Heartbeat

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

Myungsoo walked out of the bathroom after taking a bath and went to the kitchen seeing Naeun making some food. He smiled and walked over to grab a water bottle from the fridge.

"Where's Chorong and Woohyun?" He asked taking a sip. Naeun looked at him and smiled. "Oh, we ran out of cabbage, so they went to get some." She said then quickly looked down.

"Hehe... this seems like we're a couple. Me cooking for him."

Naeun thought, nodding her head and the spoon she was just stirring the pot with. She chuckled and quickly stopped remembering Myungsoo was in the room too.

Naeun coughed and opened up the cupboard and tried to reach for a plate to put the soup in. She grunted and tried to reach, but her height was not helping her.

"Stupid plate! Are you trying to make a fool out of me?! Come hither!!"

Naeun tiptoed and reached with all her might until she felt a hand touch her waist slightly.

Myungsoo placed a hand on her waist to let her know he got it, therefore he was about to reach up and grab the plate for her, but Naeun quickly turned around from shock, running into him.

"He touched me!!! My waist!! AH!!"

Naeun yelled in her mind from joy and shock, staring at Myungsoo's chest that was in front of her again.

 

*PLACK*

 

Before she knew it, the bowl that Myungsoo got fell and hit the back of her head then cracked when it hit the ground.

Myungsoo accidentally lost his grab when Naeun ran into him from his sudden touch and dropped the plate.

"AH!!" Naeun yelped in pain. She closed her eyes and held the back of her head tightly. Since Myungsoo didn't move from his spot yet, Naeun placed her forehead on his chest and kept her hands covering her head.

"Oh, are you okay?" Myungsoo asked moving back, feeling suffocated and awkward from the closeness. He looked down at her face that was covered by her hair and looked down at the plate that was cracked into pieces on the ground.

"It hurts!" Naeun whined almost tearing. Myungsoo looking at the part where the plate hit and blew on it.

"I'm sorry. You bumped into me... and I lost my grip." He said then went down to pick up the pieces of broken plates on the ground.

"Sorry..." Naeun said sadly. She looked at the soup that was almost spilling and walked to it, making sure she didn't step on the broken plate pieces. She stirred the pot and quickly turned off the fire, looking down at Myungsoo.

"Here, let me help you." She said bending down to help him. She grabbed the last piece of plate and helped him throw it away. Myungsoo looked at her dress then looked at her.

"Why are you wearing a dress?" He asked. Naeun looked at him confused but smiled. "Uh... I just... wanted to... because... I thought that we were... having dinner because of a special occassion." She said looking down.

Myungsoo looked down and smiled. He walked over and pulled her head towards his chest again. He looked at her head and saw that it was swelling a little.

"His chest... his smell... omo, what's happening?"

Naeun thought to herself lightly shaking from nervousness. Her heart was beating so fast and loud she felt like it was going to tear her skin open and jump out of her chest.

"It's swelling up." He said gently touching it with his finger.

"Myung... Myungsoo..." she called him. He looked at her and released her then went to taste the food she made.

"Hmm?" He asked sipping the food. Naeun turned to look at him shocked. She looked at his back that was to her. So broad and warm-looking, she wanted to hug him from behind.

"Ani! Are you crazy Naeun? You're not a ert. Why are you suddenly thinking about those things." She thought.

Myungsoo turned to look at her and found her looking at his back with her eyes wide opened. He chuckled a little.

"Wae? What's wrong with you?" Myungsoo asked wiping the soup that was dangling on the corner of his lips. He coughed and looked at her confused.

"Your back..." Naeun whispered pointing at his back. She looked frozen and stiff, as if she was stuck in time.

Myungsoo looked at his back and pulled his shirt upwards to see if there was anything on it.

"What's on my back?" He asked confused.

"Omo, what did you just say Naeun. Just... just walk away. You're making a fool out of yourself. Walk away right now... NOW!!!"

Naeun shook her head and ran to the bedroom. She shut the door and locked it quickly.

Myungsoo looked at his bedroom door confused and looked at his back.

"What is it?" He asked seeing nothing on his back. He scratched his neck and looked out the window, seeing Woohyun and Chorong walking towards the house.

"Finally... I'm starving." Myungsoo said then continued drinking his water.

 

"Naeun... Naeun ah!! You need to control yourself!! but... he's so cute... how can anyone be so handsome and innocent-looking... omo... Naeun, what has gotten into you so suddenly? Has the God of Byuntae gotten into you? Yah, stop being a ert! But... his back... "

 

Naeun sat against the door with her back pressed against it. She sat down on the ground and patted her heart, taking deep breaths.

"I need to stop this..." she said then looked down at her fingers.

Suddenly, her cellphone rang in the pocket of her dress. She gasped and quickly answered it.

"Hello?" She answered. "Naeun ah... I need you to come back home." Her father said on the other line.

Naeun froze hearing her father's voice. "Appa?" She asked. Her father sighed and looked down, sitting on the couch at home.

"I'm sorry for what I've done. But I've thought about it, and I already went and apoligized to them. Face to face actually. We're reuniting again... and in a couple of weeks, we're going to be holding a party. I need you back to help me on that."

Naeun stood frozen. "Going home?" She thought. She looked at her trembling hands and thought about Myungsoo.

"Yes, I should go home. I need to get away from him for a while. It's too dangerous to be around him."

She thought to herself. She gulped and thought about Myungsoo again.

"But.. what if we don't see each other again...? Then... I won't ever get to see his handsome face and his warm back and his comfortable chest..."

 

Naeun sighed and looked down at her fingers, trying to think of what to say.

 

A/N: Okay, I think I totally changed the story a little... did I??

Please comment and let me know if I am... I'll try to change it back...

It's just that it's been a long time when I came back to update this... :/

Well, should I just keep it like this??

With Naeun even more crazy in byuntae love for him??

Hehe... please leave a comment and let me know how it's going okay??

I hope this sudden change won't make me have any unsubs... :/

I'll do better! I promise!!! :,(