Woohyun Torture

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

[WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING]

They watched as Chorong held Kwan’s collar tightly and Woohyun tagged the leash on him. They chuckled loudly like couples, making it easy for Myungsoo and Naeun to hear as they looked at each other with different expressions.

Naeun had the look of strangeness while Myungsoo stared in satisfaction. They watched until Woohyun and Chorong disappeared before walking back towards the apartment.

 

The next morning, Naeun confronted Woohyun on telling her what really happened. But it ended with her yelling at him.

“You’re not gay!” She yelled through pouted lips and staring at him. “I saw you with Chorong yesterday.” She said while walking towards Myungsoo and Kwan.

“Myungsoo saw it with me and Kwan was there also.” She said with her arms still tightly crossed.

Myungsoo chuckled at them and left to work.

[END OF LOOKBACK]

 

Since Myungsoo was off to work, Naeun tortued Woohyun the whole day, telling him to clean the house and make food for her. She sat down on the couch relaxing herself, watching TV.

Woohyun looked out the window and saw Chorong walking Kwan. He squinted his eyes and glanced at Naeun to make sure she wasn't looking.

"When did Kwan get out there?" He questioned.

"Who are you talking to Woohyun slave?" Naeun asked from the couch still, her eyes still glued to the TV. Woohyun looked at her and smacked his lips, looking at the trash.

"Uh, I need to take the trash out. I'll be back." He said grabbing the half-full trash bag. Naeun looked at him with a sigh and nodded her head.

Woohyun walked out and threw the trash away and met with Chorong.

"Oh, Woohyun..." Chorong said with a smile. Woohyun looked at her and smiled, pretending like he just saw her accidentally.

"Oh, Chorong... what are you doing out here?" He asked. She looked at Kwan and smiled. "I'm walking Kwan." She said. Woohyun smiled and glanced back at the house to make sure Naeun wasn't looking.

"Did you want to go with me?" She asked. Woohyun's heart skipped a beat.

"Omo, this is dream come true. This beautiful... beautiful girl... is... asking me to walk with her?? "

"Woohyun oppa..." she called out to him.

"Woo... Woohyun o-o-oppa? Did she just call me o-oppa?" Dugun, dugun, dugun

Woohyun's heart stopped beating for a bit until Chorong's hand waved in front of his face.

"Yah, Woohyun oppa... waegudae?" Chorong asked. Woohyun nodded his head and twitched back to reality.

"Pretty..." he said out of nowhere. Chorong looked at him confused and chuckled. "What's pretty?" She asked. Woohyun thought back to what he just said and gasped.

"Uh... K-Kwan... Kwan's pretty... today..." he stuttered looking at Kwan who had saliva drooling out of his mouth. Chorong just laughed at cute cuteness and looked down at Kwan.

"Well, let's go. I still have to take him to the park." She told him. Woohyun looked back at the house and saw Naeun's small head pop out from the window. Her eyes grew wide in an instant making Woohyun shudder.

"Uh, let's-le's hurry up and go!" Woohyun said quickly then pushed Chorong away with him.

"I can die for all I care! I'm with a beautiful girl and no one can take this moment away from me!!" Woohyun thought to himself

 

"That jerk! He dare lie to me!! So he's really straight now?" Naeun said madly as she stomped back to the couch. She huffed and crossed her arms in front of her.

 

While Woohyun and Chorong were walking, Chorong's phone rang in her bag. She looked up at Woohyun and smiled, giving Kwan's leash to Woohyun to hold. He smiled at her and took it.

"That smile! Those eyes! Those cheeks!! Ack! They're so pretty!!" Woohyun squealed in his mind.

"Hello?" Chorong answered her phone. She looked at Woohyun and nodded her head, biting her nails.

"Oh, arraseo... I'll let them know." She said then hung up. Woohyun looked at her confused.

"What? Who was it?" He asked. "Oh, Myungsoo said that we're going to have dinner together later. The four of us." She told him.

"Oh, is that right?" He asked. Chorong nodded her head and they continued walking again.

 

Myungsoo walked over to the office where Hoya and Eunji were still talking and laughing at each other.

Eunji was sitting in her seat while Hoya was sitting on a seat that was lower than Eunji's. He leaned over and pressed his elbows against Eunji's knees and smiled up at her sweetly.

"Yah, why aren't you doing your work?" Myungsoo asked putting his phone in his pocket. He coughed looking through some paperwork. Hoya looked at Myungsoo.

