Chapter 2

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

-----IN SCHOOL-----

PARK RIN NA'S POV

I plugged my earpiece in to my iPod and put it on. 

"NAEGA JAE JAL LA GA!" Assah! First song on shuffle and it's already an awesome song. Looks like this Monday might not be all blues afterall!

I walked down the hallway to get to my locker. I noticed the way the students here stare at me. Yes, the boys coo-ed and whistle, the girls gossips while some just stare at me with their mouth open wide like how some of the boys too will. 

Oh God... Stop it... I hate being the Queenka... I want to be normal like everyone else. I shrug and pretended I saw nothing.

Being the Queenka of this school wasn't by choice but by coincidence since my appa is one of the share holders in K High, everyone treats me like a princess. Even the Principle, Mr Choi and the teachers too give me special treatments and I hate that. I want to be normal like everyone else. I want to receive treatments like that by earning and not by my dad being one of the share holders in this school.

Ugh... Whatever.

I opened up my locker and took out my books. I looked around for Jiyeon. Where is she... Aihoo... I looked at my phone to check for any messages.

*4 messages*

I opened the first two and they were from Zico.

0747: Goodmorning babe! Did you sleep well last night! I miss you! Boing boing!

0755: Oh btw babe! I won't be able to meet you today after school! I will be busy! Take care! Saranghae!

I grinned like an idiot reading the messages Zico sent me. We have been dating for 3 years now though we fight often because of me not allowing him to kiss me on the lips or do anything more than a hug but at least we made it through... Well, actually we barely made it through but that's ok. We're ok now. I think...

I quickly replied to Zico and check the other two messages on my phone. And they were from Jiyeon. Finally... Pabo Jiyeon! Made me worried a little.

0755: Annyeong! I won't be going to school today! I'm... sick! Sorry!

0756: Don't bother visiting me! I won't be home! I will be at my boyfriend's place!

"BOYFRIEND?! BO?! SHE DIDN'T TELL ME SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND?!" I looked at my phone in disbelief. "STUPID JIYEON! HAHAHA! OMG! THAT MEANS WE CAN GO ON DOUBLE DATES TOGETHER NOW! ASSAH!!!" I was jumping up and down in excitement when I realised people were looking. I stopped jumping, straightened my mini dress and jacket, and closed my locker.

I quickly replied to Jiyeon messages, bombarding her with questions.

Looks like I'll be on my own today without Jiyeon... but with the fake friends I have who just befriend me to get popular among the stupid boys in this school... Gwenchanayo! Jiyeon is sick plus she has a boyfriend! Hehehe! I skipped to class happily at the thoughts of me, Zico, Jiyeon and her boyfriend going on a double date.

PARK JIYEON'S POV

"Stupid ... You'll find out soon..." Jiyeon laughed to herself.

"Baby why are you laughing on your own? Come here..."

"Baby you're aren't you? Naughty Zico!" Jiyeon carressed Zico's bare chest.

"We're both not wearing anything you know..." Zico teased Jiyeon. Jiyeon laughed seductively and chewed on his ear.

"Baby you're making me real-ly hor-ny!" And with that Zico went on top of Jiyeon and the making out begun.