Migrating

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

Naeun and Myungsoo were still chatting with each other until her phone rang from beside them in her bag.

She looked at the caller-id and glanced at Myungsoo.

 

"Woohyun ah... what's wrong?" She answered. "Yah, your dad came looking for you. He found me." Woohyun said still sitting on Chorong's couch in her house.

Naeun glanced at Myungsoo and listened to Woohyun explain th situation.

"Okay... thanks Woohyun... tell Chorong I said thanks too... I'll see you then..." Naeun said then hung up.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked. She looked up at him and sighed.

"My dad found Woohyun... and he's demanding to find me." She told him. Myungsoo looked away and looked down.

"Woohyun said appa is looking everywhere..." she told him again.

 

"Dang... what to do now?" Myungsoo thought to himself. He smacked his lips and looked at Naeun.

 

"Let's go back." He told her. Naeun shot a look at him. "What?" She asked. He looked at her and sighed.

"Let's go back Naeun... back to fix everything..." he repeated to her. She scrunched up her eyebrows and looked at him confused.

"Why? You said you'd be by my side forever. You said we'd be together forever." She told him. "And I will be by your side. I just... find it really immature now to run away from the elders instead of fixing the problem. Let's just go back and try to fix the problem."

"Myungsoo, you do know that if we do go back, we're never going to be able to be together, right?" She reminded him. He shook his head and sighed. "I can talk to your dad." He told her.

Naeun scoffed. "Myungsoo... situations like marriage, especially if it's with Gikwang, my dad won't let it go so easily." She told him.

Myungsoo stands up and looked down at her. "Come on. Let's go pack." He said gently. She scoffed and looked up at him confused. She stood up and looked around for a bit then looked at him again.

"Are you really going to try reasoning with him?" She asked. "No, let's go pack. I have an old friend we can go stick with for now. No one knows him, so we should be fine." He said lending his hand out to her.

Naeun sighed and took his hand slowly then they walked back home.

 

Myungsoo parked his car in front of his friend's place and got out with Naeun following him. They left their luggage in the car and asked for permission before getting it.

Myungsoo's friend is his college buddy. They've lost contact after college but still consider each other as good friends.

 

Myungsoo knocks on door and placed a hand on Naeun's back.

The door opened and behind it was a tall and skinny man.

"Sungyeol..." Myungsoo called his friend. "Myungsoo? Yah, what are you doing here?" He asked with a smile.

"Just... dropped by. This is my girlfriend Naeun..." Myungsoo introduced Naeun.

"Nice to meet you. Well, come on in..." Sungyeol said then walked inside. Myungsoo and Naeun followed and sat on the couch.

"So, how have you been?" Sungyeol asked with a smile. Myungsoo nodded his head and chuckled a little. "I'm... I uh... I actually... have a favor I'd like to ask you."

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo confused. "What is it?" He asked. Myungsoo sighed.

"My girlfriend and I... we're kind of in a deep situation right now... and I know we haven't met each other for a while, but I was wondering if you'd lend us your place. Just for a couple of days or so."

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo a little concerned.

"So... youguys are running away?" He asked. Myungsoo and Naeun looked at each other.

"What? Did youguys commit a crime or something? What's with the stare?" Sungyeol asked again.

Myungsoo laughed a little and shook his head. "Ahni.. it's nothing like that. We just need a place to stay for a while. It's kind of a tough situation to explain right now." He explained.

Sungyeol looked over at Naeun who looked at Myungsoo and sighed.

"Okay. As long as it doesn't bring me any trouble. You were a great friend to me in college, so I might as well pay back for what you've done." Sungyeol told Myungsoo.

"Thank you... we'll just head back out and grab our luggage then." Myungsoo said then took Naeun's hand and led them outside.

She released him and put on her shoe really quick. Myungsoo left the house already, but Naeun took a second glance at a picture that caught her eye.

She scrunched up her eyebrows and pursed her lips together.

"Hmm... that looks like Gikwang..." she said to herself quietly. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Mmm, it can't be. Just probably someone who looks like him." She said then walked out the door.

 

Sungyeol, who just got back out from the bathroom, picked up his phone and answered it. "Oh, Gikwang! What's up?" Sungyeol answered.

A/N: Omo, what should happen?

I'm getting a little writer's block, so I'd love some suggestions!! :D

Thank you all for new subs!! Over 65 SUBS!!!! Keke, it means so MUCH to me!!

Sorry I can't say thanks to youguys personally, but I've received so much love, subs, comments, and friends that I there are too much to thank everyone because I can't thank everyone at the same day...

But I just want to show my gratitude to everyone! Thanks for your support in this story! I won't let youguys down!!! Saranghae!!!