Chapter 13

Forever In Your Eyes (Sequel to Only You)

 

            After a nice couple hours of rest, Ji Hyun was up and ready again. She was holding Tae Joon, while Luhan was calling his manager talking about his tour dates. Ji Hyun couldn’t stop smiling, just seeing Tae Joon’s face made her want to smile.

            “I can’t wait until you get older, then we can play together. We can go ice skating or read, and I guess for your dad we can play soccer,” Ji Hyun said to Tae Joon. “You’d probably like your dad more than me though.”

            Luhan walked over to Ji Hyun and Tae Joon smiling. “My manager said if I want I can skip my tour dates around, but I just told him to cancel everything.”

            “Why would you cancel? You worked really hard for being a famous pianist,” Ji Hyun replied.

            “Yeah I know, but I want to be here with you and Tae Joon.” Luhan reached over for Tae Joon stealing him away from Ji Hyun. “I love you Tae Joon, you love me more than you love mommy huh?”

            “That’s not funny,” Ji Hyun stated.

            “Everyone is probably going to come over to see Tae Joon, so we should clean up.”

            Ji Hyun turned her head in almost every direction to examine the house. “It looks pretty clean already and even if it is dirty no one should say anything because we have a child, a baby. A cute healthy baby named Tae Joon.” Tae Joon yawned again, before closing his eyes drifting back to sleep. “Did you want to put him down?”

            “No, I like holding him.”

            “I think you should put him down.”

            “Fine, I’ll put him down.” Luhan headed to the nursery to put Tae Joon in the crib. Luhan and Ji Hyun almost forgot about the pink nursery for when they were going to have a girl. “What are we going to do about the nursery?”

            “We’ll obviously need to redecorate,” Ji Hyun said. “I guess we can redecorate when Tae Joon is a little bit bigger.”

            “You want him to stay in a pink nursery? Isn’t that a little… Odd?”

            “What’s wrong with him staying in a pink nursery?”

            “Um… It’s pink. If we have a baby boy I would at least want him to stay in a blue room,” Luhan said.

            Ji Hyun gazed at Tae Joon, who was sound asleep in his crib. “I love him so much, he’s just so cute.”

            “I think you’re cute.”

            “Stop being cheesy.” Ji Hyun made her way out the room, to leave Tae Joon to sleep.

            “I’m not being cheesy, I’m speaking the truth.” Luhan wrapped his arms around Ji Hyun’s waist, kissing her neck. “I love you.”

            “We’re still divorced.” Ji Hyun broke from Luhan’s grasp and faced him. “Isn’t this a little weird?”

            “How is it weird?”

            “Don’t you think it’s weird? We’re divorced.”

            “I don’t think it’s weird, if we both love each other why should it matter?”

            “Because what is everyone going to think?” Ji Hyun muttered. “Everyone is probably going to think so negative.”

            “No they’re not, you worry too much,” Luhan replied.

            Ji Hyun sighed. “Are you sure you still love me? It’s been a couple of months since we’ve actually been alone together.”

            “Why wouldn’t I still love you? Do you still love me?” Luhan asked.

            “Of course.”

            “Then why do we have to even to worry about being married, right? As long as we care about each other that’s all that matters.” Luhan brought Ji Hyun closer, leaning in closer, their lips almost touching, when the sound of the doorbell rang and Tae Joon started crying. Luhan groaned craving the sweet kisses of Ji Hyun. “I can get Tae Joon you can get the door.”

            “Fine,” Ji Hyun mumbled. She opened the door and saw Ha Joon, Chanyeol, and Taeyeon. Chanyeol walked in with a car seat that contained Ji Min.

            “Noona, where’s Tae Joon?” Ha Joon exclaimed. “I want to see him right now!”

            “How come you’re never this excited to see Ji Min?” Chanyeol asked Ha Joon.

            “I love Ji Min, but I want to see Tae Joon!”

            Luhan was holding Tae Joon ad knelt down beside Ha Joon, so he could see. “Look Tae Joon, it’s your Uncle Ha Joon.”

            “Luhan Hyung, he’s so cute!” Ha Joon had the biggest smile on his face. “I want to take him outside to go play, okay Hyung?”

            “You can’t take him outside to go play. He’s only a day old,” Luhan replied.

            “When can he come play outside with me?” Ha Joon asked.

            “When he’s about a year old,” Ji Hyun answered.

            Ha Joon leaned in closer to Tae Joon and kissed his cheek. “Tae Joon, I can’t wait until you’re old enough to come play with me.”

            “I should probably change his diaper,” Ji Hyun said as she reached over for Tae Joon.

