Let's Talk About It

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

"What are you doing here?" Naeun asked walking over to the front door, standing beside Myungsoo with Gikwang in front of them.

"What are YOU doing here?" Gikwang asked shocked.

"Youguys know each other?" Myungsoo asked confused.

 

 

 

After explaining things to Myungsoo, they sat down on the couch in the living room. Myungsoo and Naeun sat beside each other while Gikwang sat across from them.

"I won't tell your dad that you're here... trust me." Gikwang told Naeun and Myungsoo. They both looked up at him shocked.

"You're... not?" She asked. Gikwang looked up at them and scoffed, nodding his head. "Yeah... because I don't want to marry you." He told them.

Myungsoo looked at Naeun and looked down with a sigh.

"Thank you, Gikwang..." Naeun said. Gikwang sighed and rubbed his forehead.

 

"What's gonna happen now?" Myungsoo asked looking at them back and forth. Gikwang lookeed at him and shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess... we'll just have to keep our mouths shut. Don't say anything to anyone and we'll be safe. You and Naeun will be safe." Gikwang said.

Naeun glanced at Gikwang and looked at Myungsoo worriedly.

"You know your dad is looking crazily everywhere for you, right?" Gikwang told her. Naeun looked up at him and nodded her head.

"Myungsoo... we should move away from here. It's a small world Myungsoo... we need to move. This place isn't safe for us." Naeun told Myungsoo, tugging onto his shirt.

Myungsoo sighed and looked down, taking her hands in his hand.

"We don't have anywhere to go." He told her.

Gikwang looked at them uncomfortably and got up, giving them their own privacy.

"Okay, I got my thing, so I'll leave now. See you two whenever." He said then left.

 

Myungsoo closed the door and walked back to Naeun who was still sitting on the couch in the living room.

He sighed and knelt down in front of her, holding her hands with his hands.

"Naeun ah..." he called her softly. She looked up at him and sighed sadly.

"I'm scared my dad is going to find us Myungsoo..." she told him.

Myungsoo looked down also. He was afraid too actually. He just didn't want to admit it, but he was afraid that her father might find them.

"Let's just stay here for a while longer okay? And... we'll figure something out, all right?" He told her. She looked down at him, into his eyes and even though she knew he felt uneasy, she didn't want to worry him with her emotions also.

She smiled and nodded her head. "Okay..." she whispered to him. Myungsoo smiled and leaned in to give her a warm kiss on her lips.

Naeun felt her feet raising off the ground. Her stomach being roamed with butterflies. Her heart jumping so increasingly, she held her chest and prevented it from jumping out.

He backed away from her and placed their foreheads together. He looked into her half-opened eyelids and glanced down at her lips again.

"I love you Naeun. And nothing can change that sentence. Okay?" He told her then leaned in and kissed her lips again with his hands on the couch, beside her legs.

He trapped her in between him and the couch and cupped her cheek with a hand.

She closed her eyes and felt like she was in heaven. No, she was. She was in heaven.

She opened her eyes when Myungsoo backed away from her. She looked into his warm eyes and gave him a last and quick kiss before getting up, resulting in him getting up also.

"Let's make some lunch, shall we?" Myungsoo asked. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. She pressed her chin on his chest and peered up at him with her sweet eyes.

"Myungsoo ah..." she called him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked down at her with love.

"What is it?" He asked kissing her forehead gently. She closed her eyes and smiled, snuggling her head deeply into his chest.

Myungsoo chuckled and wrapped an arm around her head.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked her. Naeun just shook her head and held him tightly.

She didn't want to escape from him. No. Never. Not now. Not ever. He loved her. He loves her dearly, and she did too. She didn't want to ever let go off him.

She closed her eyes and sniffed his beautiful scent that made her feel so protected, especially when she's in his arms.

Myungsoo chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

"Yah, what's up with you?" He asked rubbing the side of her face. She moaned and kept her arms around him.

 

"AHEM!" Sungyeol coughed loudly from behind them.

Myungsoo and Naeun backed away from each other and gasped, moving away from each other's arms.

Sungyeol walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"And I thought I was going to come home smelling some great food. Yah... how disappointing..." he said.

Myungsoo and Naeun chuckled and walked to the kitchen.

"Sorry... we were... still having our moment..." Myungsoo said while Naeun went to fridge, standing beside Sungyeol.

"I'll cook something right now." She said the ngot started right away.

 

 

 

"Oh Sunggyu, how have you been doing?" Naeun's father called him from inside his workplace. "Oh, Mr. Son, I've been good. How about you?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm good... buying some meat?" Naeun's father asked. Sunggyu smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, we're having a big dinner at home today." He said.

"Oh... by the way, do you know where Gikwang is at?' Naeun's father asked. Sunggyu looked up at him and nodded his head. "Yeah, he's living with Sungyeol just a couple of hours away from here."

"Oh Sungyeol?" Naeun's father asked. "Yeh, we're all school buddies..." Sunggyu said with a chuckle.

"Oh, well, I want to pay him a visit. Can you be so kind to give me his address?"

"Sure... do you have paper and pen?" Sunggyu asked. Naeun's father went behind the counter and grabbed a piece of paper along with a pen.

"Here you are." Naeun's father said. "What's the visitation for, if you don't mind telling me?" Sunggyu asked jotting down the address, giving the paper and pen back to him.

"Oh, just to talk about him and my daughter's engagement..."

"Engagement? Gikwang's getting engaged and he didn't tell me? Yah, what's with that?" Sunggyu asked. "Don't worry. It's because we haven't finalized it yet, therefore that's probably why he didn't tell you."

Sunggyu nodded and looked around.

 

 

A/N: Uh-oh... Naeun's father is going to go visit Gikwang...

And where's Gikwang? At Sungyeol's place...

And where's Myungsoo and Naeun??? Ahem... :D