Hey Handsome Prince :D

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

A/N: HEY EVERYONE!!!! I'm back!!!! It's been so long!!! :D Well, back with a new chapter! Hope you all will love it!!! Please COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!! :D Much love!

                 Naeun sat in her bedroom marking her calendar as she smiled widely, writing some scribbles on the date for today. “The day I met my PRINCE.” She wrote with a smile and then put a heart around it. There was a knock on the front door as she sighed and scowled.

                 “Dad?!” She yelled at the top of her lungs. “You HAVE the house key!” She yelled and then huffed on her bed. The knocking continued as she got out of bed and walked out of her bedroom.

                 “He better have a good reason for not opening the door himself.” She said as she opened the door. “What-“

                 Myungsoo stared at her with a puzzled look and narrowed his eyes. “Umm…Mr. Son’s house?” He asked with a glance behind her shoulder. She left hanging, staring at him as she felt saliva forming in from just staring at him. As her saliva was about to trail out of the corner of her lips, she closed and slurped her saliva back in quickly, standing up tall. Myungsoo gave her a nasty look and took a step back.

                “Uhh…yes.” She said finally in happiness. “Okay, I lost my receipt at Mr. Son’s meat shop. It was closed so I asked around and some of the people living around here directed me here and said Mr. Son and his….daughter lives here. I assume…you’re the daughter?” He asked, pointing at her with a sour look on his face.

                “Uhh…yes!” She said once with a bigger smile and nod. “Okay…well I don’t know if you’ve seen it. But I lost the receipt when I was at the meat shop earlier-“

                “Do NOT worry about it! I will help you find it! Come in!” She said happily urging him in with her hands gesturing the way as Myungsoo slowly walked in after taking his shoes off.

                “O…kay.” He said oddly. “So, you’ve seen my receipt?”

                “Receipt? Yes of course! Your receipt…your receipt…” she stopped walking and opened her eyes wider as Myungsoo walked ahead and slowly stopped to gaze at her when he noticed she stopped.

                “Wait….” She said with her head looking up to the ceiling and then to her foot. “RECEIPT!” She yelled with wide eyes and pointing at her foot.

                “What’re you talking about?” He asked with an unusual expression. Naeun chuckled nervously when she looked up at him, remembering that her prince was standing right beside her and pushed him towards the couch.

                “Ummm…you sit down and make yourself at home. I have to go outside REALLY quick and I’ll be right back okay?” She said in a hurry and headed for the doors.

                “If your dad isn’t home I can just-“

                “NO!” She yelled with her arms outstretched. “I…I will be right back.” She said with a somewhat smile. He stared at her for a second before she walked out the door and closed the door. He shook it off and sighed, standing around the room, looking at all the pictures. He recognized a picture of Mr. Son on the ledge and took a deep breath.

                “At least I have the correct home.” He said and slipped his hands in his pockets. He squint his eyes with a smile when he saw a picture of Naeun with a tiny Maltese dog. As he was about to grab the photo to examine it better, he heard a loud noise outside, followed by a scream. He turned his head quickly and ran out the front door to see Naeun on the ground filled with dirt, in the flower bed in fear, staring directly at Kwan, who seemed calm as ever with a friendly stare at her.

A/N: Imagine Kwan looking like this :D

                                                                                  

A/N: Okay, now continue... :D

                “Please go away!” She yelled, reaching for a broom in her hand but keeping her eyes on Kwan. Kwan tilted his head and saliva drooled out of his mouth as his tongue hung from his mouth. He ran towards Myungsoo when he heard a short whistle while Naeun shrieked.

                “I’m surprised he’s not attacking you.” Said Myungsoo with a chuckle and patting Kwan’s head.

                “W-w-wh….” She stared at Myungsoo, petting the pit bull with a huge smile. “WHAT?!” She yelled louder, standing up with the broom, steady in her hand. She was still a bit shaken from her scare as her hands trembled.

                “That’s…YOUR dog?” She asked, pointing at them with the broom. Her hair was messed up from falling into the flower bed with tiny white flower and leaves stuck to her hair.

                “Yes.” He said with a chuckle. “Sorry, he must’ve opened the car door.” Naeun dropped the broom and tried to calm herself down.

                “He…OPENED the car door? On his own?” She asked with a nervous chuckle, thinking that he must be insane. “You must be crazy.” She said and kept her eyes on Kwan, who looked as if he was smiling at her.

                “I’m being serious. Kwan’s a well-trained dog and I’ve had him since he was a puppy.” He said with a smile and rubbed the top of Kwan’s head. “He’s a smart dog.” He said with a chuckle as Naeun stayed farther away. He looked at her and crossed his hands, releasing Kwan.

                “HEY!” She screamed loudly. “HOLD him!” Myungsoo chuckled and looked down at Kwan oddly.

                “Usually, Kwan attacks any person that yells.” Myungsoo said while Naeun closed immediately. “He must really like you.” He said with a smile. Naeun wandered her eyes and slowly broke a smile.

                “Or the opposite.” He said as Naeun slowly grinned at him. The front gate of the house opened as they both looked towards the door.

                “I’m home!” Naeun’s father yelled loudly before he walked in. Naeun tried to fix herself before her father saw her, but was too late when she heard a loud laugh.

                 “Whoa! What happened here?!” He yelled with a chuckle. “And Kim Myungsoo? What’re you doing here so late?” He asked with a puzzled expression, looking from him to Naeun.

                “And what is that?!” He screamed with a step back when he saw Kwan. Kwan immediately started growling at Naeun’s father as Myungsoo looked down at him oddly. He patted Kwan to calm him down and chuckled nervously.

                “Ahhh…sorry if this looks inappropriate, but I dropped the receipt here when Hoya and I brought the boxes of meat over. I was told to retrieve it tonight or my boss doesn’t want to see me back.” He said with a short chuckle and scratched his hair.

                “The shop was closed and I was told that you lived here so I decided to come over…only to see…your daughter here.” He said with a glance at Naeun who looked down shamefully. Her father looked at her and narrowed his eyes.

                “And this here is my dog Kwan…he’s harmless.” Naeun’s father sighed, lowering his voice and calmed down taking another glance at Kwan in disgust.

                “I don’t know what happened to you, but let’s all go inside and then talk.” He said and walked ahead into the house a distance from Kwan. Myungsoo slowly followed as Naeun stopped him and handed his receipt to him.

                “Here, sorry it looks all…dirty but I stepped on it by accident…with gum earlier.” She said apologetically in embarrassment. “Sorry.” She walked ahead into the house and straight to the bathroom to take a shower while Myungsoo watched her oddly and then down to the dirty and crumpled up receipt. He glanced at Kwan and squint his eyes.

                “What’s going on with you today? Being all picky huh?” He asked with a chuckle and pointed towards his car. “Go stay in the car and I’ll be back in a few.” He said as Kwan slowly trotted towards the front gate, pushing it open with his nose.

A/N: Okay, well, that's it! For now of course! Hope you all loved it! Please comment now!!!! :D That'll really be loved! :D