            “I want to come too!” Ha Joon followed Ji Hyun and Tae Joon into the nursery leaving Chanyeol, Taeyeon, and Luhan behind. Taeyeon looked up at Luhan, but the second they made eye contact she looked back down.

            “Chanyeol, I think I forgot Ji Min’s baby bag in the car, can you go get it?” Taeyeon asked.

            “Sure, I’ll be back.” Chanyeol left to get the baby bag, now just leaving Taeyeon and Luhan together.

            Taeyeon just started roaming around the living room. “So how is the first day with a new baby?”

            “It’s actually going better than I thought it would,” Luhan admitted. “I’m not as tired as everyone said I was going to be.”

            “Just wait until a couple more days and you’ll probably be so tired you won’t even know what you’re doing,” Taeyeon joked.

            “Yeah, probably.”

            Taeyeon looked down at her feet almost like she was embarrassed about what she was about to say. “So um… Are you and Ji Hyun going to get back together?”

            “Yeah, of course. Why?”

            “Oh… No reason.”

            “No, seriously, why do you ask?”

            Taeyeon didn’t dare look up at Luhan, still keeping her eyes on the floor. “Yoona called me… and she told me something.”

            “What-what did she tell you?”

            “Is it true that you and Yoona…” Taeyeon didn’t even want to finish her sentence, so she just paused hoping that Luhan would get the hint on what she was trying to say.

            “Taeyeon… I can explain.”

            “Why did you do it?” Taeyeon asked. “Why would you want to do it? If you still loved Ji Hyun you wouldn’t have done anything.”

            “Because I thought it was over between me and Ji Hyun, but it’s not like I really feel that way about Yoona,” Luhan said. “I thought that maybe if I went out with Yoona I would forget about Ji Hyun.”

            “And?”

            “Obviously it didn’t work.”

            “Are you just with Ji Hyun because of Tae Joon?”

            “Are you accusing me of only staying with Ji Hyun because of my son?” Luhan snapped.

            “Isn’t that the only reason why you came back in the first place?” Taeyeon asked. “Luhan, Yoona is my friend, but I like Ji Hyun too, but if you don’t tell Ji Hyun about what happened between you and Yoona, someone else will.”

            “Luhan Hyung!” Ha Joon came running back out of the room. “Hyung! Noona wants you!”

            “Okay.” Luhan didn’t bother saying anything more to Taeyeon, which was fine with her since she didn’t need to say anything else as well. Ha Joon noticed the small tension, but thought it was nothing unusual.

            “Ha Joon, are you ready to go home?” Taeyeon wondered.

            Ha Joon shook his head. “Can I stay here tonight with Tae Joon?”

            “Your mom wants us to bring you home though, plus Tae Joon is probably going to be crying all night so you won’t be able to sleep.”

            “Hm… I like sleeping,” Ha Joon thought for a moment. “Do you think Ji Min and Tae Joon are going to be good friends? I want them to.”

            “Of course, I do.”

            When Luhan walked into the nursery, he still couldn’t stand the color of the nursery being pink, instead of blue. Ji Hyun sitting in the rocking chair, trying to put Tae Joon to sleep, when she saw Luhan she immediately smiled.

            “What did you need?” Luhan asked.

            “Nothing, I just wanted to see you,” Ji Hyun replied.

            “Oh, I know this is sudden and I don’t want to leave you ad Tae Joon alone, but Kris said he wanted to talk to me about something.”

            “That’s fine, just don’t be back late.”

            “Don’t worry I won’t be.” Luhan kissed Ji Hyun’s cheek. “I’ll be back okay Tae Joon?” Chanyeol, Taeyeon, and Ha Joon walked into the nursery as Luhan was about to leave.

            “Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked Luhan.

            “I have to go somewhere. Kris needs me,” Luhan replied. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes knowing it was a complete lie.

            “Oh, okay well see you later,” Chanyeol said.

            “Bye Hyung!” Ha Joon hugged Luhan’s legs. “See you later.”

            “Bye Ha Joon,” Luhan replied. “Bye Taeyeon.”

            “Bye,” Taeyeon mumbled.

            Yoona texted Luhan telling him to meet her at the mall, which was unusual for Luhan, since he would think she would want to meet him somewhere, not so out in public. Luhan waited for Yoona at the food court, waiting patiently, thinking of the things he was going to say to her. He wanted to let her down, but let her down nicely. He couldn’t take it if she would start crying. The moment Yoona saw Luhan, a huge grin appeared on her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

            “Hi Luhan!” Yoona greeted. “I’m so happy that you decided to come meet up with me.”

            “Yoona, I have to tell you something,” Luhan said awkwardly.