"Oh, because I'm on break." Hoya said. "Yeah, that's what you said an hour ago." Myungsoo said. Eunji chuckled and got up, pulling Hoya up with her.

"Yah, go to work before you get in trouble." She said. Hoya pouted his lips but went off.

 

"MWO!!!!" Naeun yelled shocked. Chorong and Woohyun walked inside the house with Kwan in his house. Woohyun and Chorong went to place the bags in their hands on the kitchen counter and sighed.

"Myungsoo called me earlier and said he wanted to have dinner." Chorong said looking at Naeun with a smile.

"What's the occassion? He suddenly wants to have dinner together?" Naeun thought to herself.

"With Chorong and I, dummy." Woohyun said knowing what she was thinking. Naeun looked at him madly and scoffed.

"I haven't yet forgave you, so you should stop trying to be smart!" Naeun said then looked at the clock.

"Why are you two mad at each other?" Chorong asked looking at Naeun and Woohyun back and forth.

"Oh, Woohyun didn't tell you that he was-"

"CHORONG!" Woohyun blurted out loudly, looking at Naeun with a shocked face while Chorong shook. Naeun didn't even care if Chorong knew. Her eyes were so locked on the clock, thinking hardly about something that she accidentally almost let it out.

"Yah, Woohyun ah... you scared me!" Chorong said covering her chest. Woohyun looked at Chorong nervously and quickly turned around.

"Hey, you want to help me cook?" Woohyun said. Naeun ignored them and ran to the bedroom, slamming the door shut.

Woohyun and Chorong looked at the door confused but then looked at each other again. Chorong smiled and helped Woohyun take out the groceries.

"Okay, what should we cook?" Chorong asked.

 

"Myungsoo... wants to have dinner tonight...?" Naeun said quietly to herself, sitting on the bed. She chuckled and covered her face.

"I wonder what the occassion is?" She asked then got up from the bed and threw open her closet. She looked at all the clothes and placed it in front of herself. She looked at the mirror and scrunched up her nose then threw them on the bed.

"Myungsoo, what should I wear?" Naeun said to herself. She looked at herself in the mirror with a dress in front of her. She smiled and nodded her head.

"You'll like me in this, right?" She asked. She chuckled as if she was really talking to Myungsoo.

"Okay... I will wear this dress." She said then wore a beautiful short sleeve dress that leveled up to her knees.

 

After a long while changing in the bedroom, Naeun walked out and accidentally bumped against a hard chest. Her arms curled up and fell against a broad chest.

"Hmm, freaken Woohyun? Wait, this can't be Woohyun, his chest isn't this tight and muscular? Well, not that I've felt it before..." Naeun looked up and met Mr. Handsome Myungsoo staring down at her with his soft eyes that could make any women's heart melt.

"Oh, Myungsoo?" Naeun said quickly backing off probably too fast because she lost her balance and fell backwards.

From his fast reflexes, Myungsoo moved foreward and wrapped his arms around Naeun's waist, pulling her foreward and towards him.

Naeun gasped and looked at Myungsoo shocked. Her eyes widened and her breath was held for the longest time.

"Dugun, dugun, dugun... Omo, I can't breath..." Naeun thought to herself.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking worried. Naeun looked around and then met his eyes again.

"O-o-omo... what's happening? My head." She said pretending like she had a headache. She felt her palm and walked pass Myungsoo slowly, trying to hide her embarrassed face.

Myungsoo looked at her confused but went inside the room and looked at the bed that was filled with Naeun's clothes she was trying on earlier. He chuckled and went to open a closet that had some of his clothes in there.

Naeun scrunched up her face from shame and took a deep breath, looking down.

"How embarrassing..." she said walking slowly towards the kitchen. She suddenly heard a short laugh and turned around, seeing Woohyun and Chorong at the corner looking at her while trying to hold their laughs in.

Chorong looked away, placing her face against the corner of the wall while Woohyun picked on Chorong's hair.

"Yah, your hair is so soft." Woohyun said pretending to not look at Chorong.

A/N: Sorry I haven't update for an extremely long time!!!

And sorry this isn't really a Myungeun chapter!!

I'll try to put up a Myungeun chapter next okay??

I feel like I've lost me train in thought for this story a little...

so forgive me if the story starts getting weird...

I'll try to stay to the plot, but forgive me I start rambling random things...

Please comment and let me know how it's going okay??