His Reaction

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

"Myungsoo oppa..." Naeun said looking Myungsoo in the eyes. "I think... I'm falling in byuntae love for you..." she said seriously before a gulp.

"She's in... love with----- WAIT! Byuntae love? Byuntae?"

Myungsoo looked at her and blurted out laughing. Naeun looked at him confused.

"What? Why are you laughing? I'm serious. I can't help it." She told him. He covered his mouth and threw his head in the air, still laughing loudly.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" She said hitting him madly. "Why is he laughing? I'm serious right now! I'm confessing to him... and he doesn't care?" Naeun thought frustrated. She got up and walked away after throwing his sweatshirt back at him.

Myungsoo quickly took Naeun's fingers in his and rubbed them together. She shook and shivers went all over her body.

"He's... touching my hand... no, my fingers!!!"

Naeun turned to look at him shocked and saw him standing up to her.

He fixed his jacket around her, putting her arms in the sleeves then zipping it up. He put the hood on her and smiled at her sweetly looking at her pure face. She looked at him nervously with theirs eyes locked on each other.

"You're really pretty. You really are. Don't ever doubt yourself." He told her. Naeun looked at him shocked and gulped loudly. Myungsoo smiled and looked down.

"I like you too... and I think you're really cute. But... I'm just not capable of being in a relationship right now." He told her. Her face drooped a little, but then she tried to force on a smile. She suddenly chuckled and slapped his arm roughly, making him move a little.

"Yah! You took the bait! Keke, I can't believe you! I was just testing you. Ha!" She said then quickly ran off. Myungsoo watched her running off in his sweater and chuckled slightly to himself. He scratched his head and sniffed then followed her back home.

 

Naeun opened the door loudly and met with Woohyun and Chorong who were laughing to each other, sitting closely beside each other on the couch. She stopped running and looked at them.

"Yah, are you two..." she said pointing at them. "Are you two dating now?" Naeun asked. Woohyun and Chorong looked at each other shocked and shook their head. "Nope... we're just... chatting." They both said.

Naeun nodded her head and walked into her bedroom after saying good night.

Naeun covered herself in Myungsoo's blanket and cried herself to sleep. "I thought he liked me too... I guess... I guess he doesn't love me back." Naeun thought to herself and sniffed.

"I guess... there's only one thing to do now... ... since you already confessed..." she said then sighed and faced the ceiling of her bed.

 

Myungsoo walked back inside and looked at Woohyun and Chorong who were talking and laughing to each other, watching TV together.

"Yah, are you two officially together now?" Myungsoo asked not really caring. Woohyun and Chorong smacked their lips and turned to look at Myungsoo. "YAH! Can't we just be friends!!!" They both said then turned back around and crossed their arms in front of them.

Myungsoo looked at them confused then chuckled. He looked around for Naeun but saw no sign of him so he went into his office room. He closed the door behind him and went to sit behind his desk.

"She likes me.... but..."

Myungsoo placed his elbows on his desk and placed his hands under his chin. "Why does she have to like me?" He asked himself quietly. He pressed his temple and took a deep breath.

 

The next morning, Myungsoo came out of the shower and met with tired Naeun who had her head pressed against the wall beside the bathroom. Her hair was to her side and she still had his sweatshirt on.

"Woohyun... hurry up. Woohyun... hurry up!" She mumbled to herself. Myungsoo stood there and crossed his arms, looking at her confused. He tilted his head and waited until she slowly turned to look at him before he spoke.

"What are you doing there?" He asked with his adorable lips pouted at her. She looked up at him and tilted her head up, trying to see him better.

"Myungsoo?" She asked with her hair covering her face. He chuckled at her and saw that she was still wearing his sweatshirt. "What?" He asked. Naeun took a deep breath and walked inside the bathroom, closing the door after her.

Myungsoo looked at the door with a confused chuckle and shook his head, walking to the kitchen.

He saw Woohyun sleeping sloppily on the couch with drool coming out from his mouth. Myungsoo fixed himself some breakfast and went to work before Naeun even got out of the bathroom.

Naeun quickly peeked out from the bathroom and saw no Myungsoo in sight. She sighed and got out then went to Woohyun. She kicked his leg and pushed him off the couch. Since Woohyun was a deep sleeper, this was the only way to wake him up.

"Woohyun! Get up!" She called to him. Woohyun slowly opened his eyes and glared up at her. "Yah! I'm still sleeping! And it's still early in the morning!" He told her then went back to sleep.

"Get up! We're leaving." Naeun said. Woohyun quickly opened his eyes and looked at Naeun, sitting up on the couch.

"WHAT? We're... leaving? Why?" He asked. Naeun smacked her lips and placed her hands on her waist. "Because... appa needs me at home. We need to go back."

"So... you've forgave him already?" Woohyun asked. "After what happened yesterday... you forgave him already?" He asked. Naeun sighed frustrated and went to pack her things.

Woohyun sat on the couch dumbfounded. Naeun got back out with her luggage and looked at Woohyun.

"If you're not going, I'm going." She said. He looked at her. "Why are you being like that?" He asked her. "Did Myungsoo say something to you yesterday or something?"

"YES! He doesn't like me! I confessed yesterday but he doesn't like me! It's embarrassing to continue living in his house after that! Especially when our stupid reason is keeping us here! Hurry up and let's leave!" She yelled at him.

Woohyun looked at her confused. "But... what about Chorong?" He asked. Naeun grunted and quickly left. "Bye. See you in ten years." She said then left.

Woohyun watched her walk outside and into a bus then twitched and got out his phone.

Myungsoo just got to work, about to clock in when his phone rang. He looked at the caller and smiled.

"Yeah?" He answered the phone. "NAEUN IS LEAVING! SHE SAID BECAUSE YOU REJECTED HER, SHE'S LEAVING! YAH! WHAT SHOULD WE DO? SHE'S ALREADY ON THE BUS! SHE SAID SHE'LL SEE ME IN TEN YEARS?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" Woohyun yelled at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo had on a confused expression. "What?" He asked still trying to figure things out.

"Is she really leaving because of what I said to her yesterday?

Myungsoo thought to himself. "What should I do?" He asked then quickly hung up the phone.

"Myungsoo... what are you going to do?? Myungsoo... what to do...?" He asked himself over and over again.

"Well, it's not like I like her... like that... yet. So it'll be weird if I chase her. I can't stop her from going home too. Who am I to stop her from seeing her father? What should I do?" He thought to himself.

 

A/N: Hi everyone!! And welcome new subs! I'm so sorry it's been such a long while since I've updated this story... I really tried to, but I don't have Internet access at home... :(

I'm at my sister's house and I'm using her Internet WIFI... hehe... I'll make it up to youguys though okay? I'll keep updating! I won't let you all down!!!!!! Okay...

I know many of you wanted Myungsoo to confess back, but I thought it was a little too soon for that... and I'm thinking of making this story long... well, I'm trying to make it long... :/ so I made him say what he said... I hope that was okay... :/

But now... okay, I need some help. And I will take the suggestions and use the ones I see will fit right into the story! I'll credit you also in my A/N okay? So, what should Myungsoo do?

Should he just let her leave and let her go back home? Or should he stop her... even though he doesn't like her... like that yet...? What should happen?? Help Myungsoo out okay?

Thanks for reading this story and chapter! SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!! >(^_^)<