            “What?”

            “Yoona… Ji Hyun… She was pregnant a couple months ago,” Luhan started.

            “And?” Yoona seemed completely oblivious to what Luhan was trying to say.

            “Well, she gave birth about a day ago… and that was the reason why I came back to Seoul a little earlier than I should have.”

            “O…Okay?”

            “Yoona, Ji Hyun was pregnant when she filed for divorce and I guess she didn’t know until after... and I didn’t find out until a couple days ago, but the baby is mine.”

            “Oh… So what are you going to do?” Immediately, Yoona’s heart dropped down to her stomach hearing the things Luhan was telling her.

            “Well, Ji Hyun and I were thinking about getting back together…”

            “But, what about us?”

            “Yoona, it’s not that what you and I had wasn’t special, it’s just that… I don’t think I feel the same about you as I do for Ji Hyun.” Luhan could tell that Yoona was on the verge of crying and he knew if tears started spilling he would start to feel even guiltier. “I’m sorry Yoona.”

            “No, it’s okay… It’s not like I liked you that much anyways.” Yoona wiped her tears before they could completely fall. “I understand that just because Ji Hyun was pregnant you feel bad for her because you don’t want to leave her alone with your son.”

            “No, that’s not the case Yoona-“

            “Then why? Why are you going to back to Ji Hyun? She divorced you and you’re still in love with her?! Why would you still love someone who treats you like you’re nothing?”

            “Yoona, I love Ji Hyun.”

            “I think you don’t really love her. You only say you love her because she had your child,” Yoona snapped. “You just feel guilty! If you really love Ji Hyun you would have never left in the first place!” Yoona’s tears streamed down her face as she left, she was heartbroken that Luhan would do that to her. Pick Ji Hyun over her to her it seemed surreal.

            Luhan returned home, with Yoona’s words still lingering in his mind. He could hear Tae Joon’s little whines coming from the nursery. When he walked into the nursery he saw Ji Hyun gently placing Tae Joon in his crib.

            “Are you tired?” Luhan asked Ji Hyun.

            “Just a little bit, he wouldn’t stop crying, but I was finally able to put him back to sleep,” Ji Hyun said.

            “Sorry, I didn’t think I was going to be gone for that long.”

            “It’s fine, it was nice spending time with Tae Joon.”

            Luhan pulled Ji Hyun into a kiss cupping her jaw, it was a gentle yet passionate kiss and it threw Ji Hyun completely by surprise that Luhan just kissed her out of the blue. Luhan’s tongue entered Ji Hyun’s wet cavern, as their tongues battled for dominance. Before, Ji Hyun completely lost all control, she pulled away.

            “Luhan, we’re in the baby’s room,” Ji Hyun said embarrassed.

            “Oh sorry…” Luhan blushed, thinking about how awkward it would have been to continue on while Tae Joon was in the room. “We should probably get to bed.”

            “Okay, I’m going to go get ready.” Ji Hyun headed to their room, leaving Luhan alone.

            Luhan looked down at Tae Joon sleeping soundly in his crib. Looking at Tae Joon and thinking about what Yoona said to him earlier, made Luhan start thinking. Was he really only here because of Tae Joon? Of course he wasn’t, he loved Ji Hyun even when he as with Yoona for that short period. He wanted to be with only her, whether Tae Joon was here or not. Luhan loved Ji Hyun and he hoped she felt the same.

            Since Luhan was still in the nursery, Ji Hyun had some time to think about the passionate kiss between her and Luhan. Tracing her lips with her finger, a smile crept up. Happiness surged through Ji Hyun’s body, not realizing how much she missed Luhan’s loves till now. Ji Hyun knew that she truly did love Luhan, but for some reason she had a strange ache in her stomach that there was something wrong…

            

A/N: This was a pretty... [inser adjective] chapter right? I'm not really sure when, so I'm just going to have you guys help me out. Which chapter do you think is a good time for Ji Hyun to find out about Luhan and Yoona? I was thinking the next chapter, but that seems too quick. So maybe the chapter after that? No, do not say that Ji Hyun should never find out and Luhan and Ji Hyun will live happily ever after together with Tae Joon! As much as we want that to happen in the next chapter, it most likely won't. Sorry! Don't worry, this story will still have a happy ending, don't kill me! To be honest, I hate stories or anything when the couple I want to end up together doesn't end up together! UGH! PISSES ME OFF!!!! I feel like I wasted my time if the couple I wanted doesn't end up together. 
Anyways, who misses Mrs. Xi? Cause I know I do! :D Someone is finally going to actually need her help and no it's not Luhan.