Myungeun walk

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

A/N: Okay GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!! Because I’ve had a lot of time on my hands these past days, I have updated two chapters for you all!!!! And also because I haven’t had the time to update for a long time, I decided to make a surprise to you all!!! I hope you all will enjoy it.

                Naeun got out of the shower and immediately walked into her bedroom without looking into the living room when she heard that Myungsoo was still here. “So embarrassing.” She mumbled with a sour look on her face. As she arrived in her bedroom, she grabbed her phone and dialed Woohyun’s number quickly.

                “Hel…lo.” said Woohyun with a tired voice. “Hey! Kim Myungsoo is here.” She said while biting her finger nails and looking towards her bedroom door.

                “What?” He asked in a sleepy voice. “KIM MYUNG SOO is here!” She whispered louder as Woohyun scoffed. “And I just messed up big time in front of him. His impression of me is ruined!” She said in frustration.

                “Are you dreaming?” He asked her with a bit of a chuckle. “No! I’m being serious-“

“Son Naeun?” Said Myungsoo’s voice and a knock at the door. “Who’s that?” Woohyun asked, sounding more awake now.

                “It’s HIM!” Naeun whispered with fear and her heart pumping loudly. “What?! What is he doing there-“

                She hung up on Woohyun and slowly walked towards the door. “What do you want?” She asked nervously. “Um…I have…something for you.” He said silently. Naeun looked up with a surprised look on her face, opening the door quickly.

                “Yes?” She asked with a huge smile on her face. He handed her the dirty crumpled paper she found for him earlier as she narrowed her eyes. “That’s your receipt.” She said puzzled.

                “No, I opened it and…” he chuckled, opening the note up and then holding it for her to read. On the note read, ‘what to buy Woohyun for his birthday: gay magazine, edible underwear, purple tie, and his favorite violet rose.’ Naeun’s eyes were so wide and she felt like fainting from embarrassment as her hands slowly trembled up towards the note. Myungsoo was holding in his laugh and pursing his lips together.

               “This doesn’t happen to be… Nam Woohyun…right?” He asked curiously while Naeun looked at him and sighed with her eyes shut tight.

                “Yes…it’s Nam Woohyun.” She said with a sour look. “Now you know his secret.” Myungsoo chuckled and turned around, walking towards the front door.

                “What secret? I always KNEW he was gay.” He said with a laugh. Naeun looked at him and took a huge step to grab his arm. “What?! Really?” She asked with a curious look. He nodded with a shrug.

                “What makes you think I ignored him earlier?” He asked with a chuckle. Naeun looked down and clicked her tongue. “I WAS right Nam Woohyun.” She said with squint eyes and a huge smile on her face.

                The next morning, Naeun woke up earlier than usual in her warm clothing and silently opened her bedroom and then crept to the front door to put on her boots. She heard someone walking behind her as she turned around quickly on one foot and almost fell before she placed her palm on the wall, catching herself. Myungsoo was already all dressed and wide awake as he almost flinched to help her while she stared at him with a puzzled look and then to the time.

                “Hey…why’re you up so early?” She asked while fixing her appearance and leaving her shoe on the ground.

                “I usually wake up this early to take Kwan walking.” He said with a smile. “So I’m used to it.” She nodded and chuckled nervously standing there with one boot on. “Where’re you going?” He asked while putting his shoes on. She was captivated by his appearance that she remained standing and watching him.

                “Umm…I’m…going to go buy some groceries to cook for breakfast.” She said with pauses and then slowly bent down to put on the other boot. Myungsoo finished putting his shoes on and stood up with a sigh.

                “Want to join Kwan and me for a walk?” He asked with a smile. “Oh no…no.” She said while shaking her head no and grabbing her bag on the side of the room.

                “Hey Kwan likes you…for some reason.” He said with an unsure chuckle. She stared at him with a sour look and sighed. “I guess we can just go with you to buy your groceries.” He said with a smile. Naeun looked down and smiled.

                “Fine.” She answered and opened the front door with a huge smile. Myungsoo chuckled and followed her out before closing the door.

                “I still need to find my receipt too.” He said with a chuckle when they walked out of the gate. “Did you really see my receipt?” He questioned. She chuckled nervously and glanced back at him.

                “Yes.” She said with gritted teeth. Myungsoo glanced at her before whistling to see Kwan jump out of the car while Myungsoo pushed the door closed. Naeun jumped and took a step back when Kwan walked towards her. Myungsoo crossed his arms and watched him with a chuckle.

                “Hey, hey, hey! Get him!” She yelled while pointing at Kwan with a fearful look on her face.

                “Son Na Eun.” Myungsoo said with crossed arms and an amused look on his face. She immediately looked up at him, hearing him call her by her name for the first time.

                “He just wants you to give him a rub around his ears. It’s what he wants from me every morning, but I don’t know why he wants it from…you this morning.” He said oddly. She looked at him with a determined smile and her lips before slowly reaching her hand down to rub Kwan’s ears. Kwan’s tongue hung from his mouth as he breathed heavily. Myungsoo slowly walked towards them and smiled with his arms still crossed. Naeun slowly moved her hand when Kwan turned around to Myungsoo after he was happy.

A/N: Well, hopefully that was a good chapter…

Hopefully the Naeun’s list for Woohyun gave you all a laugh :D

Don’t worry… just to put it, Woohyun’s not going to stay gay forever…

Other than that, please comment a lot!!! Much love everyone!!!

Feel free to check out the next chapter!!!! :DD