Talk About Life Part II

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

                 Myungsoo walked slowly beside Naeun hand in hand as he pointed towards a huge building. “This is the BEST store ever.” He said with a chuckle. “I remember in high school, every girl would die to buy one piece of clothing in this store.”

                “Just girls?” She asked with a chuckle. “Guys too, but mostly girls.” He said with a laugh. “My high school years went by so fast I don’t even remember much of it.”

                “Lucky, my high school years were horrible. So horrible that I remember every moment of it.” She said with a chuckle.

                “I’m sure it wasn’t that bad.” He said as she shrugged and then pointed towards a huge fountain nearby. Even though it was late, there were still people around taking walks and laughing. However, they were the only two in their pajamas.

                “This is so pretty!” Naeun yelled while running towards the fountain, releasing his hands. He smiled and set his hands in his pockets, following behind her.

                “How long has this been here?” She asked. “As long as I can remember.” Myungsoo said with a smile. She sat on the side of the fountain and dipped her hand in the water.  “It’s so warm!” She said in shock and looked at him with wide eyes.

                “This fountain is known to warm and heal hearts of the people.” He said and sat by her on the fountain. “Really?” She asked and took her hand out of the water. She flicked her fingers at him as he flinched and tried guarding his face.

                “Yah!” He said through a chuckle. “I’m healing you!” She said and laughed loudly while flicking the water at him. He stopped her by holding her hands down as she chuckled and looked down at their drenched hands. She nervously removed her hands and wiped the water from her face. He smiled down at her and stood up with a chuckle.

                “Are you healed enough yet?” Myungsoo asked with a laugh as she smirked at him and shrugged. “As long as you are.” She said and started to walk back towards where they came from. He followed and chuckled.

                “You sure you know where you’re going?” He asked from behind her with a chuckle. She looked at him with a knowing smile and nodded. “Yes of course!” She said as something caught her eyes. She stopped walking and started walking back towards Myungsoo.

                “What? Is everything okay?” He asked oddly. “Is that Kwan?” She asked while keeping her attention on a huge dog across the street. Myungsoo looked towards the direction she was looking at and squint his eyes.

                “It looks like him. Why would he be out here? He should be with Woohyun.” He said oddly. He cupped both his hands beside his lips, ready to call out for Kwan’s name as Naeun stopped him.

                “Wait!” Naeun whispered, holding his arm down quickly. “Isn’t that… Woohyun… and… Chorong?” She asked with wide eyes as Myungsoo nodded and chuckle.

                “Yeah.” He answered with a satisfied look on his face. They watched as Chorong held Kwan’s collar tightly and Woohyun tagged the leash on him. They chuckled loudly like couples, making it easy for Myungsoo and Naeun to hear as they looked at each other with different expressions. Naeun had the look of strangeness while Myungsoo stared in satisfaction. They watched until Woohyun and Chorong disappeared before walking back towards the apartment.

                “That was…weird.” Said Naeun while scratching her head and slipping both her hands in her pocket. Myungsoo smiled and looked at her with a glance. 

                “Don’t need this anymore?” He asked with his hand in the air and giving her a short wave. She chuckled and scoffed. “I’m getting confused right now so having that with me will only bring me more curious thoughts.” She said with a chuckle. Myungsoo smiled and looked down.

                “What’re you confused about?” He asked, already knowing exactly what it was about. “Did you see the way Woohyun looked at Chorong just now?” She asked while looking up at him. “I know it was dark and kind of far away, but just that laugh…and the way he looked at her.” She said in confusion.

                “You should talk to him.” Myungsoo said with his head down. Naeun stared at him oddly. “About what? His uality?” She asked with a chuckle. He shrugged and laughed at her silently.

                “If that’s the case.” Naeun looked down and took a deep breath, chewing on her lips. “It seems you Woohyun have been keeping a few things away from you.” She quickly looked up at him and widened her eyes.

                “Why do you say that?” She asked as he shrugged and smiled. “It’s just how I see it.”

                Myungsoo and Naeun arrived home, only to see Woohyun already asleep on the couch with Kwan in his doghouse. Naeun headed towards the bedroom and stopped to turn around to look at Myungsoo with a smile.

“Thanks for…telling me about your parents.” She said as he nodded with a smile. “It felt good to tell someone else about it…besides Kwan.” He said with a short chuckle. She smiled and then slowly turned to walk into the bedroom, taking a quick last glance at him. 

                “Goodnight.” She said while he nodded and smiled.

