Together

Kim Myungsoo, do you know i like you?

Late at night, Myungsoo woke up and heard Naeun sniffing to herself. He groaned and stretched but found Naeun's head still against his chest.

He looked down at her hand that was still on his chest then looked at her and sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked gently. She shook her head and cuddled more into his arms.

Myungsoo noticed they weren't fully on the bed, so he moved down a little so that their heads would be against the pillows they were sitting on.

Naeun moved around and still found her way to cuddle beside Myungsoo's side. She buried her face in his arm and chest and sniffed her tears back in.

Myungsoo didn't know what to do but hold her and hope that that would comfort her. He didn't know if it was because she misses her dad, or if she felt pathetic that her dad forced her into such a state.

He didn't want to think about anything anymore. At least they're together. He'll make her happy. When everything else happens, they'll happen. He'll be there to hold her hand through anything... yeah, that's what he's going to do.

Myungsoo sniffed her hair and hugged her tightly to sleep. Naeun calmed her breath down from the huffing noises caused by her crying and slept peacefully in Myungsoo's arms.

 

At Myungsoo's place, Chorong and Woohyun sat beside each other with Woohyun still getting lectured on the phone by Naeun's father.

"WHAT?! Where is she? I sent her there to be with you!!" Her father screamed on the other line.

Woohyun winced and glanced at Chorong worriedly.

"I... I don't know. I was elswhere, but by the time I came home, she wasn't here either. So I don't know where she could've gone." Woohyun lied.

Naeun's father took a deep breath and just hung up.

Woohyun looked at his phone and hung up also.

"What's happening now?" Chorong asked worriedly. Woohyun shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "I don't know. But... I hope Myungsoo and Naeun will be able to handle whatever will come to them." He said.

Chorong sighed and got up. "Okay, well, I have to go home..." she told him. He looked up at her confused.

"I thought you were going to stay here with me?" He asked. She chuckled and looked around.

"This isn't my house. You can come to my house? Since I live alone." She told him. "Where are your parents?" He asked standing up.

"They're out of state." She told him. He nodded and walked out to go to her house with her.

 

The next morning, Naeun woke up rubbing her eyes tiredly. She moaned and turned to her side, seeing Myungsoo peering down at her cutely with his adorable face.

Naeun smiled and looked at him with one eye closed from the light.

"Good morning..." he told her awake already. He had awaken earlier in the morning and washed up already. He decided to come back to bed and watch Naeun sleep since she was so beautiful.

"Morning..." Naeun said covering her face in the bedsheets. He chuckled and got up.

"Guess what?" Myungsoo said. "Hmm?" Naeun said getting up from bed sloppily. She walked towards the bathroom with both eyes closed.

Myungsoo chuckled at her actions and went to hold her when she almost bumped into the TV. He wrapped both of his arms around her waist and connected them on her back.

She sighed rubbing her eyes again and peered up at him, tilting her head.

"What is it?" She asked with her arms bent up in between them. She placed her head on his warm and welcoming chest and inhaled his scent.

"I called Eunji's father, and his friend owns the same Construction Site close to here too. I told him I was having some troubles and he said he'd transfer me over here. So we can find a place and live together here." He told her.

Naeun looked up at him excited and chuckled. "Good! Now we need to go house shopping..." she told him with a corner smile.

Myungsoo chuckled and released her. Naeun resisted and held him back, pulling him closer.

"No, I still want to hug you." She told him. He chuckled and cupped her face in his hands. "You already hugged me so tight yesterday night. I couldn't barely breath." He told her.

Naeun widened her eyes and looked up at him nervously. "Keke, I did...?" She asked biting her finger. He chuckled at her kiddy actions and kissed her forehead.

"We need to go find a house now..." he told her. She groaned and looked up at him. "Okay... we should go look for one." She told him.

"Wash up and we'll go." He told her peering down at her with his almost closed eyelids. Naeun tiptoed up and quickly kissed his lips then ran to the bathroom to wash up.

Myungsoo stood there shocked but just chuckled, shaking his head.

 

"What? Appa called you?" Naeun spoke on the phone with Woohyun on the other line.

Myungsoo and Naeun walked around the neighborhood hand-in-hand with papers in their hands.

Naeun sighed and smiled. "Okay, thank you Woohyun... bye." She said then hung up.

"Your dad called?" Myungsoo asked. Naeun looked up at him when she put her phone in her front jean pocket and nodded.

"Yeah, Woohyun said he called Woohyun yesterday but Woohyun just lied that he didn't see me when he got home." She told him.

Myungsoo pursed his lips together and nodded his head.

"Oh... okay..." he said then they continued looking for houses.

"Myungsoo, I'm hungry. Can we eat for a bit?" She asked looking at him. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Yeah, let's go." He said then they went to eat at a restaurant closeby.

 

A/N: I know this is a short chapter... but it's been a while, and I want to put something up for you all...

I have class in a bit, so I'll try to update tomorrow okay?

Welcome new subs and sorry I can't thank you all personally...

My subs are increasingly multiplying, and I'm not trying to boast, but I can't thank all my subs at one time...

So, please be patient with me, and I'll make sure to get to everyone okay?

I'll try to put in more fluffy Myungeun moments... and Woorong too... keke...

Until next time! Saranghae everyone! :D