Kimchee

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

A/N: this is a pretty long chapter… a good thing for you all since I updated two chapters, one being long like this… haha, but enjoy!! And please remember to comment!!! Thanks for all you supporters and subbies!! Much love!!

                “He IS harmless.” She said silently as he chuckled. “I told you.” He said as she slowly walked ahead. Myungsoo and Kwan followed beside her while they both warmed their hands in their pockets.

                “How old is he?” She asked curiously. Myungsoo looked down at Kwan and smiled. “He’s 3 years old.” He said with a chuckle. Naeun smiled and nodded with her head down. He looked at her and squint his eyes.

“I saw a picture of a…Maltese dog with a pink bow in her hair with you in a picture earlier. Where is she?” He asked curiously. She kept her head down and smiled.

                “Her name was Kimchee.” She said with her head down. “Kimchee?” He asked with a chuckled while Naeun looked at him and laughed.

                “She LOVED Kimchee.” She said with a chuckle. “Whenever my dad and I make some, she’s always the first to taste.” She said with a smile. “She’s cute.” He said with a smile.

                “She was.” She said with a smile. “Kimchee actually died when she was 3.” He looked at her and stopped laughing. “That was last year.”

                “Oh…sorry.” He said as Kwan silently whimpered beside Naeun’s leg now. She looked down at Kwan and gently pet the top of his head with a smile.

                “She was being naughty one morning and ran into the streets before I could catch her.” She said while they walked. A misty rain started to fall as she looked up and smiled. “It was almost a misty day like this too.” Myungsoo looked down and smiled.

                “I bet she was a great dog.” He said with his hands in his pockets. Naeun chuckled and moved her hair behind her ear.

                “No, she was always a disobedient dog. She never really listened so I had to bring her to training class for a year.” She said with a chuckle. “She was so horrible and was always the last dog to learn how to sit, roll over, or stay. She gradually learned because she was always distracted by other dogs. She was always jealous whenever she saw a female dog that was more groomed than her while in training.”

                “I assume she was a smart dog.” He said with a smile. “Just like Kwan.” Naeun smiled and patted Kwan’s head again.

                “I’m usually afraid of big dogs like Kwan, but I guess I feel safe around him.” She said with a chuckle before walking into a grocery store nearby. As they walked in, a worker inside with an apron stopped Myungsoo.

                “Sorry, we don’t allow dogs in here.” She said apologetically. “What? Why-“

“No, it’s okay.” Said Myungsoo with a smile and then turned to Kwan. “Stay here and sit Kwan.” He said as Kwan quickly sat by the sliding door.

                “Thank you.” The lady said with a smile while Myungsoo nodded and walked in.

                “You can just stay out there with Kwan if you want.” Naeun said, looking back at Kwan. “Or you guys could just head back.”

                “Your dad let you come here by yourself all the time?” He questioned, ignoring her other words. “Well, yeah. If I don’t come then there won’t be any food in the fridge.” She said with a chuckle and picked out some vegetables and meat.

                After shopping, Myungsoo and Naeun walked out of the grocery store and Kwan followed closely as they exited the door. They walked home quickly in case Naeun’s father was already awake. When they arrived, Myungsoo walked inside while Naeun gave him the groceries and stayed outside.

               “I have to…look for something. I’ll be right back.” She said with a smile while Myungsoo nodded and headed inside while Kwan stayed with Naeun. She quickly ran for the bushes to search for the receipt as she called Woohyun’s number.

                “Hello?” He answered after the third ring. “Hey, where did you throw the receipt last night?!” She yelled silently. “What? What receipt? And where are you? Why’re you whispering?”

                “Just shut up!” She whispered and looked towards the door in case Myungsoo was there. ”There was a paper stuck under my shoe last night before you left and you threw it in my front yard. Which bush did you aim it at?” She asked in a rush.

                “How should I know!? I don’t look before I throw!” Woohyun said with a scoff and chuckle. Naeun gasped as she saw Kwan from behind the bush, chewing on a piece of gum…and paper.

                 “KWAN!” She yelled loudly, forgetting that Myungsoo was inside. Kwan instantly stopped chewing and stared at her with puppy eyes. Myungsoo ran out from inside and opened the door, standing in front of Naeun and Kwan breathlessly.

                “Get over here Kwan!” He yelled with anger at him. Naeun stared at Kwan and then to Myungsoo with a loud gulp.

                “No, he didn’t do anything…to me.” She said and walked towards the receipt and gum Kwan was just chewing on. She picked it up and walked towards him. “It’s just that…he found the receipt…..and gum.” She said with a sour look on her face. Myungsoo stared at the receipt and sighed deeply, brushing his hand through his short hair.

                “What do I do now?” He mumbled and looked around the area with narrowed eyes. Naeun quivered her lips knowing her prince was now in trouble.

                “This is all my fault! Sorry…” she said when an idea struck her. “No it wasn’t your fault.” He said with his head up and thinking. “No I-“

                “Now I’m really screwed.” He said in frustration. “Hey! I…I can go with you to Seoul and apologize!” She said quickly, patting her chest eagerly.

                “What’s going on out here?” Naeun’s father asked, standing by the door tiredly staring at them both and the ripped and torn receipt in Naeun’s hand.

                They all sat in the living room while Naeun sat by her father. Her father still had on his sleepy expression and tired. “I’m okay with it.” He said as Naeun stared at him unbelievably.

                “Really?!” She asked with shock and a smile. “Only if… Nam Woohyun goes with you.” He said with a pointed finger at Naeun. She chuckled and nodded.

                “Of course! Woohyun oppa will go wherever I assist him to go!” She said with a silent laugh. Myungsoo slowly shook his head and chuckled.

                “I don’t know if an apology will do. I was thinking that maybe if you can personally come, he would take it much better.” Myungsoo said with a determined look on his face. Naeun’s father sighed.

                “I would love to come, but I have to take care of business here. If you need, you can give your boss my contact number from Naeun if he doesn’t believe you. After all, all of this happened because of MY daughter. So she should personally come in and apologize.” Naeun looked down guiltily.

                “I’m going to go call Woohyun oppa.” Said Naeun with her head down and walking towards the bedroom. “Okay, you can stay till they get their things ready and then head off.” Her father said with a smile.

A/N: Well, there it goes!!! I hope youguys enjoyed that… :D

Please don’t forget to comment!!!! Much love!!!