History...

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!!! Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve updated!!! I really tried!! Thanks for the new subbies and all the comments! You all are awesome!!!! So, as a surprise, I’ve updated two chapters!!!! Sorry this chapter might me lacking a little… it’s history but it IS important!!!!! Enjoy!!!

 

               “I’ve known her for a long time. She’s my only female friend.” He said with a chuckle and scratched the back of his neck. Naeun breathed a sigh of relief and smiled.

                “So are we going to go straight to the meat store?” Naeun asked, trying to change the subject. Myungsoo nodded and walked towards the driver’s side.

                “Yes, we’ll see if Mr. Jung is there right now.” He checked his time and sat inside the car. Woohyun sat in the passenger side while Naeun went to the back. “He should be there.” He started the car after everyone buckled up.

                They arrived shortly in front of the meat market as Hoya approached them. “Hey, you found the receipt?” He asked immediately and then glancing at Naeun and Woohyun oddly. Myungsoo shook his head and sigh. “Well, I did find it…but-“

                “I lost it so I’ll explain everything to Mr. Jung.” Naeun said politely.

                “This is Son Naeun, Mr. Son’s daughter and her friend Nam Woohyun.” Myungsoo said Woohyun nodded.

                “Ahhh…so what happened exactly?” Hoya asked. Naeun looked down nervously and rubbed her neck. “Umm…I’d rather not say.” She said with a chuckle. Myungsoo smiled and crossed his arms.

                “It doesn’t matter. Where’s Mr. Jung?” Myungsoo asked while looking around. “Oh you just missed him. He had to go to a meeting.” Hoya said. Myungsoo looked down and sighed. “Okay, I’ll be back tomorrow then. We’ll explain everything to Mr. Jung so don’t worry about it.” He said as Hoya nodded with a smile.

                They arrived back as Myungsoo handed Naeun the apartment key to his. “Go ahead and go inside first. I’m going to go fix aunt and uncle their dinner and then I’ll come back in.” He said with a smile. She grabbed the key and handed it to Woohyun.

                “I want to go too.” Naeun said with a huge smile. “You go ahead.” She said to Woohyun who nodded and took the key. He started walking ahead and then stopped.

                “Wait…I DO NOT want to be alone with Kwan.” He said with a scowl on his face. “Are you guys trying to get rid of me?” He asked with wide eyes.

                “Kwan is NOT going to hurt you!” Naeun yelled with a chuckle. “Just try not to yell.” Myungsoo said as he grabbed a different key from his pocket and opened the door to aunt and uncle’s apartment.

                “But-“

                “See you later.” Naeun said as she gave Woohyun an angelic smile and then closed the door on him.

                “Aunt? Uncle?” Myungsoo called softly as they heard some rustling from the living room. “Myungsoo dear?” Uncle answered, remaining in his seat. “Yes, it’s me.” He answered with a smile.

                “How are you both tonight?” Myungsoo asked politely and headed for the kitchen first. “Well as usual.” Uncle said with a chuckle.

                “And who’s this with you here?” He asked with a curious look, listening to the many steps that entered. Naeun looked at Myungsoo and then to uncle and aunt with a puzzled look.

                “Oh… Ahnyeongsumnida. I’m Son Naeun. A…friend of Myungsoo’s.” She said with a smile and a bow. “Son Naeun?” Uncle questioned with a strange look on his face. Naeun walked towards them and smiled. “Yes, can I ask what your name is?” She asked silently.

                “Son Min Ho.” He answered as Myungsoo rattled in the kitchen, already cooking something. Naeun walked closer towards uncle and leaned in with a huge smile.

                “Son Min Ho?” Naeun asked through an unbelievable chuckle. “My dad…my dad’s name is Son Min Hyuk.” She said with a smile. Uncle’s face slowly changed as he moved away from her.

                “You’re…Son…Min Hyuk’s daughter?” he asked with a puzzled look on his face and stood up. Aunt grabbed his arm and questioned him what was going on. He showed her some hand signals to tell her what was going on as she gasped.

                “Daughter of Son Min Hyuk and Hwang Mi Young?” Aunt asked in shock. Naeun stood up taller now with an unsure look on her face when she realized that had looks of hatred on their faces. “Ah… ye-yeh. Yes, why?”

                “Get out!” Uncle yelled loudly. Myungsoo stopped what he was doing and quickly ran towards them in the living room.

