Chapter 22

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

ANNYEONG! PYONG~

I WLL BE UPDATING CHAPTER 22, 23, 24 AND 25 LATER!

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

I'm back! I'm here to update now!

PARK JIYEON'S POV

I stood there with my jaws hanging, mouth opened wide for maybe 10 minutes until someone shook me out of it. It was Hyorin.

"Omg! Rin Na did great didn't she?! She was so powerful! Jinja daebak!" Hyorin clapped. 

"I... I don't know..." I ran out of the cefeteria and went to the school garden.

I sat under the shelter hut and cried. I have never been this humiliated... Why are you doing this to me God? Why...? I wanted to just die. 

Why does Rin Na gets everything she wants, and all the good things happen to her? Why? Why? Why?!!! 

Suddenly my phone message ringtone rang. I unlocked my phone and opened up the message.

Zico! Finally...

Zico: Meet me after school today. At my house.

I stopped crying and wiped my tears away. Finally something good happened!

I quickly replied to his message.

Jiyeon: Arrasoh! I'll be there! Kamsamidah Zico! Kamsamidah!

I stood up, straightened my outfit, fixed my hair, wiped my tears away and walked back to the cafeteria.

-----IN THE CAFETERIA-----

"Where did you go?" Ailee asked. Hyorin looked at me with curious eyes.

"Oh... To the toilet! I needed to fix my makeup after all that dancing. I was sweating." I lied.

Ailee simply nodded but Hyorin gave me a doubtful look but she shrugged it off.

"Ok... Buy whatever you want! Today, my treat!" I clapped. I was in a good mood since Zico finally texted me and I wanted to kinda celebrate it.

"BO?! JEONGMALLO?!" Ailee squealed and quickly stood up to get food.

Hyorin shot me her doubtful look again and said, "Why the sudden charity...".

I ignored her and followed Ailee.

PARK RIN NA'S POV

I saw Jiyeon running out of the cafeteria. Hmm... Maybe she felt humiliated.... I just shrug it off and continued my lunch with Jinyoung and the rest.

Then a few minutes later she came back but she looked happy insread. What the... Whatever... I'm happy on my own with Jinyoung anyway.... I'm glad she's alright though... Stay safe Jiyeon... Please...

I turned to the boys in front of me.

As usual, Key and Baro was arguing about fashion items again.

"YAH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO WEAR PINK ANYMORE RIGHT?!" Baro screamed at Key.

"WHY NOT?! It's my favourite color!" Key smiled and admire his pink blazer.

"WHAT?! NO! IT MAKES YOU LOOK GAY KEY! PEOPLE MIGHT THINK YOU'RE REALLY GAY!!!" Baro thew his hands up in the air in frustration.

"Let them think whatever they want to ok! I'm not gay! I'm just into girly things! I am a perfectly straight male specie!" Key glared at him.

"Yeah, I know that! But they all don't!" Baro protested and the arguement continuement.

As for Onew and Sandeul, well... They were like pigs stuffing food into their mouth, feeding each other.

"Onew! This is really delicious! Try some, pali!" Sandeul said as he picked up a piece of barbequed meat and put it into Onew's mouth.

"WAH! JINJA MASHISSEOYO! DAEBAK!!!" Onew swallowed the meat and gave Sandeul two thumbs up.

"Keji? I told you didn't I?!" Sandeul giggled and they continue eating.

Then there's C-NU who is constantly being annoyed by Taeminnie and Channie about hair products.

"AH HYUNG! WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW YOUR STORY ABOUT HOW YOU DECIDED TO HAVE THIS KIND OF HAIRSTYLE!" Channie pouted and threw his hands up in the air in frustration just like how Baro did just now to Key.

"YEAH HYUNG! WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW AND NEITHER DO WE CARE! WE JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU MAINTAIN YOUR HAIR AND WHAT SHAMPOO YOU USE! AISH HYUNG! JINJA!!!" Taeminnie threw his notebook and pen on the table in frustration.

"We haven't wrote anything in our notebook since just now! We need information about maintaining hair and not you stupid story!" Taeminnie continued.

 

"AISH! YOU TWO PUNKS! CAN'T YOU LET ME FINISH MY STORY FIRST?! IT'S GOING TO END SOON!" C-NU knocked both Taeminnie's and Channie's head.

"But Hyung! You been telling us that it's going to end soon 30 minutes ago but up till now you're still blabbering!" Channie rubbed the area C-NU knocked.

"Yeah!" Taeminnie joined Channie.

And my shy best friend Zelo and chic but also shy dongsaeng, Ji Eun.

"Thanks again for returning me my diary Zelo! If you didn't saw it and pick it up I'm sure someone else would and they would know my secrets!" Ji Eun thanked Zelo.

Zelo smiled and said, "Ah, gwenchanayo Ji Eun!".

"Anniyo! Jinja kamsamidah! Let me treat you a drink! Come!" Ji Eun stood up and pulled Zelo. 

Zelo simply nodded and blushed and followed Ji Eun.

I laughed looking at them all when Jinyoung poked me, "What chu laughing at?".

I turned to him and pinched his cheeks, "Nothing... Just, I'm just happy that finally we're all together, no more awkwardness among both groups and now we're one group.".

Jinyoung laughed and ruffled my hair. He pulled me in closer to him and kissed my cheek. I lean my head on his chest and chuckled.

When Ji Eun and Zelo finally came back with their drinks, I looked up and told them, "Ah yes! I want to invite you all to dinner at my house today!".

"Eh, I thought only Jinyoung Oppa is coming over tonight?" Ji Eun asked.

I shook my head and said, "Anni... I already told Umma I will be inviting the rest for dinner as well as an apology of what I did last night.".

"Ah... Kereu..." Ji Eun nodded her head and smile.

I turned to Jinyoung and asked, "You don't mind that the rest are joining right?".

Jinyoung smiled and caressed my cheeks. 

"Anni... I know you forgot to bring their gifts along today that's why..." Jinyoung whispered.

I looked at him and laugjed. 

"How did you know?"

"Of course I do!" Jinyoung ruffled my hair and continued, "And anyway, the more the merrier! Hehehe!".

I hugged him and whispered a thank you.

I turned to look at the rest again and asked, "So... Is that okay with y'all?"

"OF COURSE IT IS! ASSAH! DINNERRR!!!" They all shouted in unison and laughed.

I chuckled at their cuteness and nodded my head.