Almost Over

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

 

Myungsoo and Naeun came back home from the store with bags of grocery in their hands. Since Sungyeol said his friend was coming over that night, Sungyeol wanted to have dinner with everyone.

 

"Yah Gikwang, where's Sungyeol?" Naeun asked looking around the house. Myungsoo smacked his lips and walked behind Naeun, helping her stir the pot in front of her.

"Yah, stop worrying about others and just focus on yourself." Myungsoo said. Gikwang chuckled and shook his head.

"He's just in the bathroom. Probably ate too much spicy food earlier." Gikwang told them.

Naeun chuckled and shook her head. "Aigoo...." she said then the doorbell rang.

"He's probably here..." Gikwang said then went over to open the door.

 

"Oh, Sunggyu hyung! You're finally here?!" Gikwang said as Sunggyu walked in. "Yah, smells good!" Sunggyu said.

"Hi, welcome..." Naeun said bowing down a little. Myungsoo smiled and placed a hand on her back while shaking Sunggyu's hand.

"Hi, I'm Kim Myungsoo... and this is my girl Naeun." He introduced himself and Naeun. Sunggyu looked at Naeun confused for a little, but he just smiled and bowed down to them.

"Nice to meet you all." He said then went to place his beer on the kitchen counter.

 

"Yah, hyung! You're finally here?!" Sungyeol yelled at Sunggyu, pulling him in for a hug. "Sorry for taking so long." Sunggyu said smiling widely.

 

"Yah, table's ready! Let's eat!" Naeun said sitting down already. Myungsoo smiled and sat beside her while everyone else came and settled down.

"All right, let's dig in." Sungyeol said then everyone dug in.

 

 

After they were done eating, Naeun cleaned with the help of Myungsoo while everyone else went to the living room and conversed.

"You can go chat with the guys. I can clean by myself." Naeun told Myungsoo. He looked down at her and smiled, stealing a kiss on her forehead.

Naeun smacked her lips and glared at him with a slight chuckle.

"It's better to be here with you than over there with them. Don't worry." He told her. Naeun chuckled and finished washing the dishes.

 

"Yah, come sit over here you two lovebirds." Gikwang said moving up from his seat. He got up and sat on the ground beside Sunggyu while Myungsoo and Naeun sat in his seat closely beside each other.

"Thanks." They both said.

 

"So, what's happening?" Naeun asked sinking in the couch with her shoulder brushing against Myungsoo's.

 

Just then, the doorbell rang again. Everyone looked over confused.

 

"Who is it?" Sungyeol asked getting up.

"Oh, I got it." Gikwang said then got up and went to look through the peep hole.

He gasped loudly when he saw no other than Naeun's father behind the door.

 

"Omo..." he whispered then turned around and ran to Naeun and Myungsoo.

"Yah, what's up?" Everyone asked him.

"Naeun... Naeun ah... it's your... Naeun... it's you dad!!" He whispered loudly, trying to keep quiet.

Naeun and Myungsoo looked at each other and gasped loudly, getting up.

"Omo, what should we do?" Naeun asked tugging onto Myungsoo's shirt worriedly.

"Uh... just go... go hide... Go! Go hide and I'll lead him away." Gikwang said then pushed them towards the bedroom.

"Don't do or say anything okay? Just go with the flow!" Gikwang told everyone.

He went over to open the door without making sure Myungsoo and Naeun got into the room. Myungsoo just passed right by while Naeun was still a feet away from disappearing into the room.

"Son Naeun?" Her father called her. Gikwang widened his eyes while Naeun froze with shock.

Myungsoo looked over at her and gasped, glancing over at everyone who just looked at them confused. Naeun looked at her and motioned for him to just stay put.

 

"Son Naeun...? Is it you?" Her father called her again.

Naeun slowly turned around and glared at her father who was smiling at the thought that she was together with Gikwang.

"What have you been doing here? We've been looking for you this whole time. Gikwang? Why didn't you tell us." Her father asked glancing at everyone in the house.

"Oh... um..." Gikwang looked around when he saw Naeun didn't disappear yet. He looked back at Naeun's father and gulped down with slight fear.

"Oh well, at least you two are together." Her father said with a slight happy sound. "We're not togeher." Naeun said glaring at her father.

Gikwang gasped and walked over to hug her. He faked a chuckle and pulled her close to him. He forced her to walk back towards her father and glanced over at Myungsoo, motioning for him to stay back.

 

"What are you talking about Naeun? We're getting there, aren't we?" Gikwang spoke through gritted teeth. He looked at Naeun with squinted eyes from his "smile". Naeun looked at him weirdly and scrunched up her eyebrows.

"If you were only going to stay here, you could've just told me. I wouldn't have stopped you. Please come back home." Her father told her. "No." Naeun said immediately. Gikwang glanced at Naeun and coughed.

"We're starting off slow, so just let Naeun breath before everything gets crazier." Gikwang told her dad. "It's not good for a man and woman to be in the same house."

"What are you talking about? We're all just friends here." Sungyeol yelled from the living room. He got up and walked over to the door with a smile.

"And who are you again?" Her father asked. "Oh, I'm Sungyeol. I'm Gikwang's friend. Don't worry about anything. We're all very good friends here. You can trust Naeun living here." Sungyeol said again.

Naeun took a deep breath and glared at her dad again before walking back to the room where Myungsoo was at.

"Next time, where ever you are, tell me so I won't worry, okay?" Her father called from the door. She just ignored him and closed the bedroom door shut behind her.

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!!!!! Anyone miss me?? Keke...

Sorry for being gone for quite a while now... I hope you'll all forgive me!!! :D

Welcome new subs!!! Back with another update!!

I hope you all loved this chapter!!!!

Please leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going okay?

Until next time, Gikwang oppa says "BYE YEOM!!!!!"