                “What’s going on?” Myungsoo asked in a rush while Naeun looked at all of them oddly. “You are welcomed here anytime you want Kim Myungsoo, but a person like this we don’t want!” Aunt yelled while uncle nodded.

                “Why? What’s wrong?” Naeun asked, slowly backing away from them with a strange look on her face. “Just get out!” Uncle yelled as Naeun bit her bottom lip and quickly walked out the door.

                “Naeun ah!” Myungsoo yelled after her. The door closed as he walked back towards aunt and uncle. “What’s going on?” He asked calmly.

                “You should’ve known who she was.” Uncle said with his head down. “Who?” He asked in confusion. “I don’t know who she is.”

                “Her father ruined our lives!” Uncle yelled loudly. Myungsoo stared at them oddly and then back down.

                “Yes, but not her. She didn’t do anything.” He said and headed for the door. “The food is on the kitchen counter.” He said before walking out after Naeun and locking the door.

                Naeun opened the apartment door and noticed that Woohyun was already asleep on the couch. She headed into the bedroom and locked it quickly through muffled tears. Myungsoo arrived shortly and silently when he noticed Woohyun sleeping. Kwan was deep asleep in his doghouse as Myungsoo walked by him and towards the bedroom door.

                “Son Naeun.” He whispered. “Go away. You brought this upon me on purpose to get rid of me.” She said through a mumble. The locked door rattled a while as it became unlocked. Myungsoo walked in slowly and closed the door behind him. Naeun sat up on the bed and brought the pillow to her chest uncomfortably.

                 “How did you get in? This isn’t right.” She said with her head down. “This is my bedroom so of course I have the key to it.” He said with his head down and crossed his arms, leaning his back on the door. She looked up at him for a second and then back down.

                 “Are you okay?” He asked curiously. She slowly shook her head and sighed. “I never did anything to them. I’ve never even seen them before. I don’t know why they would just make me leave like that.” She said while shaking her head. Myungsoo slowly walked towards her and grabbed a chair to sit by her bedside. She watched him intently as he smiled at her.

                “I don’t know what happened too, but I guess I should’ve asked for your father’s name first before I brought you here.” He said with a silent chuckle. “What about my father?” She questioned. He leaned towards her and rested his elbows on his knees.

                “Umm…let me tell you a story.” He said with his head looking down. “When I first moved here, aunt and uncle were the only elders that I was familiar with and I was the only person that helped them out whenever they were in need. So they trusted me enough to tell me all sorts of stories that had went on in their lives. Your father had a huge role of in that happened in their lives.” He said with a stare at her. She looked at him and narrowed her eyes slowly.

                “What did he say about my father?” She asked silently. Myungsoo smiled and sat back. “This is something you should ask him yourself.” He said with a blank look. “He may be hard to talk to, but he’s a really…really nice guy.” Naeun said explaining her father. He smiled and stood up.

                “Uncle’s old, so what do you expect?” Myungsoo asked with a chuckle. Naeun smiled and sighed. “Just don’t worry about it. He’ll come around.” He said before opening the door and walking out. He softly closed the door as Naeun watched him leave.

                There was a knock on the apartment door the next morning as Naeun looked at Myungsoo, who was watching television while Woohyun slept and covered his head with the blanket when he heard the noise.

                “I got it.” Myungsoo said with a sigh, leaving the remote control on the table in front of the television. Naeun looked at him and drank the water in her hand. “Who comes over this early?” She asked oddly while Myungsoo shrugged and opened the door.

                “Oh… good…morning aunt and uncle.” He said awkwardly. Mr. Son looked at him with half a smile. Naeun set her cup down and widened her eyes at Myungsoo when they caught each other’s eyes.

                “Come on in.” Myungsoo offered with a polite smile. They both walked in hand in hand and stared at Woohyun who was sleeping so soundly on the couch. Naeun quickly jogged over and woke him up.

                “Woohyun! Woohyun ah!” She whispered nervously through gritted teeth. He slapped her hands away and covered his head some more. “Hey!”

                “What?!” Woohyun screamed loudly, throwing the blanket and pillows away from him. He sat up with anger and the anger slowly faded when he noticed the elders in front of him.                        

                Naeun sat in the living room with aunt and uncle oddly as she kept her head down. There was silence in the room with only them 3 present as uncle sighed.

                “Sorry about yesterday. I just lost it.” He apologized. Naeun looked up at him and lightly smiled while aunt nodded and smiled back in return. “No, it’s okay. It was my fault for not knowing.” She replied softly.

