Lost by your handsome face

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

“Son Naeun! Go bring the hauler out!” Her father yelled from behind her, walking towards the back of the truck with Myungsoo. He took a glance at her with an odd chuckle before following Naeun’s father to the back.

                “Hey Son Naeun.” Woohyun said, slightly shaking her. “What’s going on?” He asked as she slowly looked at him and then to Myungsoo distractedly before she rushed into the shop quickly to the back room.

                “How was the drive here?” Naeun’s father asked with a chuckle as him and Myungsoo opened the back truck.

                “It was pleasant.” He answered with a chuckle. “Wasn’t as bad as we thought.” Said Lee Hoya, the other driver with Myungsoo.

                “That’s good.” He said as Myungsoo finally opened the latch, making the door close upwards. They stared at all the boxes in astonishment at how much there were. “Wow.” Myungsoo smiled and looked at Naeun’s father.

                “There’re 150 boxes of pork ribs and another 150 of pork chops.” He said with a smile and wiping the sweat off his forehead. Naeun finally ran out with the hauler and stood beside her father with a smile, glancing at Myungsoo nervously.

                “Here dad.” She said with a smile while Myungsoo stared at her oddly. Woohyun quickly stepped on the ladder up into the truck as he started to move the boxes and threw them on the hauler. Myungsoo ignored Naeun’s presence and quickly helped Woohyun as he popped his head to the driver.

                “Hey! Hoya! Hurry and help us!” He yelled as Hoya slowly opened the driver door and walked out lazily. “Sorry I was still talking to my mom-“

“The quicker we finish, the faster we get to go back home.” Said Myungsoo as Naeun shook her head. “No! The trip here was probably very tiring. Maybe you guys should sleep over?” Naeun asked with bright eyes as her father stared at her oddly.

                “What’re you talking about? Go inside and clean the area for us to put these boxes in!” Her father yelled as she looked down and slowly walked inside after giving Myungsoo a sweet smile. He flinched at her look and continued throwing the boxes down on the hauler. Another of her father’s worker brought out another hauler as they continued to move the boxes while Naeun kicked and swept the area clean. After she was done, she ran out to watch Myungsoo one last time, only to see the truck turning the corner. Woohyun walked by her filled with sweat as her father breathed a huge sigh and grabbed a water bottle, drinking it loudly.

                “Dad…who was that?” She asked with her hand on her father’s arm. He stared at her oddly and caught his breath. “Who?” He questioned curiously. “The man who brought the meat over.”

                “Ahhh…Lee Hoya? He’s the driver-“       

“No!” Naeun yelled in annoyance. “The other one.” She said while biting her finger nails nervously. “Ahhh… Kim Myungsoo. He’s a part-timer who works with a family shop in Seoul. He delivers meat here and there some of the time.” Woohyun said. Naeun stared at Woohyun with wide eyes.

                “How do you know?” She asked curiously. “I used to go to school with that guy. But-“

“WHAT?!” Naeun yelled with a huge smile. “You went to school together? How come he acted as if he didn’t know you?” She asked with a chuckle. “Because I-“

“Because you’re gay?! That’s why he’s ignoring you?!” She yelled and pointed at Woohyun with a loud chuckle. “Maybe because-“

“Oh SHUT UP!” Woohyun yelled, slightly pushing her away and looking around in case someone overheard their conversation. “He and I never talked in school.” He said in annoyance as Naeun cleared and stopped herself from laughing.

“He was in the cool crew and I was in the nerd zone.” He said and took his apron off. Naeun chuckled and followed him as he walked towards kitchen.

                “Can you tell me more about him?” She asked as Woohyun scoffed. “Why?” He asked with a chuckle. “You’re always bossing me around. What else are you going to make me do?” Naeun crossed her arms and leaned her back on the wall.

                “Well…if you can tell me about him and make a spark come between me and……” she looked up trying to think of his name again.

                “Kim Myungsoo.” Woohyun said in annoyance. “Yes, Kim Myungsoo… and make a spark come in between Kim Myungsoo and I, I’ll stop making you my slave.” She said with a smirk while Woohyun scoffed.

                “Sounds like a good offer, and I would love to help, but Myungsoo doesn’t go for girls like you. You don’t stand a chance.” He said and started to wipe the sweat off his face.

                “What?!What’s wrong with me?” She asked in confusion while Woohyun looked her up and down and shook his head.

                “You have to AT LEAST look like me for him to have some interest in you.” He said. “WHAT?! He’s GAY?!” Naeun yelled loudly as Woohyun glared at her.

                “No! He’s straight!” He yelled in anger and then looked his body over. “I’m just…more toned than you are.” He said with a shrug and then picked at Naeun’s tiny forming double chin. She moved his hand away and forced her face out to hide her double chin.

                “It’s a deal anyways slave. Tell me all you know about him or I will tell EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE on the intercom that you’re GAY!” She yelled in almost a whisper as Woohyun glared at her.