Woohyun is...

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

              

                A/N: HELLO EVERYONE!!!! I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Okay, so I still can’t fix my laptop, but forget it!!! I’ll just update with a brand new chapter! I hope this will be okay… sorry for such a long, long waiting! And thanks for those who have been so patient with me! Because it’s been so long, here’s a long update for you loves!!!!! Enjoy and let me know how it’s going okay?? SARANGHAE!!!

 

                “I’ve always known that Woohyun is….” Myungsoo looked at Woohyun whose face was pale as ever and Naeun whose eyes were so wide while she gripped onto Woohyun’s arm, digging her nails in his flesh. “I’ve always known he was Naeun’s best friend.” He said through gritted teeth. Woohyun and Naeun almost fell to the floor from weakness and relief as her father stared at them oddly.

                “I don’t know if it’ll be a good idea if these two goof balls tag along with you.” He said with an unsure look. “No!” Naeun yelled with open eyes now. “We can go dad…we’re just…going to miss home.” She said with a fake smile while Woohyun nodded quickly.

                They all walked towards Myungsoo’s car while Naeun’s father waved good bye. “You both be good now!” He yelled while Naeun and Woohyun both nodded. “Yes dad!” Naeun yelled.

                “I will watch Naeun uncle!” Woohyun yelled while Naeun glared at him and Myungsoo chuckled. Naeun’s father closed the front door and went back inside the house. “More like I’LL be watching you.” She said with a click of her tongue. The passenger door opened as Kwan jumped out. Woohyun made a muted scream and fell back on the floor with wide eyes and his hands planted on the ground behind himself.

                “Wh-wh-what is that?!” He yelled while Myungsoo and Naeun laughed wildly. Kwan was slightly growling at Woohyun from screaming.Naeun looked down at him and then to Myungsoo with raised eyebrow.

                “I guess I AM lucky he likes me.” She said with a chuckle.  “Yeah he’s been weird lately.” Myungsoo said with a smile before walking towards the driver’s side.

                “So…is ANYONE going to tell me what’s going on?!” Woohyun yelled once more as Kwan growled. “Just stop yelling!” Naeun said calmly with a chuckle. “This is Kwan, Myungsoo’s dog. Now hurry up and get in.” She said as Woohyun slowly stood up from the floor. Kwan jumped into the passenger seat as Myungsoo chuckled.

                “Who wants to take the front?” Myungsoo asked. Naeun shrugged with a careless look. “Sung Hoon.” She said while she went to sit in the back seat. “No! I’m NOT going to be sitting with…..the dog.”

                “His name is KWAN Nam Woohyun…and he’s harmless-“

                “No!” He yelled once more with a painful look on his face. Naeun looked to Myungsoo and then took her seatbelt off.

                “Fine I’ll sit with Kwan.” She said with a smile and got out of the car to sit on the passenger side. Because Kwan was so big, he was half sitting on Naeun’s lap and the middle of the front car. Myungsoo turned to see Woohyun still brushing the dirt off his clothes before he came inside the car as he leaned in towards Naeun and motioned for her to come closer to him. She gulped and squint her eyes oddly, moving her face in closer. He shifted his lips towards her ear and chuckled silently. She felt a tingle rush down her spine when his laugh caused his breath to lightly touch the hollow of her neck.

                “Kwan usually moves to the back seats once I start driving.” He whispered as Naeun covered immediately and started chuckling to herself uncontrollably.

                “What’re you two whispering about?” Woohyun asked as he sat inside and closed the door. Naeun and Myungsoo looked straight ahead as they became silent. Naeun looked down at Kwan and patted his head with a chuckle.

                “Everyone ready?” He asked while Woohyun was the last to put on his seatbelt. As Myungsoo started the car, Kwan quickly trotted to the back as Naeun and Myungsoo started laughing loudly.

                “HEY!!!!!” Woohyun screamed with fright when Kwan sat beside him with half his body on his leg.

                It was past 30 minutes of driving when Naeun turned her head back and realized that Woohyun was already sleeping, with his mouth half open and his head pierced against the window. Kwan was sleeping beside him with his arm hanging off the seat. She chuckled and turned back around.

                “Woohyun can never stay awake when he’s in a moving car. Unless he’s the driver of course.” She said with a smile. Myungsoo glanced at him from the rearview mirror and smiled.

                “So…does your dad not know that he’s…you know…” he said with a chuckle. “No, we’ve always kept it a secret so it was a relief when you didn’t spill it earlier.” She said with a chuckle and glance at him.

