Vice Versa

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

“Oh, Sungyeol, can I come over tonight just to hang out?” Gikwang asked from the other line. “Uh… usually it’s a yes. But I have guests tonight, so maybe next time okay?” Sungyeol said.

“Really? Aish… I’m not feeling my best today. I was hoping we could grab a drink or something."

"Well, what's up?" Sungyeol asked confused. "Well, that chick that I'm engaged with ran off. And her dad is making me look for her." Gikwang answered annoyed.

"Does she live near this area?" Sungyeol asked. "Yeah, not far from here actually."

"Well, what's her name? Maybe I can help you out." Sungyeol asked with a short chuckle. "You don't need to know. Let's just refer her to that chick for now. I don't want to find her anyways, so I don't need you to look for her. Let's just hope she gets out of the way forever so we won't have to get into this mess together."

Sungyeol chuckled and shook his head. "Fine. If that's what you want."

"Who are the guests that are coming over? Do I know them?" Gikwang asked with a chuckle. "No, he's a college buddy with his girlfriend." Sungyeol told him.

 

Myungsoo and Naeun walked in with their things in their hands, closing the front door after them. Sungyeol looked up at them and smiled.

"Okay, I need to go. I'll talk to you later." Sungyeol said then hung up and helped Naeun carry her things into a separate bedroom while Myungsoo were to sleep with him.

"Sorry, this is a room where our friends and us usually crash in so it's not the cleanest." Sungyeol explained to Naeun. "It's okay. At least there's a roof over my head." She told him. He smiled and walked out.

 

Myungsoo walked into her room and towards her.

"Are you okay?" He asked. She looked up at him with a smile and nodded her head. "Yeah, it just feels kind of weird." She said looking around the room with an uneasy feeling.

Myungsoo looked at her confused and placed a hand on her back worriedly. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I just … have a bad feeling about this." She said looking down.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

“You’re just thinking too much. It’ll be okay.” He told her. She sighed and nodded then released herself from his hold and went to put her luggage by the closet.

“Are you gonna be okay in this room by yourself?” He asked. She turned around and smiled at him. “Yeah… if not, you’ll hear me calling your name.” She told him.

Myungsoo chuckled and walked over to give her a kiss on her forehead before walking out the door.

“Good night.” He said then closed the door after him.

When he left, Naeun felt weird. The place, his friend, everything that’s happening. It all feels weird. Why? She wanted to know too. But she just shrugged it off and went to sleep.

 

 

The next morning, Naeun woke up and found Myungsoo sitting beside her bedside with a smile on his face. She chuckled and rubbed her eyes, standing up. He got up also and kissed her head then walked out with her.

“How was your sleep?” She asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. “I couldn’t sleep, so I stayed by your side yesterday night, watching you sleep.” He told her.

Naeun turned around and looked at him confused. “Wae?” She asked. He shrugged his shoulders and scratched his head.

“Because of what you said yesterday… I just didn’t want to leave you alone.” He told her. She looked at him and smiled sweetly.

She was happy and glad that he could tell she didn’t want to sleep in there alone. Truthfully, she was frightened, but she didn’t want to worry him.

“Thanks.” She told him. He smiled and walked the other way. “Go wash up. I’m making us breakfast.” He said.

Naeun looked around confused. Myungsoo noticed and smiled. “Sungyeol went to work. He won’t be back until later.” He told her.

Naeun nodded her head and was about to walk to the bathroom, but the same picture she saw yesterday caught her attention again.

She looked clearer and saw that it WAS Gikwang.

“Oh yeah, he said that a friend is coming over to grab something.” Myungsoo said with a smile, flipping some eggs.

Naeun looked at him shocked, her eyes widened.

“Wh-what?” Naeun asked.

Suddenly, the door knob fiddled from the outside. Naeun gasped and stood still, frightened.

“It’s probably him.” Myungsoo said walking over to open the door.

On the other side, was no other than Gikwang. He saw Naeun and gasped, his eyes widened also.

Myungsoo haven’t seen him yet, therefore he didn’t know how Gikwang looked like.

“Gi… Gikwang…” Naeun stuttered from the living room.

Myungsoo turned to look at her shocked.

“Gikwang…?” He whispered Gikwang’s name. He turned around and looked at Gikwang who looked at them shocked.

 

A/N: Omo!!! What should happen??!!!!

Welcome new subs!!! And thanks for all your comments!!!!

Sorry it's a short chapter... but please leave suggestions otay?

Until next time, BYE YEOM!!!!! <3