YOU LOST IT!!!

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

Myungsoo and Hoya arrived back in Seoul as they both hopped out of the car after it came to a stop outside of a tiny family meat market.

“Hoya oppa!” Eunji yelled loudly, running towards him quickly while Myungsoo glanced at her with a chuckle and walked inside the meat shop.

                “Where’s uncle?” Myungsoo asked as Eunji pointed towards the shop and then immediately gave Hoya a hug. “In the back.” She said quickly.

                “Come here.” Hoya said with his arms open for Eunji as she giggled.  

                “Uncle!” Myungsoo yelled loudly, wiping his sweat. It was getting late and the sun was beginning to set. Mr. Jung eventually appeared from the back and walked towards Myungsoo with an astonished smile.

                “That was quick.” Mr. Jung, the owner of the meat company, who was Eunji’s father, said. “Yes, Mr. Son took the meat very well so it wasn’t very long.” Myungsoo said with a smile.

                “Okay good, do you have the receipt with you?” He asked as Myungsoo nodded and smiled.

                “Yes, it’s in my….” He searched all his pockets and tilted his head in confusion. “It WAS in my pocket.” He said and then turned to look at Hoya. “Hey! Lee Hoya! Do you have the receipt!?” He asked as Hoya and Eunji neared them. He shook his head and searched his pockets.

                “No, I thought you had it?” Hoya said while Myungsoo looked down in confusion, trying to retrace his tracks.

                Naeun and Woohyun sat outside Naeun’s home a few minutes away from the meat shop as a breeze flew by. Around them were a few bushes with white flowers and cement as the walkway.

“He was a very athletic person and every girl always wanted to be Kim Myungsoo’s girlfriend.” Woohyun said with a chuckle. “Well…he IS very cute.” Naeun said with a vague look on her face. “But of course, a man with that kind of face wouldn’t be single would he.” She said with a devastated look on her face now.

                “No, if he’s still the same guy as he was during school, then he shouldn’t have a girlfriend yet.” Said Woohyun carelessly and looking at his watch. “Why?” Naeun asked curiously, her eyes almost popping out of her eye sockets.

                “Kim Myungsoo was the type of guy that never dated.” Naeun stared at him awkwardly. “No one knows why he never dated. Even with the most beautiful girl in school approaching her, she never got the chance to have the title as Myungsoo’s girlfriend.” Naeun looked down and nodded.

                “Well, it was obvious that she wasn’t the most beautiful girl in school then-“

“That girl was Lee Jieun.” Woohyun said with an annoyed look on his face. Naeun caught her breath and gaped at him in shock.

                “Lee Jieun?!” She screamed in shock. “The MODEL Lee Jieun?!” Woohyun nodded and looked at the time. “Yes, but enough for today. I have to go home.” He said and walked towards the door.

                “Wait!” Naeun yelled, walking towards him as he stared at her oddly. “If he was the most handsome person…then why don’t you like him?” She asked with a raised eyebrow at him. He scoffed and chuckled.

“I mean…you ARE gay.” She said with a smile and a hand on her hip. “I wasn’t gay yet when I met him.” He said while she scratched her head. He looked at her foot and sighed. ”What did you step on?” He asked curiously.

                “Ahhh, I stepped on gum earlier. I can feel it under my shoe but-“

“No that’s not gum.” Woohyun said, bending down to lift her feet off the floor. She caught her balance by placing her hand on his back. He ripped the receipt away with the piece of gum slowly and stared at it in disgust while Naeun had on a sour look.

                “What is THAT?!” She yelled in disgust. “I don’t know….some kind of receipt.” He said with a scrunched up face, only his fingertips touching it and tossed it into the bushes against of the fence and then headed towards the door.

“Okay, I have to go disinfect my hands now. See you tomorrow.” He said with a wave and then left. She smiled and watched him leave and then went inside the house, checking her shoe for anything else before stepping in.

Myungsoo arrived home as he opened the door and was greeted by a woman around her early 20’s. He smiled and walked in with a sigh and stretch. “How was work today?” She asked with a chuckle and then closed the front door.

                “Very tiring…Hoya and I drove all the way to Gwangju earlier and I lost the receipt there.” He said in annoyance as he rushed towards the bathroom. “I have to take a shower and then leave to tonight to Gwangju. Mr. Jung doesn’t want to see me till then since this was the most expensive delivery he’s ever had.” He said and closed the door.

                “Ahhh…so did you still want me to stay and feed Kwan (meaning: strong) till tomorrow?” She asked curiously.

                “No! I just bought a new dog feeder and I’m going to try it out on Kwan today so you can go ahead. I’ll let you know if it doesn’t work.” He yelled from the shower before turning on the showerhead. She nodded and glanced at the huge sleeping dog before she left his home. Kwan was a huge pit bull at least 3 years old that Myungsoo had since he was a puppy. Park Chorong, the dog sitter is Myungsoo’s next door neighbor and feeds Kwan while he is at work.

                After Myungsoo got out of the shower and into his bedroom, Kwan followed him into the bedroom as Myungsoo smiled and gave him a quick pet on his head.

“Hungry?” He asked as Kwan whimpered. “I know…I know… Chorongie never feeds you, huh? She’s always on the phone.” He said with a chuckle and walked into the kitchen to grab some dog food for Kwan. He ate quickly as Myungsoo patted his back.

“Hurry and eat. You’re going with me to Gwangju tonight.” Kwan was a well-trained dog and muscular.

A/N: Well, they're gonna see each other again!!!!!!

Hopefully Myungeun will reunite and converse????

I know this is a short and boring chapter, but please bare with me!

I'll try to update as much as possible and as soon as possible!!

Thanks for all your support already!! I love you all!!!!!