                “He hasn’t always been gay right?” He asked curiously. Naeun slowly shook her head. “No, last time he mentioned that he wasn’t born gay.” She said oddly.

                “Yes, because I remember him always boasting about a girl he liked and how sad he was when her mother passed.” He said with a chuckle. “It was so long ago but still funny.” He said with a smile while Naeun laughed. “Really?!” She asked through a chuckle. “He can be SO emotional sometimes.” She said with a laugh. Myungsoo looked at her and then back to the road with a sad look on his face.

Back in high school while Woohyun was in class.                              

                “Hey, what’s up with you?” Another student in class asked when he noticed Woohyun was sitting on his desk with his head down. “Nothing.” He mumbled under his breath. Myungsoo sat next to him and was still talking to a few girls, yet he was listening to their loud conversation.

                “Is it about Naeun again?” The student asked. Woohyun slowly sat up with a devastated sigh. Myungsoo squint his eyes and tuned in. “Yes…her mother passed yesterday.” He said sadly. “Her heart wasn’t supporting her much longer so they had to take her off life support.” He said with a frown.

                “Seeing her father so sad and Naeun crying all the time makes me not want to be here at all.” He said and then put his head down again. “Ohhh…sorry. It’s okay, it wasn’t your fault-“

                “NO! I could’ve helped pay the hospital bill for them, but instead I used the money I earned on these new uniforms. If only those jerks wouldn’t always mess with my clothes.” He said with a sour look on his face.

                “And if only I gave the money to Naeun. Now she’ll never get her mother back!” He yelled while Myungsoo looked down with a sad expression from afar.

                Myungsoo turned to make sure that Woohyun was still asleep before he spoke again. “You don’t think he’s really gay do you?” He asked softly. Naeun looked at him and shrugged.

                “I don’t know. Sometimes I believe it, sometimes I don’t.” she said with a smile. “What do you think?” Myungsoo slowly shook his head and shrugged. “I honestly think that he’s straight.” He said with a nod and sigh. “No man who was born straight can ever be turned gay.” Naeun looked down and sighed.

                They arrived shortly in front of Myungsoo’s apartment building as they all got out. Woohyun brushed the drool from the side of his mouth and yawned, taking a deep stretch. Kwan stretched beside him as he nearly jumped when he noticed Kwan standing so closely to him.

                 “Come on Kwan.” Myungsoo said with a pat on his head. “Let’s go guys.” He said with a glance back at Woohyun and Naeun who both carried their bags and followed.

                “You live alone?” Woohyun asked curiously. “No.” He answered with a chuckle as he buzzed them in and the door opened. “I live here with a friend.” Naeun widened her eyes a little and gulped. He led them up a couple more steps towards the stairs before turning into a door and unlocking the door. The room wasn’t very small, but not very big either. Naeun slowly peeked in as they all walked in.

                “Where’s your friend? At work?” She asked curiously. “No, he doesn’t work.” He answered with a chuckle and headed for the kitchen. “Just place your bags there and I’ll get something for you to drink.” Naeun and Woohyun slowly set their things down and then looked at some of the pictures on the wall. The majority of the pictures were him with Kwan.

                “You have a nice apartment.” Woohyun said with crossed arms and a smile. “Thanks.” Myungsoo said when he walked towards them with two water bottles. They both accepted the water while Naeun kept looking around. Myungsoo chuckled and drank his water.

                “It’s okay, stop trying to look for him. My friend is right there.” He said with a finger pointed at Kwan who was now sitting in his doghouse. Naeun turned to grin at Myungsoo and chuckled.

                “Where should we put our stuff?” Woohyun asked after setting his bottle on a table top nearby. “Umm since I only have 1 room, you and I can sleep out here and Naeun can sleep in my room.” He said with glances from Woohyun and Naeun.

                “Fine with me. I always sleep in the living room at home anyways.” He said with a chuckle. Myungsoo led Woohyun towards his bedroom and sighed.

                “It’s a little dirty, but I’ll tidy all this up.” He said as he opened his bedroom door. Naeun’s jaws drop when she laid eyes in his room. His bed was perfectly made and his floors were nicely vacuumed and clean. His wall was filled with picture frames and posters, along with the nice aroma of his cologne that filled the room.

                “If you call THIS dirty, my room must be a pigsty to you.” She said with a chuckle and walked in. Naeun chuckled and fixed the sheets a bit. “It’s so clean in here.” She said with a smile.