                “It’s just that in the past…my brother, who is your father, was very selfish. It came to the point that we just couldn’t take it anymore.” He said while shaking his head and squinting his eyes.

                “What…exactly happened?” She questioned curiously, leaning in. Aunt rubbed his arm and sighed.

                “It was a long time ago when we were still young in our 20’s. Your father and I were twins actually.” He said with a smile. Naeun stared at him oddly, never knowing that her father had a twin at all in her life. “What? Twin?” She questioned.

                “I bet he doesn’t talk about me much. Or at all.” He said through a sigh. “But yes, we were born twins but unfortunately, we weren’t born how other babies were born. Our heads became attached early in our mother’s womb and so it was very difficult for our mother. When we were born, the doctor had a choice to either make one or the other perfect or come out looking like an actual because our mother didn’t want us to be attached forever since it would cause humiliation.” He breathed deeply and continued.

                “Unluckily, your father was the blessed son to be born looking like a regular son. I, on the other hand, had to undergo many surgeries and operations. I never went to school and got an education because of all the hospital bills and I was always too busy with the operations and surgeries that there just…wasn’t any time for me to go to school. Plus, our parents never looked at me like a son.” He said with a sorrowful chuckle.

                 “I was just a hassle that brought them debt.” Naeun looked down sadly. “I was soon fixed, but it didn’t last long. My parents then enrolled me in school with your father and he always denied me as a sibling. I was always alone, until Park Sarang came along.” He said with a smile and looked at his wife.

                “We both had our imperfections and she loved me for who I was.” He said as she smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

                “I’m… so, so very sorry about what my father…and grandma and grandpa did to you uncle.” She said silently. “I just never knew-“

                “I didn’t expect you to know about any of this.” He said with a smile. “I know I should’ve just…talked to you about it, but my anger took over so…I should be sorry too.” Naeun shook her head and looked down.

                “No, I should be ashamed.” She said with her head shaking. “What happened afterwards?” Uncle Min Ho looked up and grabbed his wife’s hand.

                “My parents passed down the meat store to your father instead of me and right then I knew for a fact, and was old enough to know, that I was useless to them. I wanted to get away from everyone, so Sarang and I moved down to Seoul. They never came to look for me.” He kept his head down and held his wife’s hand tightly.

                 Myungsoo and Woohyun sat in a breakfast store nearby the apartment in the city eating soup, rice, and fried eggs. “So, who is that uncle and aunt earlier?” Woohyun asked while drinking a bit of his soup.

                “Ahhh, those were the elders that I was talking about.” Woohyun nodded with a chuckle. “And last night we found out that he and Naeun’s father are brothers.” He said and drank some soup. Woohyun choked on his food and grabbed his water quickly. “What?!” He yelled loudly.

                The bell hanging on the door to the store jingled as a customer walked in. Myungsoo’s eyes widened as he saw that it was Naeun. She slowly walked over and sighed deeply, sitting next to Woohyun.

                “Are you…okay?” Myungsoo asked curiously while Woohyun ordered some food for Naeun. She slowly shook her head at Myungsoo’s questioned and sighed. “No.” she said with a dead look on her face.

                “You…your father has a brother?” Woohyun asked unbelievably staring at her. She looked at both of them and nodded slowly with a sad look on her face, telling them the story that her Uncle Min Ho had told her.

                They all exited the breakfast store without Naeun touching any of her food. They all had blank stares and Ji Won kept glancing at her with a puzzled look.

                “I wonder if aunt would’ve told us if she were still here.” Woohyun said with a sigh, looking up to the sky. Naeun looked down and walked a little slower.

                “What…happened to your mother?” Myungsoo asked curiously. Naeun looked at Woohyun and then to Myungsoo with a tired smile.

                “Ahhh…she ran off after my dad inherited the meat store. He became too busy for her, so…she left.” She said with a smile. “They had a forced marriage so she never loved him, or me. It doesn’t really matter to me because she was never really there anyways.” Myungsoo sighed and nodded thinking of a way to break the awkwardness.

                “Okay, well…let’s go to the meat store and see if Mr. Jung is there.” He said with a smile and headed towards his car.

A/N: Okay, there they are!!!

Please don’t forget they’ll be very important later on, and I’ll try to explain it…

Sorry there weren’t much Myungeun in here… and sorry if it was really, really boring... but don’t worry!!!

I promise it’ll get better after a chapter or two!!!!

The next chapter is up already, so enjoy!!! :D