, but she had to be strong for her and Myungsoo...

 

"Why didn't you just tell me?" Her father asked with a slight smile now.

Myungsoo and Naeun looked at each other confused and then looked at her father and coughed.

"If you two loved each other that much, just let me know! I would've just married you two! Kim Myungsoo... you're an awesome person! I didn't know you two were THAT deep into your relationship!" He said.

Myungsoo scrunched his face along with Naeun and they both just stood there dumbfounded.

"A-a-appa....." she called her father. He chuckled and walked towards them.

"Gikwang told me EVERYTHING..... Naeun changed you Myungsoo... and you changed her..... your boyfriend left you and Naeun fixed your painful heart." Her father said.

Myungsoo tilted his head and looked at Naeun's father confused.

"Boyfriend...?" He mumbled to himself. Naeun looked at her father confused and coughed.

"Yah, you couldn've just told me that you were gay and now you're straight because of Naeun... isn't it a blessing? She changed you for the better, and you two love each other sooo much right now..."

Myungsoo coughed and shook his head, lifting his hands up.

"I'm not... I'm not gay!" Myungsoo yelled shocked. Naeun chuckled nervously and threw his hands down.

"Ah, yeh appa..... he's like this because of me now..." she said glancing at Myungsoo. He glared at her confusingly and coughed.

Naen's father looked at Myungsoo and gasped, covering his mouth, causing Myungsoo and Naeun to stand still.

"Omo, I'm sorry.... I shouldn't have said it out loud. I know people are very sensitive from this thing... I'm so sorry... but I'm just happy that Naeun changed you. And that you've changed her. I've just realized it now." He said then looked at Naeun.

"Son Naeun, your marriage with Gikwang has been canceled! You and Myungsoo are all that matters!" He said then walked out.

 

Myungsoo and Naeun just stood there, confused and shocked at what her father just said. They tilted their heads and scrunched up their faces.

"Uh..... what just happened?" Naeun asked slowly, looking up at the ceiling. "Your dad just called me gay." He told her still lost also. Naeun nodded her head and sighed.

"So.... what happens now?" Naeun asked. Myungsoo looked at her and cupped her face in his hands.

"I think this means we can be together now..." he told her. She looked at him confused and tilted her head even more.

"Together?" She asked. She thought to herself for a minute and looked at Myungsoo with wide eyes.

"TOGETHER? JUST YOU AND ME?!!!!" She yelled happily.

 

 

 

Myungsoo and Naeun celebrated their love at the ocean shore with happily smiles on their faces. They held each other's hands and chuckled while their feet touched the comfortable sand.

"This feels so good!" She yelled happily then wrapped her arms around Myungsoo's waist. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder while her other arm held her hand that was around his waist.

"Are you happy?" He asked. She looked at him and chuckled. "I'm happy. Very happy. Are you?" She asked. He looked down at her and nodded his head.

"I'm happier than you." He told her. She gasped and shook her head. "That's impossible!" She yelled at him. He chuckled and pulled her in to give her kiss on her forehead. She chuckled and held him tighter, finally happy that they're forever together now.

 

A/N: Sorry everyone! But I've decided to just end it here... :(

I didn't plan to, but I don't know what else to write for this story...

If I continue writing, it'll only be filled with many dramas... and I'm tired of drama...

So I hope everyone loved the ending chapter... :/

I'm sorry if it's not the best... and I think it's not the best... huhu...

But thanks to each and everyone of you who've stuck with me this far!

Please leave feedbacks and let me know how it is otay?

I'm sorry again for not warning you guys, but I hope it's okay......

Well, until next, saranghae everyone!! <3