                “At least you think it’s clean.” He said with a chuckle. “You can sleep here and leave your stuff here.” He opened the closet and then turned to her. “You can hang some of your clothes in here with mine if you want.” He said while moving his clothes to the side.

                “Okay.” She said with a smile. He headed for the door and glanced back at her. “Come here and I’ll show you and Woohyun around.” He said. Woohyun was in the living room eyeing Kwan, who was staring at him from his doghouse. Naeun and Myungsoo chuckled when they saw them glaring at each other.

                “Let’s go and I’ll show you guys around.” He said with a chuckle and then quickly stopping himself. “Oh! By the way, the green door is the bathroom.” He said with a smile while Naeun and Myungsoo looked at each other.

                “Why isn’t it white like the other walls?” Woohyun asked with a short chuckle when they exited his door. “I like to mix things around.” He answered with a smile. “Why be natural when you can be assorted?” Woohyun nodded and crossed his arms. They walked by a door as Myungsoo pointed to it.

                “My neighbor Park Chorong lives here. She takes care of Kwan sometimes when I’m busy.” He said as Naeun scowled a little. Woohyun gave her a silent shove as she glared at him.

                “She doesn’t do a good job with Kwan though because she’s always texting her boyfriend.” Myungsoo said with a chuckle. Naeun’s face lightened up as Woohyun scoffed. “That’s how girls are.” Naeun said with a smile.

                “This is an elder aunt and uncle’s home. I cook for them sometimes when they are unable to, which is most of the time if they call me.” He said with a smile. “Why?” Naeun asked curiously.

                “Well, aunt is deaf and uncle is almost blind, so it’s hard for them to communicate.” He said with a chuckle. “Really?!” Naeun asked with a shocked expression. “My aunt and uncle are the same too.” She said with a smile. “How odd?” Myungsoo looked at her with a puzzled look and smiled.

                “Maybe I’ll introduce you guys when they get home.” He said with a smile. Naeun nodded and took a glance back at the apartment before they went outside.

                “How old are they?” She asked curiously. “Why are you so curious? I’m sure it’s not your aunt and uncle.” Woohyun said through a yawn. Myungsoo chuckled and sighed.

                “I’m not sure either. They should be around their 60s I think.” He said with a shrug. Naeun nodded and looked down with a peculiar look on her face. “Name?” She asked curiously with a bright look on her face. Myungsoo pouted his lips and looked up oddly. He scratched his head and chuckled.

                “I always refer to them as aunt and uncle so I don’t know.” He said with a nervous chuckle. They heard Woohyun gasp as he ran into someone around the corner.

                “Omo, I’m sorry.” He said through a gasp. Chorong took a deep breath and held a hand to her chest. “Oh, no it’s okay.” She said with her head down and walking by Woohyun, who kept his eyes on her. Chorong stopped walking when she noticed Myungsoo with Naeun. She had red eyes and a tissue in her hand.

                “Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked curiously looking at her. She immediately looked down and nodded. “Yes…I don’t want to talk about it.” She said quickly while Naeun looked them back and forth.

                “I wasn’t going to ask what happened. Anyways, these are my…new friends from Gwangju: Son Naeun and Nam Woohyun.” He said with a smile. Chorong looked up at both of them and smiled kindly.

                “Hello, nice to meet you guys.” She said politely.

                “And this is Park Chorong, my neighbor I was telling you about.” Myungsoo said with a smile. Chorong’s phone rang as she picked it up after a smile.

                “Hello?” She answered, glancing at each of them nervously. Her face started to change into sadness and she waved at them before walking towards the apartment. “I don’t know, he called me and said he wanted to meet. I thought he was going to tell me something special but…he ended it.” She said through a sniffle. Naeun and Woohyun looked at each other and then to Myungsoo.

                “That’s a shame. She’s so pretty.” Naeun said with a sad expression. Myungsoo chuckled and sighed. “She’ll figure it all out.” He said with a smile. “I’ve seen Chorong struggle through harder times and she’s done well.” Naeun looked at Myungsoo jealously.

                “You like her?” She asked curiously. Myungsoo chuckled and walked towards his car. “Yes.” Myungsoo answered, making Naeun stop walking immediately. Woohyun looked them back and forth suspiciously.

 

A/N: Well, there it is!!!!! HEHE, I hope that was a fantastic chapter!!!!!!

I miss you all so much!!!!!!

Please let me know how it's going for youguys okay??

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!! :DDDDD