                The next morning, Woohyun covered himself with the blanket in his lap and yawned deeply scratching the side of his neck. His eyes slowly opened as he noticed a dark object standing in front of him. He squinted his eyes and then slowly widened them when he noticed Naeun staring at him intently with a serious look on her face and tightly crossed arms. He quickly sat up and stretched.

                 “Ahhh, sorry I didn’t wake up and help you pack before we leave-“

                 “I’m not leaving.” She said while sitting next to him on the couch closely.

                “Hey….what’re you doing?” He asked oddly, moving further away from her as possible. Myungsoo walked by them with a cup of coffee in his hand, ignoring what was happening.

                “Hey Kim Myungsoo…what’s she doing?” He asked in fear while Myungsoo shrugged and chuckled, leaning his back on the counter to watch them. Kwan stood by Myungsoo and sat down by his feet with his tongue hanging out.

                “Tell me.” Naeun said while leaning closer to Woohyun. Myungsoo laughed silently on the other end into his cup of coffee so Woohyun wouldn’t see him.

                “Hey! What’s going on here?! Why’re you laughing?!” Woohyun asked through stutters pointing directly at Myungsoo. “I don’t know what she’s doing.” Myungsoo said with a chuckle and a shrug.

                “Look at me Nam Woohyun!” Naeun said with narrowed eyes. Woohyun quickly looked at her oddly. “What am I supposed to tell you?!” He asked with wide eyes. Naeun scoffed and moved back a little and sighed.

                “Not going to spill it huh?” She asked and stood up taller. “Spill what?” Woohyun asked standing now to level up to her.

                “You’re not gay!” She yelled through pouted lips and staring at him. “I saw you with Chorong yesterday.” She said while walking towards Myungsoo and Kwan. “Myungsoo saw it with me and Kwan was there also.” She said with her arms still tightly crossed.

                “I-“

                “How can you not tell me?! I’m your BEST friend!” She yelled as Myungsoo chuckled and set his coffee down.

                “Hey aren’t you taking this a little too far?” Myungsoo asked while Naeun glared at him. “Listen to his explanation.” Myungsoo said while heading towards the front door. “I’m going to work.” He added with a smile and wave at them as Woohyun smirked at him.           

                Myungsoo walked outside towards his car with a smile as he came across Chorong getting out of her car. “Going to work?” She asked as he nodded. “Yes.” He answered with a smile. She was blown away by his appearance and chuckled lightly.

                “You look extremely happy today.” She said oddly as he chuckled. “It’s been an interesting morning.” He said with a look up at his apartment. “Oh, I bet.” She said with a chuckle.

                “Oh! What’re you doing later tonight?” He asked curiously. She thought for a while and shrugged. “Usually just babysitting Kwan.” She said with a chuckle. “But since I was fired then I have nothing to do.” He chuckled and shook his head.

                “No. Don’t think like that Chorong-“

                “I was just joking with you Kim Myung Soo.” She said with a chuckle. “What do you have planned later?” She asked. “Dinner with my two friends at my place.” She nodded with a smile as Myungsoo sighed and got into his car with a wave.

                Naeun and Woohyun sat together in the living room with Kwan sitting between them. “So…are we good?” Woohyun asked with a fearful glance at her. “Maybe I’ll heal through time.” She said blankly.

                “Heal?” Woohyun asked with a chuckle. She glared at him as he held a straight expression again. “Why would you need to heal?” He asked seriously. “I told you ALL my deepest secrets! Secrets that I’d only tell my girlfriend!!” She screamed as he lightly shook and opened his eyes wide.

                “Yeah, but don’t you trust me enough to believe that I won’t say a word about your fake bra size and all the tissues you stuff in-“

                There was a chuckle and knock by the door as both Woohyun and Naeun turned to look. Naeun narrowed her eyes deeply opening the door and gazed at Myungsoo with the deadliest look. Myungsoo tried to hold in his laugh and bit his lips, gritting his teeth.

                “Ummm…I forgot my phone.” He said quickly and grabbed his phone that was laying on the counter. He walked back out with a glance at both of them. “See you guys later.” He quickly walked out of the apartment building and down the stairs to his car as he heard Naeun screaming Woohyun’s name at the top of her lungs.

A/N: Okay, so there goes Woohyun’s gayness! It has left!!!!

And now that he’s found the person he likes, he gets lectured by Naeun!!!!! Haha…

I hope this was a good chapter! Please don’t forget to comment as well okay??

But... what should happen with them?? Naeun and Myungsoo... Naeun and Woohyun??

 I’ll try to update as soon as possible okay??!! Much love everyone!!!