I Know About You...

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

A/N: Hello everyone!!! I'm back with another update! I hope you all love it! Sorry it's been so long... but enjoy!!!! :D

              Naeun closed the door to her bedroom and then squealed from excitement as soon as she closed the door. She quickly dialed Woohyun’s phone number with a huge smile on her face as she jumped with joy and waited for him to pick up. She bit her finger nails eagerly and waited impatiently.

              “Hell-“

              “HEY! Pack your bags! You’re going with me to SEOUL!” She screamed loudly before Woohyun could finish saying hello and hung up immediately throwing her phone on her bed and then grabbing a suitcase nearby to pack her clothes. There was a knock on her door as she happily crept over to answer.

              “Yes?” She asked while opening it to see her father. “Since you’re going to Seoul, go find your aunt and go give her a visit too.” He said with a smile.

               “Why? I can just go sleep over.” She said with a smile. “You’re not going to sleep over there.” He said with a scoff. “You’re going to go apologize and then come back home by taxi.” He said with a smile and handed her some money.

               “What?! Dad…but I wanted to spend some time in Seoul!” She whined. “What are you going to be doing running around in Seoul?” Her father asked. “I’m just going to end up calling the cops to look for my lost daughter.” He said and crossed his arms.          

               “But dad-“

               “She can just…stay at my place if you allow it.” Myungsoo said with a careless look. “Plus, it’s not like it’s just going to be Naeun and me there. Woohyun will be there too. Kwan really likes her too so I can make use of her around.” Her father turned to look at Myungsoo and sighed.

                “She’s going to be too much of a hassle.” He said with a chuckle. “You’re a good man and I don’t want my daughter ruining your reputation.” Naeun clicked her tongue and glared at her father while Myungsoo chuckled.

                “She can stay over for a while because boss might be busy today. Plus, I’ll make sure to bring her and Woohyun back home safely.”

                Woohyun packed his bags excitedly with his phone by his ear. “REALLY?! He STOOD up for you?!” He screamed with a chuckle. “Whoa, he must have SOME attraction towards you.”

                “I know! But I don’t know how long we’ll be staying. What should I bring to wear?!”

                “It’s going to be cold so bring enough warm clothes. And don’t forget to bring your FLIRTY personality!” He said with a chuckle. Naeun giggled on the other line.

                “I won’t forget! Hurry and come over!” She yelled as Woohyun hung up. He quickly threw some clothes and money into his suitcase and then ran out of his bedroom. He shoved some food in his mouth on the way from the kitchen before locking the front door and then running across the street to Naeun’s house. The doorbell rang as Naeun ran for it.

                “There they go again.” Naeun’s father said with a chuckle. Myungsoo stared oddly at her while she sprinted from her room and swung the door open, keeping her eyes on her watch.

                “Wow! This time was quick! You only took 26 seconds to get here!” She screamed with a loud chuckle. Woohyun smiled proudly and lifted his chin high, pumping his chest out.

                “I know I know. My speed is increasing by day.” He said as he set his bag on the floor and greeted Myungsoo and Naeun’s father respectfully.

               “Hello uncle and Kim Myungsoo. Haven’t seen you since…”

                “It’s been a long time.” Said Myungsoo with a nervous smile while Naeun chuckled silently from afar, knowing that Myungsoo knew he was gay. “Nam Woohyun, right?” He asked. Woohyun stood up tall and nodded.

                “Yes.” He answered with a smile.

                “You two know each other?” Naeun’s father asked curiously. “Of course. We went to school together in the past.” Myungsoo said with a chuckle. “But we never had the chance to speak since we were in our own different cliques.”

                “I’m surprised you remember me.” Woohyun said, reaching out to shake Myungsoo’s hand with a huge smile on his face in excitement. They shook hands and Woohyun forcefully pulled Myungsoo in for a hug while their hands were still shaking.

                “And yes I know that you’re gay.” Myungsoo said silently with gritted teeth by Woohyun’s ear and trying to move back. Woohyun quickly released him and quickly turned to gaze at Naeun who shook her head quickly.

                “No, Naeun didn’t tell me. I’ve always known.” Myungsoo said with half a chuckle in his normal voice.

                “Known what?” Naeun’s father asked curiously. Naeun stood nearby and gently bit her finger with a sour look on her face. Woohyun looked at uncle with a shocked look and stuttered. Myungsoo turned to look at Naeun and Woohyun back and forth and then to uncle, not sure what to say.

                “I’ve always known that Woohyun is….” He looked at Woohyun whose face was pale as ever and Naeun whose eyes were so wide while she gripped onto Woohyun’s arm, digging her nails in his flesh.

A/N: Haha, so the truth shall reveal itself???????????

Mmm, should Myungsoo reveal it???

Thanks for viewing my fic!! Please be patient for my next update!!!

And don't forget to comment as well, okay???

Much love!!!