Am I Doing this Right?

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

"Naeun's leaving!! Naeun's leaving!!!" Was all Myungsoo could think about. He looked around after putting his phone away and took a step.

"What am I supposed to do? No, I can't just run to her... that'll... that'll be weird... right? Wouldn't it? Ah, Myungsoo... forget it!!"

Myungsoo took off from work and ran to where? He didn't even know or care at that moment. He just felt like Naeun needed to be with him. Even though they've known each other for not even that long... he... he just needed her with him.

She makes him feel... complete. In the past, he'd always wake up alone, eat alone, walk Kwan alone, and do many things alone. But... when she came, all those things she did with him. Even Chorong doesn't do that with him.

She needs to be with her father... but he need her too... and her father and her... well, they can reunite and make up another time... right??

Myungsoo panted through the streets and looked around to see if Naeun were to be found.

He felt worried... why? Well, he doesn't know yet, but all he could think about was her whereabouts.

He got out his phone and dialed Naeun's number.

 

Naeun sat outside his house with her knees bent. Her head was down against her knees and her trembling hands were holding her phone in front of her, looking at Myungsoo's name that was appearing on her vibrating phone.

She  huffed, tears rolling down her cheeks, and just looked at it.

"Naeun ah... you're a real idiot...." she told herself. She looked at her phone and sniffed her tears back up, but they just kept coming back down.

"Naeun ah... are you really crazy in love with him? Are you that desperate? Do you really like him? I mean... after what he said to you? You're willing to forgive him?" She asked herself again.

 

Myungsoo stopped at a corner and kept his look at one place. He hung up and took a deep breath.

 

"Huh? He hung up. You stopped ringing." Naeun thought out loud, looking at her phone that was silent now. She got up and still looked down at her phone with a sad face.

 

"Idiot..." Myungsoo said walking towards Naeun. She looked up at him shocked, looking at his sweaty self, still panting from his run.

"Myung... Myungsoo ah..." she called his name. He walked to her, close enough they could feel each other's breath. "Why were you leaving? Why are you still here?" He asked her, trying to calm his breath.

Naeun looked at him and more tears started coming out. She looked down, but Myungsoo held her head back up with his hand against her chin.

"I know you can't lie. You're an honest person. Tell me." He told her. She sniffed and looked into his eyes.

"I was going to leave... I wanted to. How can I stay here after what you said to me? It's just embarrassing..." she said then looked at his chest and looked up at him again.

Myungsoo looked at her, shocked at what she was saying. Were those true words? Or were they only temporary?

"Then why didn't you leave?" He asked her. She pouted her lips a little. "Because... then no one will cook for you. No one will wake up with you and share the bathroom with you. No one will walk Kwan with you. No one will do all the things I've done with you. You will be very lonely. And... somehow... somehow I keep thinking... even though you don't need me, even though you don't like me, I'll..." Naeun looked down at her fingers, trying to think of something to say.

Myungsoo looked at her shocked. She said those words that he was thinking also. Those words that rang through his mind, his mouth, his voice. How can she think that too? How can they both think of that?

"You don't need to say anything else." He told her. She looked up at him confused. "What?" She asked.

He looked down at her fingers and took them in his'. He twined their fingers together and looked down at her face. "Even though we've only known each other for not that long... even though I don't know my feelings for you yet, even though there are many things I'm still trying to find out... I'm willing to let you be by my side... and... I know this is all too soon... I understand these words are cheesy and unmanly... But... something... something in my heart... keeps wanting you to stay... with me." He told her.

Naeun looked at him shocked. "I... I thought you don't like me?" She asked. He looked at her lips and quickly looked away. "I... don't know about that yet...but... I'm willing to find out... if only you'll stay... here... with me... for a while so I can figure it out." He told her.

She looked at him and a frown formed on her face. "What if you can't figure it out?" She asked him. He looked at her and smiled. "I'll figure it out. Trust me." He told her.

Naeun looked at his chest and looked back up at his face. "Myungsoo... I think you should... scoot back a little." She said scooting back a little too. He looked at her confused and coughed then took a step back.

"Sorry..." he told her looking around. "It's okay... it's just that... your chest... and your back." She said pointing at them. "What?" He asked then remembered what she said yesterday. How she wants to hug his back whenever she sees it.

He looked down at her and chuckled, opening his arms out wide. "Come hug me then." He told her. Naeun looked at him shocked. She suddenly chuckled and ran into his arms, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly.

Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her shoulders while one of his hand wrapped around her head.

"You can... hug me whenever you want..." he told her. She peeked at him and chuckled, nodding her head. "Okay..." she said then snuggled her head into his chest.

Myungsoo chuckled at her actions and closed his eyes, leaning his head down to her neck.

 

Myungsoo and Naeun went inside and found no sign of Woohyun around anywhere. Myungsoo called him while Naeun went to prepare something for them to eat.

"Woohyun, where are you?" He asked. Woohyun gasped on the other line, sitting beside Chorong.

Woohyun was just finished crying a little since Naeun left, letting Chorong comfort him.

"Yah, did you get to Naeun?" He asked.

Myungsoo looked at Naeun in the kitchen and smiled. "Yeah, she's here. Don't worry about it." He said.

Woohyun gasped happily and stood up. "Ah... arraseo!! We'll see you two in a bit then." Woohyun said then hung up.

Myungsoo looked at his phone confused. 'We?" He asked. He scoffed and walked over to Naeun who looked at him with a smile.

"What is it? Are they together?" She asked. Myungsoo nodded his head and leaned against the counter, watching her cook.

 

Woohyun looked at Chorong and smiled happily. "Chorongie, they're together again!!!" He said hugging her. She chuckled and hugged him back, but he suddenly backed off and looked away nervously.

"Oh, sorry... I.. I was just too happy." He said touching his fingers. Chorong looked at him cutely with her cute chuckle and looked away.

"It's okay. I'm used to it. I... kind of like it actually." She said looking down at her fingers too.

Woohyun looked at her shocked. "You... you really mean it?" He asked. She chuckled and nodded her head. "Yeah, I mean it." She told him.

Woohyun quickly embraced her again. "Thank you Chorong! You're the best and most beautiful girl ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Woohyun screamed with joy.

Chorong laughed at his childish actions and just hugged him back.

 

A/N: So, here's another chapter!!! Haha... sorry it took my so long to write it, but I got it!

Thank you for all your suggestions! I made him run to her, and made her not go in the end...

I hope you all love it!! Okay, so, do you all want more Myungeun, or Chorong?

Comment and let me know so I will know which pairing to dedicate the next chap to okay?

Thanks for all your support and love! SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!! :D